Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:56am
Lets get these punks >=]
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:44am
I'm trying to get these guys banned permanently from their individual IP addresses. After all I don't think Midway will appreciate the loss of interest in the game and them making a 'pointless' financial investment in the servers if no one can use them. Lets see what happens!
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:47am
f*** out of here,It aint me and Bio.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Ok... so two people that play together all the time. And probably not EU. With fragging skills... and they know about the glitch.... hmmmm I wonder... LOL

I'd guess pre-puberty too... anyone got any ideas which two r3tards fit this profile? Two quite talented players who like to ruin the game for everyone else? Also they know how to hammer jump...

Shows your true colors about me,Wonder what you'll say if they get caught and it aint me.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:49am
Did I say it was you?
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Striderfx

Not naming names... but has nothing to do with A-R as a team. Got some good people in there...
yeap i aint calling AR out as a whole either because DoD, help and aqua are all kool! just these two are retarded n why such a good player like chris would do that beats me?= its that retard thing!

Its not f***ing me.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:52am

Did I say it was you?

Well who else fits the description?Man i just signed onto psn and already got f***ing messages saying all this stupid sh*t.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:54am
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Did I say it was you?

Well who else fits the description?Man i just signed onto psn and already got f***ing messages saying all this stupid sh*t.

I guess a lot of people could fit the description. I never said it was VCTF players, it could easily be two people who play CTF and TDM and know how to impact hammer jump. Plenty of other American players out there with fragging skills who are under 17.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Administrator

Make a complaint to PSN here:

Z_-BlAcKsTaR-_z

Z-BlAcKsTaR-Z

The last step requires you to enter a code PSN provides.  This is case sensitive so enter it as you see it.  The confirmation page also indicates a complaint should be made to Midway (the publisher of the game).  I'm looking for the Midway form now...

HAHA u can report people for cheating... COOLWORX HAHAHA Joke buddy!!! :)
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Striderfx

let me see danj wouldent be chris n ridj the homo squad from AR
Naming anyone without proof & name calling is mean & starts SH!T if you don't have PROOF you should keep your personal opinion to yourself.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:09am
For the record, it's NOT Chris_C.

Me, Chris and TX were in a VCTF match with these two bonehead Blackstar guys. There is no way Chris is one of them. All I know is that one Blackstar is a decent player and the other sucks. The one that was decent was glued to the Darkwalker in Corruption.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:12am
Be good if anyone knows how they were pinging on EU/US servers... 
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:13am
Humm, the one is not bad in ctf, the other like pinn said is kinda lame
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:14am
How many blackstars are there in this game?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Drokun

How many blackstars are there in this game?

I've seen 2. I've heard there is a third.

There are a lot of players out now that are using glitches all the time. Gotachevy used a glitch in containment the other day and it took us 15 minutes to find him. After looking for him for 10 minutes, we started checking all the glitches and sure enough, the little jackass was in a glitch behind the flag area. We had to attempt at least 15 suicides to get our flag back. There was no way he could have gotten out of the glitch so if we didn't kill him, that game would have lasted hours.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:35am
I was thinking along the lines of tRi_BlackStar actually.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:47am
if its at kargo i have an idea where they could be.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:58am
yeah i was on dat kargo match when it glitched out like that there was another guy named zzstarzz he not good but he might be one of them as well. I kno he was in dat kargo match when it glitched out.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:07am
Originally posted by FoeBia

if its at kargo i have an idea where they could be.

Do share.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:11am
is it done with the blue flag mostly?
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:13am
It's not chris or bio damn people i played them the other night when blackstars were in the same gameAngry

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:14am
Originally posted by QuickRC

i no its some one in the UT3-PS3 community!!!! av never seen these lads play befor and thay had some skill fragin too -_- f*** THAT MAN THIS SUCKS!! my server runs out on the 30th and am the only EU server running.... looks like we will have to all go back to the sh*tty lagg servers

You not keeping your server after the 30th then mate?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:19am

It's done with both flags, at it's worst 3 official Epic servers are totally out of action. Dunno what it's like now.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:30am

The red flag is glitched out on one server, all the other servers I think its both flags. I tried doing the jump over the back about 30 mins ago but I couldn't get out the back to explore under the map and try to find the flag.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:35am
Originally posted by JakeT111

It's done with both flags, at it's worst 3 official Epic servers are totally out of action. Dunno what it's like now.
you guys tried the hammer jump behind blue flag?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>