Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Im Setting New Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im Setting New Rules
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Originally posted by Arkos315

[QUOTE=BuMrUsH] Did I not say I was no longer going to flag run? Im a camper now. Thanks to your buddy. =] Colossus just stop blabbering about this rule sh*t. No one is going to follow them. They are going to do what they want. Everything cant be your way. It was 8v8 but not my fault your team gives up and starts leavin once we score. Not like you switch. Next time..Stop being a puss and just play 8v4. Ever heard of a challenge? Always b1tchin about something yo. Just stop. Try to experiment or something dude. I dont like 8v8 as much as you do. There is no spam map its the people who shoot the gun and what gun. 99% most people in them pubs use rockets. Just dodge them or better yet..kill them. Aint hard. I do it all the time. They are spamming remember? They're not aiming at you. Just dodge.

LMFAOO. CS EXPERIMENTING. LOOOOL

gOOD point otherwise

Arkos: thank you, but ur a noob and you need to stfu.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

[QUOTE=BuMrUsH] Did I not say I was no longer going to flag run? Im a camper now. Thanks to your buddy. =] Colossus just stop blabbering about this rule sh*t. No one is going to follow them. They are going to do what they want. Everything cant be your way. It was 8v8 but not my fault your team gives up and starts leavin once we score. Not like you switch. Next time..Stop being a puss and just play 8v4. Ever heard of a challenge? Always b1tchin about something yo. Just stop. Try to experiment or something dude. I dont like 8v8 as much as you do. There is no spam map its the people who shoot the gun and what gun. 99% most people in them pubs use rockets. Just dodge them or better yet..kill them. Aint hard. I do it all the time. They are spamming remember? They're not aiming at you. Just dodge.

LMFAOO. CS EXPERIMENTING. LOOOOL

gOOD point otherwise

Arkos: thank you, but ur a noob and you need to stfu.

this thread is from 2009, let it R.I.P Amen
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 3:09pm
Haha I didn't wrote that
N I'm no noob n I'm not stfu

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:18pm

Haha I didn't wrote that
I don't think he was calling you a noob but rather saying how you would respond too rpz. I could be wrong though.
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by ax412

Haha I didn't wrote that
I don't think he was calling you a noob but rather saying how you would respond too rpz. I could be wrong though.

I hope so cuz idk wtf is goin on

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:23pm
How about a new rule where you can't b**** about a game that's cheaper then a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds.

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

How about a new rule where you can't b**** about a game that's cheaper then a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds.

well when I made that thread back in 2009 It was still about £15 so think again.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

well when I made that thread back in 2009 It was still about £15 so think again.

If I used the words NEW RULE along with the post date of 2012, what is the relevance of the price of UT3 in 2009?

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 10:06pm
anddddddd the verdict isssss...... 1-0 to yingyang! lol
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 2:22am

Haha I didn't wrote that

Nope ur right phant :p
I would never call somebody a noob when I did not see him in a game
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 5:09am

If I used the words NEW RULE along with the post date of 2012, what is the relevance of the price of UT3 in 2009?

Knowone was bit.ching about UT3 its was just penguin trying to troll me derrr
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 12:08pm

Haha I didn't wrote that

arkos>darkness
im tired.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 12:36pm
He's just making a rule CS, has nothing to do with who was complaining about the game. He's simply saying ppl should stop b1tching in every thread about 2 dollar games. You read into it to much sometimes.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

He's just making a rule CS, has nothing to do with who was complaining about the game. He's simply saying ppl should stop b1tching in every thread about 2 dollar games. You read into it to much sometimes.

Clap

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 3:48pm
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 3:54pm

Knowone was bit.ching about UT3 its was just penguin trying to troll me derrr

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
FUC­KIN IDIOT

know/nō/

Verb:
  1. Be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.
  2. Have knowledge or information concerning.

no/nō/

Adjective:
Not any: "there is no excuse".
Exclamation:
Used to give a negative response: "“Is anything wrong?” “No.”".
Adverb:
Not at all; to no extent: "they were no more able to perform the task than I was".
Noun:
A negative answer or decision, as in voting.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 4:40pm
hahahahahaha!! Thanks peng.. sorry CS.. that was bothering the **** outta me!!!! 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 6:37pm
who the hell brought this post from 2009 back up
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 6:41pm
the one and only flightless bird
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:12pm
wow Im completely stunned by some of the above comments, people try and troll me for typing a few paragraphs and look how much effort penguin puts in to attempt at teaching me english when I already have A-Level English grades.

this is a gaming forum not a test that will determine how good my job will be in the future.

your all a set of geeks no joke. get good at life.

honestly I Have never read anything so sad on this forum before. just 100% LOL

keep it coming reading these post's is almost making me cry LOOOOL OMG just LOL
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:28pm

look how much effort penguin puts in to attempt at teaching me english when I already have A-Level English grades.
copy and pasting might take an effort for a dumbas­s like you, but i think I've mastered it with ease  :D

btw we all KNOW you don't have A-Level anything besides bi­tching  (:
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 9:45pm
Watch our Peng, here comes another paragraph of absolute crap

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

look how much effort penguin puts in to attempt at teaching me english when I already have A-Level English grades.

copy and pasting might take an effort for a dumbas­s like you, but i think I've mastered it with ease  :D

btw we all KNOW you don't have A-Level anything besides bi­tching  (:

Its the thought that counts, I appreciate it penguin I really do ya know that you hate me so much that you feel the need to troll me everyday without failure. think I have a stalker :D
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

BAHAHAHA LOL not taking any sides here, but that was one hell of a funny reply :D

seriously though, stop talking everyone, just let it go
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 8:38am

Haha I didn't wrote that

arkos>darkness>godlike bot>inhuman bot>masterful bot>adept bot>skilled bot>experienced bot>average bot>novice bot>rpz_noob

Fixed it for you
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>