Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

envy plays ut3/pc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: envy plays ut3/pc
    Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 2:17pm
yep im done with all of the 40 players that play ut3 on ps3. since im a real gamer the pc was the obv choice for me as there is no community left in ut3 ps3. ill be adjusting to the different nature of pc before i go and show myself to the pub. i need to get used to it here on the pc. but ill be seeing you guys here before you know it.

r.i.p ps3 =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 2:38pm
Yeap and now you can't just call very few of us cheaters anymore, you get to call everyone a cheater that is using that good ole mouse oh and AIMBOTs.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 2:49pm
The PC version is beautiful if you have graphics cards that can handle it at full settings.  I play it here and there and it's awesome graphically.

I think if you're expecting the PC version to have much more action than PS3 you'll be disappointed though.  In fact, at least in DM/TDM/CTF/Duel, it was deader than PS3...

Playing PC vs PS3 doesn't make you a "real gamer"...real gamers play on every platform...
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 2:51pm
Yup
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:07pm

Nice.  I'll see you over there.  Still sorting out the KB/M.  I found a USB key to wireless controller to map the keys but it keeps inverting X (as opposed to the standard Invert Y settings).

Now we can fight and argue on two platforms!  Nice-
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:13pm
LOL! Big Poppa Aqua gonna lay some beatdowns on da PC! xD
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:13pm
Welcome to the way it's meant to be played.  I know you have to be tired of stock maps, jump on our custom war server every Sunday for killer action on all custom maps, with a full server.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Or .....you know you want to...... 32 player Torlan over n over n over n over

P.S.  I have never seen any aimbotters on PC, but there are tons of good players out there.  Plus a new wave of noobs since steam has been offering deals on UT3.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:30pm

well i pretty much started real online gaming on the pc with counter strike and the original ut back in the early/mid 90's. im extremely good with kbm and love everything about pc gaming. from what ive seen there is a better mixture of pro's vrs noobs in this type of setting of game play. so im sure i wont be stuck on a platform with team stackers and a weak community. i hate both but love this game, so obv pc is the way to go for me. once i get a feel of everything ill make myself public. until then im just that noob that you keep on killing ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Nice.  I'll see you over there.  Still sorting out the KB/M.  I found a USB key to wireless controller to map the keys but it keeps inverting X (as opposed to the standard Invert Y settings).

Now we can fight and argue on two platforms!  Nice-

lol i dont have anything against you aqua, i just hate team stackers in a 40 player game and only playing only 1 mode. sorry its just inst fun anymore and as it looks, not fun for anyone else at that. sorry i threw you in the mix of things. but now i can finally breath and love what i see on the pc so far. my suggestion to all is to MAKE THE SWITCH =]

Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Yeap and now you can't just call very few of us cheaters anymore, you get to call everyone a cheater that is using that good ole mouse oh and AIMBOTs.

lol inc your never going to stop rubbing that in my face xD

but now the only cheaters are aimbotters or players that use a controller device on pc =P
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Welcome to the way it's meant to be played.  I know you have to be tired of stock maps, jump on our custom war server every Sunday for killer action on all custom maps, with a full server.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Or .....you know you want to...... 32 player Torlan over n over n over n over

P.S.  I have never seen any aimbotters on PC, but there are tons of good players out there.  Plus a new wave of noobs since steam has been offering deals on UT3.

yeah man ill be seeing you guys before you know it. im just getting used to all the damn vehicles as of now. so many times have i died from a hit and run manta. i cant seem to get a avril in time in seems. it will take some time getting used to all the madness here. i f***ing love it so far!!! thnx for the invite.

EnVy must be earned"
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 4:43pm
Gotta keybind that avril.  Everyone does.  I use F key, since it is right next to my WASD movement keys.  If you use arrow keys, try keybinding it to a button closeby.  Or, as I found, get a pro mouse with extra buttons on it that you can keybind stuff to.  I use zoom minimap and show scores hotkeys on my extra mouse keys.  Makes it easier than F1 and F3 function keys in the heat of battle

*I still get mowed down by mantas more than I'd like to admit.  I've been trying Impact Hammer secondary fire lately to give them a rude surprise when they try it tho. 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 4:47pm
I wish I could use KB/M... I just totally suck with it tho :(
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:10pm

man i'd join you envy but my pc cant run it.... what are the minimum requirements to run 2k4, anyone know?

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:16pm
Go to www.canyourunit.com and choose UT2K4 from the list and it will perform checks to see if you meet the requirements. ;)

I can't run UT3 either, I really really wanted to try it out on one of those free weekends Epic did.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

man i'd join you envy but my pc cant run it.... what are the minimum requirements to run 2k4, anyone know?

just buy a new or used top of the line Dell XPS. it can run anything...

EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:17pm
i want a tv though envy. im tired of connectin to a vcr man!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:21pm
2k4 < UT99....I've actually been thinking about hooking that one up again and running a few servers there again...UT99 is a blast!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:27pm
Good Ol' ATX finally smartened up a little. Im glad to hear that you want to play Pc version. And whoever said Pc is just as dead as PS3 is crazy. Theres tons of action from pub servers to clan matches and as KillinU mentioned the beast of them all is on Sunday nights at 9pm eastern on the GOW server. If anything come join us in Vent and spectate On Sundays until u get familiar with this version.  
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:27pm
what vagina changed my avatar too? Ur lame whoever u are
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:38pm
xD what up noot ya jerky!! at least the pc version has fuller games in all the modes, thats a huge plus+ dont worry ill be there soon, just need to learn how to get my feet wet b4 jumping into the deep end like that Clown

EnVy must be earned"
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:42pm
Envy, what is your nickname on there?

Now tuna salad just needs to get on there Wink
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by wikkid

Envy, what is your nickname on there?

Now tuna salad just needs to get on there Wink

LOL, my pc wont run ut3, and cant afford a new one, or upgrades, seeing as how i just got fired :/  Besiedes, on 2k4 i was an aimboter!
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:53pm
damn Lol, you slept with the bosses wife?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 6:02pm
Nope, called in late, 30 minutes late! Bastards
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 7:55pm

So that means you'll be playing more Lunchy?.......eh?.... eh?.... eh?

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:01pm
nah he needs a new tv

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>