Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 3:55pm
Turns out I'm monitoring the server logs.  I have the IP address of each user and can watch the code running as the game unfolds.  Let the stalking begin.  If you're on here and reading this, it's only a matter of time before your world comes to a screeching halt-
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 3:58pm

Does that mean we can ban ppl from our server?  Cuz i have tha first piece of $h!t that gots to go!

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 4:00pm
Yep- just have to run the server admin package (gotta learn that) and I can even mute one user's mic - lol
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Yep- just have to run the server admin package (gotta learn that) and I can even mute one user's mic - lol
Best news i've heard all day...Once you learn it let me kno cuz i cant wait to put cryin a$$ babies on mute,  then they can leave & go tell someone who cares.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 4:09pm
LMAO - yeah, save the drama for your momma.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 12:01pm
Hey Aqua, when we catch those two a$$es do you think we can drag them behind your boat and use them as shark bait?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 12:20pm
Yeah man, no problem.  I could drag them by their feet for miles.

I have two prime suspects, both in the UK.  One is well known, the other is not.  Still hunting for rock solid proof before calling them out and reporting them to PSN, Epic and Midway.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

It could quite easily be a UK player or EU player... What evidence do you have to suggest otherwise? The only server that didn't get glitched was the T2D server. Its definately a fake account with a fake buddy account... thats obvious. VCTF could easily be their main mode. The first time you saw a guy called blackstar jump to the redeemer... you sure that wasn't black_star?Could be an ex PC player... but who knows. Doubt we will ever find out for certain lol
QuickRC / D4nnyMac?! Danny = Ex PC player and they're both in T2D + always in the same games. Vctf = their main mode and the only server left was theirs! Hmmm.... LOL
No proof and I don't wanna accuse innocent people but it does look suspicious how they fit every criteria put up by Dan, especially how the only server left was theirs.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 1:16pm
If it's QuickRC, then he looks pretty dumb for starting this thread.

It's funny. The first time me, Skiller and Trainwreck met QuickRC, it was in Kargo and he was talking all this smack about how good he was on the PC. Then he immediately brought up the fact that he knew all the glitches and showed us the Kargo glitch. I find it funny how things come full circle. I think he can officially change his original post to lowercase.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 1:17pm
haha the guilty dog always barks.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:26pm
Hmmm what a perfect way to cover your crimes, act like a saint and accuse others hmmm this some real detective sh*t going down right here. (not that i'm accusing anyone)

It might even be me :O saying that I'm waiting for my PS3 to come while in fact, I had it along and mess up one of my favorites modes hmmmm yes hmmmm xD
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:55pm
i think i know who those guys really are...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:38am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

i think i know who those guys really are...

go on then tell us then?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:52am

Mute people? That's awesome (lol now everyone with a dedicated server can cripple the other team by muting someone, kicking someone or whatever)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Drokun

Mute people? That's awesome (lol now everyone with a dedicated server can cripple the other team by muting someone, kicking someone or whatever)

LMAO - there was some guy last year who would whistle on the mic non-stop and another who blasted his radio over the mic while playing.  It would be great to shut them up.  I still haven't figured it out yet though...
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 9:05am
I can just imagine shewulph being muted for 1 or 2 games and wondering what's going on.
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:31am
JakeT111 just for the heads up PAL!!..... I was on the freaken server when these dicks did it!! if u dont boleave me then ask B1GBonG
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:32am

I THINK IT WAS JAKET111 WHO GLICHED THE SERVER OUT!!! :) suck on that

MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:56am
Any thing yet I would love to know what EU players think they are slick
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:59am

it's only a matter of time before your world comes to a screeching halt-

there world or there ut3 gaming??
B1GbOnG View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote B1GbOnG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

JakeT111 just for the heads up PAL!!..... I was on the freaken server when these dicks did it!! if u dont boleave me then ask B1GBonG

Aye  I was in the server aswell and quick was there he actually followed the guy then hurled abuse when he glitched the flag.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 1:48pm
i saw a glitched server and went over the wall....... but it wasnt anywhere i could see. so now its a DM server i guess lol. i get the tank
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:36pm
It's not me. I still can't IH jump!
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:39pm
HOGG NIPPLES LMAO

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:39pm
bad BAIN 666 posts bad BAIN
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>