Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:18pm
PrickRC, DickRC, ThickRC, ChavRC.... you name it. He is well catered for.
T2D-He4dHunt3r View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-He4dHunt3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

Headhunter isnt even good @ sniping ive beaten him EVERYTIME me & him have a sniper rifle out

What? whats ur UT3 name cause if its CkC_QwEsT then i've never played with you b4.......i've played with some of ur clan members but not you =\ and i anit good at sniping? im not trying to sound big headed or anything but i'll have you no i am quite good at snipeing and do a pretty good job at it Sleepy i have nothing against any of you's. i get on really well with every1 but when i come on here 4 the 1st time i see nasty comment towards me from people i thought who i got along with for just been in the same clan as QuickRC..........Yes i no Titan Spawnkilling don't worry tht will be sorted soon once i have a word with Quick about the frustration it causes and just so you all no the next UT3 Patch Fixes this issue with the titan spawn killing. You don't see me bad mouthing any of you's........so why pick on me for just been friends with Quick........yes i no quick can be a "Arse" sometimes but if u have a problem with him then don't pick on me 4 been friends with him

And to some of the players that don't no yes i am from the PC Community (McGizzle) but i am no Hacker =/ I'm a Mouse and keyboard player thats all and b4 you all start calling me aimbotter like some of you did the other day on PS3 don't bother because there is no such thing on the Console Versions of this game Wink and no i wasn't a aimbotter on PC i wouldn't waste money on such a stupid thing......i play this game to have fun and enjoy it......not to argue.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:25pm
I wouldn't even sweat it headhunter, there is a reason the ps3 community is getting smaller and not bigger! Ying Yang
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:31pm
well sed pal :)
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:47pm
i think the resson peaple dont like us HeadHunter is because of the spwn killing!!,,,, it was like last week on currtp when we both spwn killed and danjel got pissed off about it and i told him to shut up and stop crying.. then boom once danjel sed his fealings every one sed there fealings about us!

any way am just gunna say a few thing to a few peaple

JakeT111: Dude am sorry for not being a team player with u man.. I.E b****ing at u when u had the viper

ThAtMaT: i think u fell out with me because i BRAGED about it when i killed u and i was pissed when u killed me..... SO AM SORRY DUDE!

Danjel: UR A d*** END OFF!

Sk-iller: dude av none u since the every 1st start.... u been my friend all the way threw its just i tryed so hard for u to join T2D and i felt betryed when u was talking about ur new clan round me when u new i was trying for u .... and these petty argues are noo need :(

D-A-R-K-A-N-G-E-L: dude wtf man do u remmber the good old days man :) why cart we just bee like that now "rapter" pick up

PIPE: dude i thort we was friends :( POWER-PRINSESS lool! ... and really sorry for calling u a n00b and a glicher

coolworx: ur a great player man u have NEVER!! sed and thing bad to me.. but some times i was mouthy to you so am sorry brov!

AND TO ANY ONE ELS I HAVE UPSET OR PISSED OFF I AM SORRY!

can we all just get on as a family and have a good time

Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 11:03pm
stop talking **** quick!! LOL nah quicks a kool guy 90% of the time! his a good player at vctf very good!
!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 11:15pm
I really hope the people posting on here, that english is your second language!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:13am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

You must be very careful when you call out someone's English. You should have said, "I really hope that the people posting on here don't speak English as their first language". You look like an idiot (not that you are) when you call someone's English out using improper sentence structure. My grammar isn't perfect. That is why I don't typically comment on the abuse our language takes on the internet.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:26am
Yeah, i read it and knew it was incorrect! My ''i'' isnt capatalized either, but the point is, you can read my words without having to guess!    ya knw wht im talkn bout, cus we al sprek engrish our hear!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

You must be very careful when you call out someone's English. You should have said, "I really hope that the people posting on here don't speak English as their first language". You look like an idiot (not that you are) when you call someone's English out using improper sentence structure. My grammar isn't perfect. That is why I don't typically comment on the abuse our language takes on the internet.
   ''Thats is why I dont typically comment on the abuse OF our language..''
You left a word out of your sentence, wouldn't want you to look like a idiot!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:38am
My prime example is when Quick addresses Sk-iller, I can't understand it!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 2:47am
Originally posted by QuickRC

JakeT111: Dude am sorry for not being a team player with u man.. I.E b****ing at u when u had the viper

Quick that's long forgotten but I think the main thins that get to people are the (possible) flag glitching, titan spawn killing and your general rants on the mics. We all know you're a good player just teh way you show it is what people don't like. Wink
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:16am
lol quick, i aint fallen out with u. even though the things u do in game such as spawn kill, rant and stuff and your attitude in game does anoy me at the time, but it aint serious enough for me to hate u. i only have a problem with someone if they insult me personally which no one has done to me. and as for me gettting mad at you killing me, i dont care at all . so what u done a good kill on me, but what i dont get is why u bragged about it alot, yeah it was a good kill, so what?!. in the past few days, ive got tons of kils that are way better than that. but i dont brag lol another thing, is why do u keep saying i use kb/m now just cos i killed u alot in a few games? lol
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:24am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol quick, i aint fallen out with u. even though the things u do in game such as spawn kill, rant and stuff and your attitude in game does anoy me at the time, but it aint serious enough for me to hate u. i only have a problem with someone if they insult me personally which no one has done to me. and as for me gettting mad at you killing me, i dont care at all . so what u done a good kill on me, but what i dont get is why u bragged about it alot, yeah it was a good kill, so what?!. in the past few days, ive got tons of kils that are way better than that. but i dont brag lol another thing, is why do u keep saying i use kb/m now just cos i killed u alot in a few games? lol
i only occasionally brag in duels & occasionally other modes like wen i beat mAtT in Sentinel & Shangri La w/ the Bio Rifle only practically BIO RIFLE FTW   
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:26am
LOOL, yess stop effing using that gun, its a nooby weapon, requires no skill lol. haha. u noob! what about the games when u didnt use the bio? something like 7:2? b****
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:30am

LOOL, yess stop effing using that gun, its a nooby weapon, requires no skill lol. haha. u noob! what about the games when u didnt use the bio? something like 7:2? b****
it was 7-5 & i got a KiLLiNG SPRee w/ the impact hammer & I H8 duels 2 me SOME ppl that are good @ duels aren't as good w/ communication/teamwork as ppl like me & BIO RIFLE FTW 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:35am
ppl say that i can become a GR8 dueler. wen i duel i duel 0-3 times a day mostly 0. i cant keep my mind focused on dueling cuz 2 me dueling=****. wen i duel it feels like im writing an essay DUELING IS BORING. i dont give a **** if the best players duel woop de f***ING do good 4 the best ppl. its just a game like a care who the best & who is the worse
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:55am
Originally posted by QuickRC

i think the resson peaple dont like us HeadHunter is because of the spwn killing!!,,,, it was like last week on currtp when we both spwn killed and danjel got pissed off about it and i told him to shut up and stop crying.. then boom once danjel sed his fealings every one sed there fealings about us!

any way am just gunna say a few thing to a few peaple

ThAtMaT: i think u fell out with me because i BRAGED about it when i killed u and i was pissed when u killed me..... SO AM SORRY DUDE!

Danjel: UR A d*** END OFF!

Sk-iller: dude av none u since the every 1st start.... u been my friend all the way threw its just i tryed so hard for u to join T2D and i felt betryed when u was talking about ur new clan round me when u new i was trying for u .... and these petty argues are noo need :(

D-A-R-K-A-N-G-E-L: dude wtf man do u remmber the good old days man :) why cart we just bee like that now "rapter" pick up

PIPE: dude i thort we was friends :( POWER-PRINSESS lool! ... and really sorry for calling u a n00b and a glicher

coolworx: ur a great player man u have NEVER!! sed and thing bad to me.. but some times i was mouthy to you so am sorry brov!

AND TO ANY ONE ELS I HAVE UPSET OR PISSED OFF I AM SORRY!

can we all just get on as a family and have a good time

Don't worry the feeling is mutual... If not stronger from my point of view. Trying to single me out is clever, however the fact will remain that you are in fact a c**t of epic proportions as well as being very retarded. Anyone try to quote his post and see the sea of red lines underneath his post.

Oh and thanks for asking me to join T2D, maybe if you weren't such a prick then I would have joined. I've never once said you aren't a good player, I just think that you are a c**t.
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:56am
yh i did ask u to join T2D.... WHEN U WAS NOT A d*** TO ME BROV!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:59am
Now lets be fair about this... I was a d*** to you?

Sorry I didn't realise I spawn killed you, talking **** to you during matches, deleted you off psn (when I rejected your invite), glitched flags and generally acted like a f**got to everyone in games. I also apologise for being big headed and rating myself better than everyone else.

Oh wait, sorry thats all you.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Now lets be fair about this... I was a d*** to you? Sorry I didn't realise I spawn killed you, talking **** to you during matches, deleted you off psn (when I rejected your invite), glitched flags and generally acted like a f**got to everyone in games. I also apologise for being big headed and rating myself better than everyone else.Oh wait, sorry thats all you.
lmao
!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:05am
LOL it is funny strider coz I know I talk **** sometimes, but anyone who knows me its coz I just wanna win. Most of the time I apologise straight away if I have been a total prick. I also don't claim to be anything special, I'm above average and I enjoy playing competitive matches that get the adrenaline rushing ;)

Best games I've ever played in have been against people like Envy, Chris_C, THE_KING_ETERNAL, strider, venom and the list could go on forever... most of the people I enjoy and love playing against are attacking players and good team players... which is what I like to do myself.

Spawn killing has its place, but when its a predetermined thing from game to game its a b**** move. Everyone gets carried away, I know that but totally ruining the fun of the game for people is just a joke.
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:45am

Hey Quick, u got credit from me:-) That u infact apologize to people, thats a start... oh! And please dont team swap anymore because ur team is loosing... I called u out for it, and u called me a bunch of BS.. That u have a maturety of a twelve year old isn't my prob, so from me its "by gone":-)

That good u r, u really dont need 2 brag all the time:-)
Krister.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 11:42am

ppl say that i can become a GR8 dueler. wen i duel i duel 0-3 times a day mostly 0. i cant keep my mind focused on dueling cuz 2 me dueling=****. wen i duel it feels like im writing an essay DUELING IS BORING. i dont give a **** if the best players duel woop de f***ING do good 4 the best ppl. its just a game like a care who the best & who is the worse

lol yeah i know i can only duel for a few matches in a row, then i just wanna switch to warfare/vctf lol. but duelling aint that bad lol. but yeah u do realize i was only kiddin around right? lol xD, but still, no bio! :( lool
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:42pm

lol yeah i know i can only duel for a few matches in a row, then i just wanna switch to warfare/vctf lol. but duelling aint that bad lol. but yeah u do realize i was only kiddin around right? lol xD, but still, no bio! :( lool
yeah i know ur kidding the bio rifle is awesome BIO RIFLE FTW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>