Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Well when u spam, people call u out. Simple

shoot if i'm playin against a group of real good players like chris i'm gonna be on a strong defense or camping as some people call it. Sometimes its a good strategy until u can figure something out especially when u have a whole lot of noobs on ur team.
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:11pm
tell me about it bud ! a was stuk on 6 games with noobs to day ! what a nightmare man !!! a wasent shoutin at them but i will addmit it took 4 games to get them working ass 1 and wen thay did we got a flag back and all tho non ov them had a mic i cud hear them tornt thar litell harts out then we got destroied but it was worth it man well worth it and i had a dam good laff to ! got loads ov bud inv peace
piss me off !!!! its your falt !!!!
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 10:05am

SPAM SPAM SPAM,,, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA,,, stop ur f***ing crying EVERY BODY!!

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by QuickRC

SPAM SPAM SPAM,,, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA,,, stop ur f***ing crying EVERY BODY!!

Answered only like the guilty prick you are could answer.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by QuickRC

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH got caught don't know what else to say...

Fixed.
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:02am
Lmao
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:34am
lolllllllllll JAKE! haha
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:44am
A few words...
Quick you got kicked from the P.C community cause you were speed hacking right?
So why if you've already been banned from the P.C version would you risk f***ing it up for yourself on the ps3.
You've basically spat in the face of the people you play with the most. Guess you can't help but be an ASBO BOY!
where to next?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

A few words...
So why if you've already been banned from the P.C version would you risk f***ing it up for yourself on the ps3.
You've basically spat in the face of the people you play with the most. Guess you can't help but be an ASBO BOY!
where to next?
360? They can have him... LOL
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:52am
Job Centre, Young Offenders or YMCA for a gang **** bumming. I'm happy if he is sent to any of these.

Wouldn't suprise me if Blowjobhunter used an aimbot.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Job Centre, Young Offenders or YMCA for a gang **** bumming. I'm happy if he is sent to any of these.

Wouldn't suprise me if Blowjobhunter used an aimbot.
Was headhunter in on it? I'm not sure
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 12:35pm
Amen 2 that:-)

Krister
Chyna View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 12:35pm
I'm not sure if headhunter is doing it too but he spawn ****s & all the other stuff with him so I'm pretty sure the little a$$wipe will be doing that aswell.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 12:36pm
LOL Amen Chyna... T2D = f**GOT CLAN.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 12:57pm
Headhunter isnt even good @ sniping ive beaten him EVERYTIME me & him have a sniper rifle out
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 12:59pm
Hey guys, let's clean up the foul language and stop the sexual innuendos. I think your points can be made without them. Thanks.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
i blame DANJEL JK
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:04pm
LOL blame me all you want, maybe this should be moved to Fists of fury coz as much as I respect the mods and the work they do (congrats bain on becoming a mod! :D) when a player like PrickRC comes along I'd rather get banned than let this turd faced camel ruin the fun.
Chyna View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:11pm
Just out of curiosity, has T2D ever took part in a clan match (as opposed to various members of a different clans on a pub server) either with or without cheating, for him to claim their supreme domination of the UT3 world or is it the immature actions & rantings of a child who is dull, boring & insignificant that without the attention (be it good or bad) of those of us in the UT3 community would get no attention from anyone at all?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:16pm
^^^^^ The latter.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Chyna

Just out of curiosity, has T2D ever took part in a clan match (as opposed to various members of a different clans on a pub server) either with or without cheating, for him to claim their supreme domination of the UT3 world or is it the immature actions & rantings of a child who is dull, boring & insignificant that without the attention (be it good or bad) of those of us in the UT3 community would get no attention from anyone at all?

You make a good point. One match I can think of, Chris_C and Arkos took them down on US and EU servers. I believe that chris managed to get a dominating with 400 ping. All of which is just too hilarious.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:33pm
The two of them were in SandStorm a month ago against me n a bunch of novices. When I joined they were already up 2-0. HeadHunter had the flag but wasnt scoring. Instead he stood by the upper Avril Sniping while his boyfriend, Quick, went titan. When his health got low he handed the flag to Vkrazy who descently scored and ended the embarassing fiasco. When it was over you could hear his delicate voice: "Vkrazy, ya idiot ... ya werent meant to score!"

Mind you the two of them had WF type scores so you can imagine how long this was going for.

By the way there was a Quick and HeadHunter spotting in The STates, heres proof enjoy:

Bain I aplogize Im always respectful in the board but these two have it coming
Chyna View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
* laughs uncontrollably *

WAY TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS

& weirdly scary lol
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm
OMG heard it before... absolutely amazing. Every time I play them I'm gonna shout ARMAGEDDON! 
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

A few words...
where to next?

There's always the Wii.  I"m sure also the Halo community would welcome him as there are plenty of hacks and cheats people try to get away with on there.  he'd fit right in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>