Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:53pm

GUY I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHO THESE f***ING PRICKS!!! ARE WHO ARE f***ING THE EPIC PSN SERVERS UP..... ITS THESE LITTAL w**kerS!! (Z_-BlAcKsTaR-_z) AND (Z-BlAcKsTaR-Z) I WAS ON THE EPIC EU1 AND THESE LITTAL PRICKS! CAME ON AM GLICHED BOTH OF THE FLAGS!!! Angry WTF!! NOW ALL THE EU SERVERS ARE f***ED AND ONE OS THE USA SERVERS.. WHAT NEXT!! HMMMMM I HOPE THE UT3 COMMUNITY HAS ANUFF MONEY IN THERE POCKETS TO SPLASH OUT ON SERVERS!! BECAUSE THE EPIC (PSN) SERVER ADMINS WONT BE AROUND TO SORT THIS BULL!! sh*t!! OUT EVER TIME IT HAPPENS!!........ (WELL DONE GUYS U REALLY f***ING IT UP NOW) Clap

ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 12:09am
Wow thats f*cking BS man is there anything we can do about it?

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 12:54am
yea i guess kargo is a TDM map now,,,with titan
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 2:09am
Are all the servers locked in overtime?
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 2:21am
Wow that's w@nk... and we know what kind of people does w@nk things like that don't we?  W@nkers!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Are all the servers locked in overtime?

Yep, people impact hammer out the back of the map and it's forever in overtime until the server is reset.

Quick how did you find out? You got proof? If yeah you should report the little bastard to Epic / Sony.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 7:17am

Man... thats annoying -.-*

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 7:41am
I'm gonna hunt them down right now...
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 7:49am

i found out by going for the blue flag and this (Z_-BlAcKsTaR-_z) got it befor me so i went to back him up and WT YOU GESS he was trying to glich the f***ing flag out -_- i got no hardcore proof but i saw this with my own 2 eyes

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 7:50am
We believe you dude, but if we want those guys banned we need proof :(
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:01am
i no its some one in the UT3-PS3 community!!!! av never seen these lads play befor and thay had some skill fragin too -_- f*** THAT MAN THIS SUCKS!! my server runs out on the 30th and am the only EU server running.... looks like we will have to all go back to the sh*tty lagg servers
B1GbOnG View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote B1GbOnG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:01am
I was in there when they did it last night f***ing arseholes but with out the abiltie to spec and demo rec as on pc version I dont c how you can get the proof apart from server logs maybe?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:09am
Ok... so two people that play together all the time. And probably not EU. With fragging skills... and they know about the glitch.... hmmmm I wonder... LOL

I'd guess pre-puberty too... anyone got any ideas which two r3tards fit this profile? Two quite talented players who like to ruin the game for everyone else? Also they know how to hammer jump...
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:17am
let me see danj wouldent be chris n ridj the homo squad from AR
!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:18am
Not naming names... but has nothing to do with A-R as a team. Got some good people in there...
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:24am
um no it cant b them cuz all 3 of us was playing against these guys n wondering who are they...

B1GbOnG View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote B1GbOnG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:26am
I hear rumours via theSixthAxis Europe web site that firmware update 3.00 will have a feature that makes it easy to report ppl who glitch and generally are arseholes,Sony apparently want to crack down on this esp in Home. But it sure is funny as like on the pc, when the kids are off school it just simply isnt worth playing online untill there bed time.
http:///www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/06/26/rumoured-firmware-30-details/
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:27am
My server renewal is in 2 days. I can switch Heavenly server from midnightgaming to clanwarz but lets see what happens with EU server today. Tomorrow I have some time but not much tomorrow and I'll need to notify the clan too.
Whoever this is...its a pretty sh1tty act! Good ppl are already leaving this will just kill the game more quickly than if it dies naturally.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:27am
I heard that too... They will also be looking to close down all access to the psn network from the person's IP address. LOL I think everyone should report these accounts to Sony and they won't ever be able to play online at home again. Guess thats one way of finding out who it is.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Not naming names... but has nothing to do with A-R as a team. Got some good people in there...
yeap i aint calling AR out as a whole either because DoD, help and aqua are all kool! just these two are retarded n why such a good player like chris would do that beats me?= its that retard thing!
!
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:35am
Make a complaint to PSN here:

Z_-BlAcKsTaR-_z

Z-BlAcKsTaR-Z

The last step requires you to enter a code PSN provides.  This is case sensitive so enter it as you see it.  The confirmation page also indicates a complaint should be made to Midway (the publisher of the game).  I'm looking for the Midway form now...
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:38am
Let's confirm who this is before we start naming names and creating World War 3 on this site.
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:44am
ok guys av just sent my complaint to PS3 sony!! hope every thing go's well :)
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:46am
here guys this is the Official UT3 forums!!! http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Administrator

Let's confirm who this is before we start naming names and creating World War 3 on this site.

yes please, let common sense prevail. Innocent till proven guilty and all that! Hopefully their starz won't be shining for much longer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>