Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Im Setting New Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im Setting New Rules
    Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 10:36am
CS - You keep getting trolled because you are feeding the fire with your responses. As soon as you let it show that these guys are not rattling you (by not responding), the trolling with stop. Or at least greatly slow down. Also, every time you show lots of emotion in posts (which you do frequently), it makes you ripe for the picking. 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 12:57pm
why do people think that I'm mad when I am not, I just like a good old debate thats all, penguin and anyone else can troll me all they like its just funny tbf
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

look how much effort penguin puts in to attempt at teaching me english when I already have A-Level English grades.

copy and pasting might take an effort for a dumbas­s like you, but i think I've mastered it with ease  :D

btw we all KNOW you don't have A-Level anything besides bi­tching  (:

Its the thought that counts, I appreciate it penguin I really do ya know that you hate me so much that you feel the need to troll me everyday without failure. think I have a stalker :D
Edd would never get hate from me loooool i dont hate anyone  o:
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:12pm
everyone in here is so reckless Zellot, Penguins, Darkness(Flashlight)... i gotta get out of here its too damn hot!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345