Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Im Setting New Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im Setting New Rules
    Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:14pm
im sick and tired of people been cheap and doing things that you shouldnt

1) spawn killing, just dont f***in do it, it makes you look like a f***ing idiot and makes me very angry

2)i dont care what other people think, but standing still next to the flag and putting bio blobs on it for 20 mins, is the most retarded thing ever. if you do this i think you are a f***ing prick and if you have a problem with that stick it up your arse

3)team stacking. i was just in mega midway and i had 4 people on my team and there was 8 on Bumrush's team, did any1 swap NO did they f***.

4)BUmRuSh24SeV. you have ago at penguin for camping, hahahaha bro thats all you ever do and you didnt swap teams when it was a 8v4 so i officially think your a dick. so cry all you want i really dont care.

5)Glitches. i see people using glitches all the time and i wont mention names but you make me feel sick

i always try and play the game properly without been cheap and all your camping and bio blobs and team stacking never stops me scoring. and if you wonder why im always stressed is because i really really wish that other people would have more repect for other players and the game and not play so cheap

im officialy sick of spammy 8v8 CTF so there for i QUIT for good apart from clan matches and other modes coz i cant take 8 people putting bio blobs and spamming rockets and flak down corriders and mega midway is 200 plus ping for me and thats just stupid, any1 wanna play some 2v2 3v3 4v4 MAX im in.

And yes you are correct if you were to say "there are no rules saying i cant do any of the above" so there for i cant stop you, but i feel better than you for playin CLEAN.

This is what i believe in and if you disagree well thats fine you go and do all of the above things and i hope you have a great time

Anyone that wants to turn this into a flame session go for it, ive said what i think i have no further comments so dont expect any
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:23pm
That is why a 8v8 ctf server is a big fail. Come join the 2v2/3v3/4v4 pugs. PM rico on psn to invite you in the room, or drokun or kali.

note: just relax, its a pub what do you expect? there are bound to be people that dont know what they are doing.
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:26pm
Actually, i agree with your post colossus. I can't stand 8 vs 8 anything anymore.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:31pm
yea fkn 8vs8 on fkn Reflection...FAIL u think ur good just cuz u shoot random rockets/flak & actually get ppl? NO.. ur NOT ur garbage
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:38pm
you know, no matter what you say if people in/outside of the forum like doing the things you just said they're going to do them, so right know you're just preaching to the choir
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
Hmm.. I'm just wondering..  Is it just me or is Reflection smaller than a good portion of the DM maps? (like Defiance, Shangi-La, Heatray, Gateway..)
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 8:53pm
Could be, and those maps are suited for 4v4 tops.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 9:21pm
the 4V4 PUGS we've been doing l8ly have been so fun!!
good job drokun/remy/kali for settin it up.
gotta admit i still love me some 8V8 reflection so i can just hold down
R1 and throw rockets in every direction.so much skill is needed...JK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 2:36am
I hear ya, clean is the best way! one reason i dont play most ctf is i find it is, who ever gets the flak cannon and shoots it down a small hallway first, wins!!! :/
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 5:36am
Is the owner of Mega Midway on here? Surely we could get them to change it to 5x5 absolute max, preferably lower.

Also wtf is PUGS that people keep going on about? :S
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 5:42am
I believe it's Vedakid's server, and I think he prefers 8v8

http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2087&title=2v2-3v3-4v4-pugs
for pugs (pickup games)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 6:51pm
play xbox 360.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 1:38am
Thumbs Up Colossus.

I swap teams all the time even if it means I get whopped and lose... doesn't matter to me so long as there's fairness, and I probably look like a tw@t for bailing out on a winning team but I know that the ppl on the other team will appreciate it if I make even a little difference... I did when I was in that position.

8v8 I don't mind so much unless the teams are stacked or the map's not a decent size.  I'll probably change my mind in coming months but until that happens I don't mind playing it.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:08am
I agree tho.. 4 vs 4 should be tops
In TDM with a full room you won't even have the chance to turn around. It's just random shooting.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:03am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

1) spawn killing, just dont f***in do it, it makes you look like a f***ing idiot and makes me very angry

2)i dont care what other people think, but standing still next to the flag and putting bio blobs on it for 20 mins, is the most retarded thing ever. if you do this i think you are a f***ing prick and if you have a problem with that stick it up your arse

3)team stacking. i was just in mega midway and i had 4 people on my team and there was 8 on Bumrush's team, did any1 swap NO did they f***.

4)BUmRuSh24SeV. you have ago at penguin for camping, hahahaha bro thats all you ever do and you didnt swap teams when it was a 8v4 so i officially think your a dick. so cry all you want i really dont care.

5)Glitches. i see people using glitches all the time and i wont mention names but you make me feel sick

i always try and play the game properly without been cheap and all your camping and bio blobs and team stacking never stops me scoring. and if you wonder why im always stressed is because i really really wish that other people would have more repect for other players and the game and not play so cheap

im officialy sick of spammy 8v8 CTF so there for i QUIT for good apart from clan matches and other modes coz i cant take 8 people putting bio blobs and spamming rockets and flak down corriders and mega midway is 200 plus ping for me and thats just stupid, any1 wanna play some 2v2 3v3 4v4 MAX im in.

And yes you are correct if you were to say "there are no rules saying i cant do any of the above" so there for i cant stop you, but i feel better than you for playin CLEAN.

This is what i believe in and if you disagree well thats fine you go and do all of the above things and i hope you have a great time

Anyone that wants to turn this into a flame session go for it, ive said what i think i have no further comments so dont expect any

i see your feeling the pain too
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 1:35pm
It is Vedakids server. He probably does like 8vs8 since how everytime I played against him he was the biggest rocket spamming noob out there.

When I say noob I just mean from the rocket launcher. Other then that he seems like a great player in CTF.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 2:23pm
Did I not say I was no longer going to flag run? Im a camper now. Thanks to your buddy. =] Colossus just stop blabbering about this rule sh*t. No one is going to follow them. They are going to do what they want. Everything cant be your way. It was 8v8 but not my fault your team gives up and starts leavin once we score. Not like you switch. Next time..Stop being a puss and just play 8v4. Ever heard of a challenge? Always b1tchin about something yo.

Just stop. Try to experiment or something dude. I dont like 8v8 as much as you do. There is no spam map its the people who shoot the gun and what gun. 99% most people in them pubs use rockets. Just dodge them or better yet..kill them. Aint hard. I do it all the time. They are spamming remember? They're not aiming at you. Just dodge.
PSN:Imaginative
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 2:43pm
Lol I just late joined a warfare match.
Our team was winning, and after a while I noticed it was 7 vs 1 guy (who was probably a newb) and a bot.
Next 5-10 minutes we manage to hold them off (I swapped) without a single other player swapping, and the joining players quitting (nick1783, esteada platea (both spelled wrong)). At the end of the game I hear them say 'oh it's only 2?'
As if you didn't notice after 10 minutes of using goliath, titan and leviathan (and 1 in turret)
One of the guys even said 'it was just 1 guy and a bot at one point'
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 4:16pm

I'm behind you all the way on this Colly.  Clean spostman like games is where it should be.  Winning is great but the trill comes in trying for me.  This is why I'm a bit of a masochist and play in the AR server.  I know what's waiting in there and I know what will happen but I still go in there and try.  Either way don't lose hope colly, just lead by example and let the noobs know what they're doing wrong as you go along.  that's what I do.  hoepfully, over time and with a little patience things will get better and us honorable players can enjoy some clean competitive games.  Don't give up, ur not alone bro..
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 4:46pm
Damn i didnt get no rule book in my UT3 copy =(
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Did I not say I was no longer going to flag run? Im a camper now. Thanks to your buddy. =] Colossus just stop blabbering about this rule sh*t. No one is going to follow them. They are going to do what they want. Everything cant be your way. It was 8v8 but not my fault your team gives up and starts leavin once we score. Not like you switch. Next time..Stop being a puss and just play 8v4. Ever heard of a challenge? Always b1tchin about something yo. Just stop. Try to experiment or something dude. I dont like 8v8 as much as you do. There is no spam map its the people who shoot the gun and what gun. 99% most people in them pubs use rockets. Just dodge them or better yet..kill them. Aint hard. I do it all the time. They are spamming remember? They're not aiming at you. Just dodge.

weLL sAiD.....

fuk dA bU11 sH!t...i Do wAnT i want....

Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

I'm behind you all the way on this Colly.  Clean spostman like games is where it should be.  Winning is great but the trill comes in trying for me.  This is why I'm a bit of a masochist and play in the AR server.  I know what's waiting in there and I know what will happen but I still go in there and try.  Either way don't lose hope colly, just lead by example and let the noobs know what they're doing wrong as you go along.  that's what I do.  hoepfully, over time and with a little patience things will get better and us honorable players can enjoy some clean competitive games.  Don't give up, ur not alone bro..
Colly?..........LMAO LOL

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Damn i didnt get no rule book in my UT3 copy =(

smart ass lol. 

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Black_star

Originally posted by Potorikan

Colly?..........LMAO LOL

yea Colly.  What's so funny about that Blacky?  :P
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:03pm

rikan you used 2 words that should NEVER be used on this forum and you put them in the same sentence too...honorable and competitive.... never in ur life use those words again when ur talkin about ut3 for ps3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>