FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Im Setting New Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im Setting New Rules
    Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

i remember when players used to enjoy this game. now we all just cant stand each other and b**** about the game. i guess the team stacking started shortly after??? i know i was guilty of it at one time =[

fnny thing about you envy is that ur a top tier player and are one of those few people that once they step into a room they literally change the outcome of the game by just joining the team.  I guess this makes you a self-stacked player lol.  I can't say I've personally noticed u team stacking but what i will say you do poorly is sometimes you'll choose the wrong team to get on when you first come on.  I know massacres mean a lot to you but how fun are those 5-0 games for you?  I would encourage you to try and get on the team that's not already overwhelming in order to actually get a real challenge on. 

Again, it's not a swipe at you (I have a tremendous amount  of respect for you), I don't even think you do such things on purpose.  you simply come on and probably think,, oh well whoever's on the other team just deal with it I'm here to play lol.  That's fine but again remember, ur a game changer in this game.  "with great power comes great responsibility" 

sorry I had to do it lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:15pm
what i only have 4 massacres???

and trust me if thats the case i will usually sit out if i cant switch or just leave. i hate playing lop sidded matches, i guess im not "pro" enough to enjoy them =/

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

what i only have 4 massacres???

and trust me if thats the case i will usually sit out if i cant switch or just leave. i hate playing lop sidded matches, i guess im not "pro" enough to enjoy them =/

only 4 massacres?  yea right. with what?  ur left hand?  lol  gtfoutta here with that lol 

Anyways I was referring specifically to times like those games the night before last in the AR server.  you left when suspense came on but man fighting against AR and u at the same time was too much lol.  It was a good thing you didn't stay for suspense.  it was basically a huge Snipefest with up 5 people sniping at the same time at one point.  either that or I got squashed by Chris in the raptor or something lol. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 6:04am
I've been playing the game since it came out like most people in this community..
These are my finds on the subject.. I apologize if it's 2 long for some people.

- It's a fast paced FPS. Something tells me that we all like to shoot people!
(Where's the honor?, seriously.. the rest is hypocritical.)
- The game is designed to be sick/nasty at just that in 3D!
(taunting, humiliating: seriously, are we ever gonna walk up to our opponents, go around them and say.. hey, pay attention cuz i want a competitive game! i was behind you! BOOM now you're DEAD! Especially in spammy matches.. just an example LMFAO)

My Point?:
Settin rules in an indecent game like UT3 is futile. I don't think we should be lookin for honor and i don't think that tryin to make things more competitive has anything to do with skill in this game.. It's just something that u could possibly be lookin for to be able to enjoy the game more as an individual IMO. The game is too fast paced for all that and that's why skill is to be found in the prediction/anticipation of your opponent's next move and risk assessment (calculating your chances in a certain situation). Apart from that it's knowing the functions of the weapons (fire & damage) and map control (knowing the maps inside out & spawn times of health, armor etc.) ofcourse. I'm pretty sure now that anybody will really be able to acquire these skills to their full extent in DUELS (instead of spammy team matches where it's get your rockets n flak cannons and get the fastest kill possible before gettin killed.) It's just got an enormous amount of strategy to it aswell unlike any other mode. It's different every time u play because u have more time to think! :) Because of this a.o. i found out that UT3 is a unique FPS that simply cannot be compared to any other competitive/friendly game period.

I've seen Ric0_is_FnA duel with keyboard and mouse and that boy got some true, very true skill yall. Really fn awesome! LOL Be flyin on deck with jumpboots and makin shock combos from every angle u can possibly think of and then some! (If u ever wanna see him do his thing go on his MadeForWar server in Duel and be amazed, it's a real pleasure to watch) RESPECT!

Nobody likes to lose period but seriously people, it's still a only a videogame! It's not like it hurts anybody right? Makin things personal makes u look like an ... eventhough we all play to get our frustrations in life out of our system. NO OFFENSE! LOL

agree or disagree? I DON'T CARE!
Why? Cuz life is built on paradoxes and contradictions and it's never ever gonna change!

PEACE!

Like that's ever gonna happen.. LMFAO
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 12:29pm
lmao
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 4:16pm
You had to dig deep to find this thread peng, 2009? lol 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:37am
[Image: 1125936threadnecromancy.jpg]
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

1) spawn killing, just dont f***in do it, it makes you look like a f***ing idiot and makes me very angry

IT MAKS ME VERY ANGRY
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by BAIN

[Image: 1125936threadnecromancy.jpg]

Hi-larious!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:01pm
wow penguin just proved how sad he is going out of his way at an attempt at trollin me as usual. Nice try kid but Id say pretty sad if anything.

Evereything I said in that thread was true anyway, seems most people agreed with me if you read the comments.

I miss playing good CTF games but those 8v8 Mega midway games were just a complete joke, like 100% pointless.

Can't believe I actually was sticking up for penguin in that thread -_-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 9:46pm
typing 4 letters = sad?
ok mon

u must be real sad for typing dat essay
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:06pm
lol must be working CS if you keep responding to everything he does... if you truely didn't care you wouldn't go afgter him trying to make him look like the dumb one.... think Peng is winning this battle

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

lol must be working CS if you keep responding to everything he does... if you truely didn't care you wouldn't go afgter him trying to make him look like the dumb one.... think Peng is winning this battle

You both just failed. I typed one short line about penguin trollin, all the other lines are about something different. plus typing something like that takes less than a min when you can type fast.

you 2 should get married. you both have loads in common.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 8:19am
And so it begins...
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 2:21pm
i did nothing but bump
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

And so it begins...

hahahaha :P
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

i did nothing but bump

nothing you say could EVER make me mad.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 4:57pm
keep tellin urself dat
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:19am
\dyol/;"||

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 7:33am
Why are we still typing in this thread? 
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Why are we still typing in this thread? 

I agree

The End
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:10am

Dis is not the end....... He.. will return.........

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:13am
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:22pm
Guess the Rule book never got published?
PSN:Imaginative
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

[QUOTE=BuMrUsH] Did I not say I was no longer going to flag run? Im a camper now. Thanks to your buddy. =] Colossus just stop blabbering about this rule sh*t. No one is going to follow them. They are going to do what they want. Everything cant be your way. It was 8v8 but not my fault your team gives up and starts leavin once we score. Not like you switch. Next time..Stop being a puss and just play 8v4. Ever heard of a challenge? Always b1tchin about something yo. Just stop. Try to experiment or something dude. I dont like 8v8 as much as you do. There is no spam map its the people who shoot the gun and what gun. 99% most people in them pubs use rockets. Just dodge them or better yet..kill them. Aint hard. I do it all the time. They are spamming remember? They're not aiming at you. Just dodge.

LMFAOO. CS EXPERIMENTING. LOOOOL

gOOD point otherwise
im tired.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>