Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by FoeBia

is it done with the blue flag mostly?

The red flag is glitched out on one server, all the other servers I think its both flags. I tried doing the jump over the back about 30 mins ago but I couldn't get out the back to explore under the map and try to find the flag.

There's the block that you land on out the back and you can run around on there but I think if you fall off the block thing or drop the flag it must disappear forever. Not 100% sure though.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:38am
I know about the glitch, I discovered it over a year ago with Xerxes... but nah I haven't tried on the blue side yet. Even if I do find the flag when it gets all framey down there I doubt I'll be able to return it to the map coz I remember when myself, xerxes and skiller were practicing (ages ago) we glitched the flag off the map in a private server and it never ever returned.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:39am
yeah it aint chris_c bio or me i joined the game where the flag were glitched out i was mad cuz i wanted 2 play sum vctf but sadly couldnt
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:40am
& Jake ur 100% rite
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:58am
It's Myself & Othello?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 1:22pm
Wow, I didn't even know that one of the guys in one of the matches I was in last night was one of those b****es.. who use glitches.  Apparently, he either never got the chance to do it or never did.  Despite that guy and a really annoying sniper (unlike the more skilled Otakutony, he camped up top.. constantly used the U-Damages and Avriled anyone who went up there to confront him in a Raptor or Manta), we went on to having a epic match, which ended 5-4.

Also, I wonder if this is just a coincidence or someone trying to outright ruin Blackstar's name?
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 1:37pm
I guarantee if I was in that raptor, he wouldn't have pulled that sh*t.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 2:21pm
Report them for glitching?!?!  Def wasnt me, i dont know any glitches!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

let me see danj wouldent be chris n ridj the homo squad from AR
I'm sorry guys but I need to butt in and say something about this. Bro you can't blame A-R for every little thing that happens to this community. It ain't chris and Rdj. Enough Said there.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by II_MyZt3rY_II

I'm sorry guys but I need to butt in and say something about this. Bro you can't blame A-R for every little thing that happens to this community. It ain't chris and Rdj. Enough Said there.

Yes lol... We kinda realised that about 5 hours ago. No one was blaming A-R, read the whole thread, strider even said it wasn't to do with A-R.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Also, I wonder if this is just a coincidence or someone trying to outright ruin Blackstar's name?

I think it's sorta funny more people now know these glitcher dudes than the actual Black_star
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 3:18pm
I doubt they are trying to ruin blackstars name, i think we all know it's not him, even before we found out what these a-holes are doing to our servers
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 3:48pm
Just to clear up any issues, I'm not either one of these guys & and I dont know them.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Black_star

Just to clear up any issues, I'm not either one of these guys & and I dont know them.

THERE HE IS

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 3:57pm
hahahahahahaha I'm the old grandma on the right with the glasses!!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 5:08pm
lmao..
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 10:58pm
in kargo look behind the blue sides back wall and also on the other side of the fence behind the tank on the red side
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 11:04pm
myself, Pinnacle, Qwest & Zodiac tried goin back there 2 look 4 it, but nothn showd up. we also tried lookn under da map while fallin slowly to our death, but nothn showd up.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 6:05am
Originally posted by II_MyZt3rY_II

relax. no need to defend a-r.....their server got glitched too. i saw someone do this twice. hopefully the seriousness of this thread puts an end to it......
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

hahahahahahaha I'm the old grandma on the right with the glasses!!

Yeaah they said Blackstar NOT yella ma haha! Nice that someone still retains a little humour though
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 9:18am
Anyway i was playin in Kargo y'day till someone came over to tell me state of play (or not as there was only one flag in play-blue I think?). Anyway Blackstarzz has been in the game for a good while and has a good skill level. In Sandstorm he was the 1st one I ever saw to impact hammer jump from the lower level of the tower nearest the aquaduct to the redeemer platform. He doesn't play much vctf at all and i should know i live there mostly. Anyway im relieved its not anyone known to the community, it didnt cross my mind. From the evidence;
1 his main mode is not vctf
2 hes NOT Eu or he plays seldomly on PS3
3 its not his main account (possible)
4 he may well be a PC player
Ive seen the other zzBlackstarzz around at the same time and remember thinking the tag was somewhat ambiguous. And for glitchers - yes theyre a growing breed. Gotachevvy pulled that sh1t in containment with me where he jumped down to the block so I jumped down and fed him some shells and returned the flag...but I couldnt get back for a very obv reason so i had to suicide.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 12:35pm
It could quite easily be a UK player or EU player... What evidence do you have to suggest otherwise? The only server that didn't get glitched was the T2D server.

Its definately a fake account with a fake buddy account... thats obvious. VCTF could easily be their main mode.

The first time you saw a guy called blackstar jump to the redeemer... you sure that wasn't black_star?

Could be an ex PC player... but who knows. Doubt we will ever find out for certain lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 1:10pm
If they are ever in a 10p max room you can see their ping and easily base what continent they're from on that
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 3:44pm
yh thay no not to glich my server b****!!! :P
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 3:49pm
Someone was glitching on tha A-R server in containment...I reset that server wit da quickness =)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>