| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ever happen 2 U?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ever happen 2 U?
    Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:00am
I was playing DM the other day and I went into a server that had 4 players on it already. I thought that it would be a good game! About 3 min into the match i noticed that the 4 players were playing as a team. They were hunting me in packs and not shooting each other, I seem to get them all the time!
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:30am
Yeah, had it happen. It's gay. Just leave and let them kill bots.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:43am
Where can I find these guys? sounds fun
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:50am
Yep, this seems to happen to me every now and then to.  I usually get a bit annoyed, but don't leave just because of it.  It's just how some people play the game and besides, maybe they're all friends or whatever.. lol..  At times, I'll even manage to take two or three of them down before the third/ fourth kills me, usually with a Rocket Launcher, Link Gun, or Flak Cannon..  It's just something you got to live with though.  It sometimes kind of reminds me of TS: FP's bots, attacking you in waves whilst not even shooting each other.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Drokun

I agree with this. I have no problem at all takin down a group of players at once.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 12:27pm
Yeah I've seen this a few times.  It happens a lot surprisingly in some of the public matches though I've not come across pack hunting in a match with so few players.... it's usually in matches with like 16 players where the killing is good lol

First time it happened to me it was on Deck and I was quite new so couldn't really do anything about a few ppl at once Embarrassed but I got pee'd off and redeemered the whole lot of them in the @$$ lol  Now I just leave if they're "unmanageable".

Next time I come across pack hunters in DM I'll make a note of some names and you guys can go hunting yourselves Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 2:43pm
give me some rockets, im goin in
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 2:53pm
i don't usually join DM rooms... but when i do... people fn leave... because i'm dominating their' noob a$$e$

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

i don't usually join DM rooms... but when i do... people fn leave... because i'm dominating their' noob a$$e$
lmao, i'm leaving lol/jk
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

lmao, i'm leaving lol/jk
  lol, u scared? =P

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:07pm

lmao, i'm leaving lol/jk
  lol, u scared? =P
yes, im so scared of people who are off the edge lol. no i just dont know my maps

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:15pm
I went in DM(for the second or third time) yesterday with shewulph and we were on a team. and she kept stealing my kills. so i wound up only killin 8Cry i'm the worst DM'er ever lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:37pm
KSers... [Kill-Stealers]
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Originally posted by Drokun

I agree with this. I have no problem at all takin down a group of players at once.

kali if you can do that and win i'll pay you 20 bucks man
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:48pm
Muawahaha! Oh yes! i can do it zellot! just point em out, and they're dead!! LOL! I'll kill them all with my nakedness.......and a few rockets!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:54pm
alright man i'll get the 4 people but you have to  get some clothes on cause that ain't cool man
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:10pm
Yo, playin naked is the best way to play! u need that breeze 'round ya knees to get u motivated! LMFAO
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:17pm

I went in DM(for the second or third time) yesterday with shewulph and we were on a team. and she kept stealing my kills. so i wound up only killin 8Cry i'm the worst DM'er ever lol

omfg thats a lie D: dont try to make me look bad mister
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by shewulph

omfg thats a lie D: dont try to make me look bad mister

It doesn't have to be a lie. He could either mistake you for someone else, or you may have randomly and accidentally done it in a streak of a few times. Death Match is just a numbers game of who bumps into who and when.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:33pm

Yo, playin naked is the best way to play! u need that breeze 'round ya knees to get u motivated! LMFAO

Agreed. I don't have A/C where I live. It is a no brainer. My girl thinks its hilarious.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:33pm

yo you must not have friends coming to visit your house much, cause if i was your friend and  i know you did that sh*t. i'll be like "dude i'm just  going to stand cause i don't know where your ass has  been sitting and hell i'm a probably burn my shoes after leaving  your house too, cause you've probably been sitting on the floor with your nasty ass.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yo you must not have friends coming to visit your house much, cause if i was your friend and  i know you did that sh*t. i'll be like "dude i'm just  going to stand cause i don't know where you've  been sitting at and hell i might as well burn my shoes after leaving  your house too, cause you've probably been sitting on the floor .

Oh that isn't even a thing at my house. My gaming chair is just off limits in general, but mainly for that reason that you mentioned.

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:44pm
na man i can't do that sh*t i got cousins that like to drop by unannounce and i don't want to be like some guy in a movie going slowmo saying "Nooooooooo......... "as i try to stop them from sitting in a certain spot, and hell i live in texas and it fuking hot as hell  down here but i'm still keeping the B.Brief on and sh*t i just to everyone what i wear, oh wellCool
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 10:28pm
I guess I should clarify one thing: I always keep an oldshirt on the chair, which is leather. Reduces perspiration. So I am not completely corrupting my chair i guess.

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 10:44pm
LMFAO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>