Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

i think the resson peaple dont like us HeadHunter is because of the spwn killing!!,,,, it was like last week on currtp when we both spwn killed and danjel got pissed off about it and i told him to shut up and stop crying.. then boom once danjel sed his fealings every one sed there fealings about us!

any way am just gunna say a few thing to a few peaple

JakeT111: Dude am sorry for not being a team player with u man.. I.E b****ing at u when u had the viper

ThAtMaT: i think u fell out with me because i BRAGED about it when i killed u and i was pissed when u killed me..... SO AM SORRY DUDE!

Danjel: UR A d*** END OFF!

Sk-iller: dude av none u since the every 1st start.... u been my friend all the way threw its just i tryed so hard for u to join T2D and i felt betryed when u was talking about ur new clan round me when u new i was trying for u .... and these petty argues are noo need :(

D-A-R-K-A-N-G-E-L: dude wtf man do u remmber the good old days man :) why cart we just bee like that now "rapter" pick up

PIPE: dude i thort we was friends :( POWER-PRINSESS lool! ... and really sorry for calling u a n00b and a glicher

coolworx: ur a great player man u have NEVER!! sed and thing bad to me.. but some times i was mouthy to you so am sorry brov!

AND TO ANY ONE ELS I HAVE UPSET OR PISSED OFF I AM SORRY!

can we all just get on as a family and have a good time

Above shows you have a bit of cla** but it shouldn't have to come after i've given you a bollocking, it should of been there anyway. Keep the attitude above and there won't be any problems.

For the record I neva promised anything cause I always had other intentions and you knew that. I wanted to build something with friends and thats what we've done. F.u.K is here. T2D vs F.U.K coming soon!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 1:09pm
yea thats true man. and hey nice, good luck on your new clan man, whose in it may i ask? or is it secret for now ay?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yea thats true man. and hey nice, good luck on your new clan man, whose in it may i ask? or is it secret for now ay?
No secrets just delayed truths. soon bro!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 1:24pm
lol haha ok man, cant wait to see what team u have lined up ;P
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:25pm
For the record I never said that Quick and Headhunter were bad players bt i agree with Dan that they are players with bad attitudes to the game hence bad reputations. Headhunter and me were in a game that we lost btw and he was called out for glitching. I was with him for the whole time he had the flag and he didn't glitch despite others swearing that he had. I think that tells you how bent out of shape things can get. Maybe its cos of your a**ociation with Quick etc but you reap what you sow imo. I'm glad that you guys are gonna clean up your act - there's too much drama in UT3 ppl forget its a game. And to Quick, ur a talent for sure but you don't exactly break bread with ppl by calling them - kbm players, liars, putting 75 pts on the ir a$$ in a 1 vs 1 (Dragov), fkn noobs, sh1t etc. The unnecessary personal rants and antics you employ for your own amusement detracts from the skills you want to be recognised for. Glad you've worked it out - hopeful anyway.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:41pm
Can we delete this thread. It's an eye sore on the front page of the general chat. Imagine someone that has never been to this forum and they see "READ THIS PEOPLE" and then read the actual content. It's garbage. I can't believe there has been 10 pages dedicated to QuickRC and his lame antics. The issues on the server have been resolved. This **** is completely irrelevant.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:46pm
Yeah delete it knowing that he is a prick.

Don't fall for this talking nice on the forum **** either. THE CHILD IS A f**GOT.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:58pm
I agree this thread has run it's course and the title is misleading like it's informative when it's really just a bunch of nonsense.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 3:23pm
Hey good news Sk-iller! So looks like u boys are gonna get ***(ed) up or is that what ur planning to do for the rest of vCTF community? Good luck with the new crew mate although it feels like i'm telling Jack The Ripper where's the best place in town for sharening scalpels - hope it don't hurt too much bro!
Edit: move to fists but don't delete. Its a record of events ppl have promised and now we'll see if their word is bond or just bs.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 3:52pm
QuickRC is awsum
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 7:02pm
T2DHH+sniper+me=headshot :(
yep quick is pretty awsum. lol
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Originally posted by QuickRC

i think the resson peaple dont like us HeadHunter is because of the spwn killing!!,,,, it was like last week on currtp when we both spwn killed and danjel got pissed off about it and i told him to shut up and stop crying.. then boom once danjel sed his fealings every one sed there fealings about us!

any way am just gunna say a few thing to a few peaple

JakeT111: Dude am sorry for not being a team player with u man.. I.E b****ing at u when u had the viper

ThAtMaT: i think u fell out with me because i BRAGED about it when i killed u and i was pissed when u killed me..... SO AM SORRY DUDE!

Danjel: UR A d*** END OFF!

Sk-iller: dude av none u since the every 1st start.... u been my friend all the way threw its just i tryed so hard for u to join T2D and i felt betryed when u was talking about ur new clan round me when u new i was trying for u .... and these petty argues are noo need :(

D-A-R-K-A-N-G-E-L: dude wtf man do u remmber the good old days man :) why cart we just bee like that now "rapter" pick up

PIPE: dude i thort we was friends :( POWER-PRINSESS lool! ... and really sorry for calling u a n00b and a glicher

coolworx: ur a great player man u have NEVER!! sed and thing bad to me.. but some times i was mouthy to you so am sorry brov!

AND TO ANY ONE ELS I HAVE UPSET OR PISSED OFF I AM SORRY!

can we all just get on as a family and have a good time

Above shows you have a bit of cla** but it shouldn't have to come after i've given you a bollocking, it should of been there anyway. Keep the attitude above and there won't be any problems.

For the record I neva promised anything cause I always had other intentions and you knew that. I wanted to build something with friends and thats what we've done. F.u.K is here. T2D vs F.U.K coming soon!

if I may add to the above, the needless (and sometimes endless) chatter and singing during the game doesn't help especially if your losing.

again I'll state ur a top notch vctf player.  the only issues I've had I've pointed out.  fix those and you'll become a legend.  If you don't, don't expect people to like you, have anything nice to say about you or like I did in the last game, stick around for the bull****.

T2D-He4dHunt3r View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-He4dHunt3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

Haha LOL tht made my laugh lawl that will be my new Signature Shocked

T2DHH+Sniper+PcX_CoRRuPTeD=Headshot! >:)
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by T2D-He4dHunt3r

Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

Haha LOL tht made my laugh lawl that will be my new Signature Shocked

T2DHH+Sniper+PcX_CoRRuPTeD=Headshot! >:)
uh-oh, i think you got me today again :( lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910