Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sick jokes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sick jokes...
    Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 8:18am

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*** your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 8:22am
A woman is in a coma. Nurses are in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them is washing her "private area" and notices that there is a response on the monitor when he touches her. They go to her husband and explain what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma." The husband is skeptical, but they a**ure him that they'll close the curtains for privacy. Besides it's worth a try. The hubby finally agrees and goes into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat-lines... no pulse... no heart rate. The nurses run into the room. The husband is standing there, pulling up his pants and says, "I think she choked."
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 8:47am
The angry wife met her husband at the door. There was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his collar. "I a**ume," she snarled, "that there is a very good reason for you to come walking in here at six o'clock in the morning?" "There is," he replied. "Breakfast."
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 9:46am
Originally posted by I87_DEATHWISH

<FONT face=Arial>A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

<FONT face=Arial>The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*** your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

<FONT face=Arial>Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

<FONT face=Arial>He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

This is the best 1 im STILL LAUGHING
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:21pm
lol Deathwish Big smile all good shi!t

Like the oral sex one best though Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:37pm
Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor.
The doctor says: "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:40pm
Michael Jackson and his wife are in the recovery room with their new baby son. The doctor walks in and Michael asks: "Doctor, how long before we can have sex?" The doctor replies, "I'd wait until he's at least 14."
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:49pm

hey SP61gTSupra the 1st 1 u used is old but a cla**ic and NEVER gets old lol but the 2nd 1 was already used on this tread......

heres a other 1 folks......A young man went up to his father and asked him, "Can I have twenty bucks for a blow job?" His father said, "I don't know. Are you any good?"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
Whats the best part about sex with a five year old boy?
Watching him break down on the witness stand

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies, and a Ferarri?
I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

What's green and yellow and eats nuts?
Gonorrhea.

whats red, bubbling and scratching at the window??
a baby in the microwave!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:04pm

hey SP61gTSupra the 1st 1 u used is old but a cla**ic and NEVER gets old lol but the 2nd 1 was already used on this tread......

heres a other 1 folks......A young man went up to his father and asked him, "Can I have twenty bucks for a blow job?" His father said, "I don't know. Are you any good?"
Really? i guess i didnt see that one! Oh well, i got a good laugh out of it!  Call me Lunchy, everyone else does!  Later
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:07pm
ya i thought ur name was a lil 2 long lol but ur new post has alot of messed up but funny jokes lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:13pm

ya i thought ur name was a lil 2 long lol but ur new post has alot of messed up but funny jokes lol
Thanks, but i feel im going to recieve flak from the more morally centered users on this site!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:16pm
A little girl is watching her mum getting changed to go out for the evening.
"What are they?" she asked.
"Those are mummy's breasts," the mother replied.
"Will I get those?" came the next question.
"When you're a little older," answered the girl's mother.
"And what is that?" the little girl asked.
"That's mummy's vagina," the mother answered, a little embarra**ed.
"When will I get that?"
"That will happen at around the same time you get your breasts. Now run along and let mummy change."

The little girl ran off into the next room where her father was getting changed out of his work clothes to relax for the evening.

"What's that thing, daddy?" asked the little girl.

"That's daddy's penis," he answered.
"When will I get one of those?" the little girl asked.
"In about an hour."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123