| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My name is Aquaknot, and I use a headset...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My name is Aquaknot, and I use a headset...
    Posted: 07 Feb 2009 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

whatever device you buy make sure it filters out heavy breathing(really creepy)
and background noise (screeming babies etc.)

LMAO - I had my mic right under my nose the other night and was driving my team crazy before I realized it was me!  Sorry guys!  They kept saying they could hear "breathing" and I told them I heard nothing.  No wonder, what an ass :-(
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009 at 9:06pm
at least you weren't moaning as well lol
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 7:26pm
PSEye all day!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
kallexis View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote kallexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 8:07am
i am thinkin about buying sonys official PS3 headset is it good ?
PSN: kallexis
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 2:42pm
i just got these like 3 weeks ago best headphones iv tried besides the ones i got for 360

MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:29am
what is a good headset to get i dont have 1 n e more n im waiting on my taxes to come back then im ganna get one n e body have a suggestion for 1 to get??
thanks
THE_ONE

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:35am
Originally posted by T-H-E_ONE

what is a good headset to get i dont have 1 n e more n im waiting on my taxes to come back then im ganna get one n e body have a suggestion for 1 to get??
thanks
THE_ONE

all depends how much you want to spend.  I have the one that came with Warhawk (see earlier in the thread) and it works great.  only 15 bucks at Amazon and worth every cent
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:42am
ok thats helpful im willing to spend a couple bucks

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:47am

ok thats helpful im willing to spend a couple bucks

see 4 ur self.. and check the reviews... always good to see what other purchasers are saying about what ur thinking of buying.

have had zero problems with this headset and like i said.. I got it by accident with warhawk as a pack in.

either way good luck with ur search and if you do buy it let me know how it works for you

D
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:57am
ok sweet dude thanks ill look into that later on in this weeki appricaite it alot.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 7:37am

ok sweet dude thanks ill look into that later on in this weeki appricaite it alot.

more than welcome bro.. 
kallexis View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote kallexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by kallexis

can anyone anwser... plz? :P   are they good?
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 2:13pm
i like em

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 5:43pm

I heard they are OK. I use a cell phone bluetooth headset and it works great. I've never had a problem in over a year.
kallexis View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote kallexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 5:55pm
Thanks alot!Big smileBig smile 
kallexis View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote kallexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i use the Logitech Cordless Vantage headet, its made specifically for the PS3, and its not on of headphones that hooks around your ear, those always make my ear hurt after a while.

heres a link, its about 60-80 bucks

works alot better then my old jabra did, i had the usb logitech but it fell apart, then i taped it together and then one day it stopped working

bought one of theese today will be in my possesion next week:)
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 12:21am

I have it but whenever i talk,
A-People tell me i break up and they can only hear every other word
or

B-I have to practically talk as loud as i can for them to hear me.
It works on other games like resistance 2,But since Ut3 came out before the mic did,It may not be that compatible with it.Hopefully the pack fixes this
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 3:41am

I use it and have no problems what so ever.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
kallexis View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote kallexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 6:24pm
well i bougth the logitech vantage headset insted. i dont think it looks comfterbol with an ear headset
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

I have it but whenever i talk,
A-People tell me i break up and they can only hear every other word
or

B-I have to practically talk as loud as i can for them to hear me.
It works on other games like resistance 2,But since Ut3 came out before the mic did,It may not be that compatible with it.Hopefully the pack fixes this

I know you have probably done this but have you tried reinstalling it and putting the mic volume up to full?
gimp25 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gimp25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 10:00pm
Check out www.gearxs.com , sorta like the "odd-lots" of the tech world. I bought 2 of the http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/product_info.php?products_id=8577
so if I threw the set across the room like I did the old one, I'd have a replacement. $14.88.
They do have a cheaper set and it's bluetooth....

It's amazing how far those little tiny pieces of plastic can fly!!!!
I thought pwn was pronounced "poon". Pwn was cute for the first week or so, but it's getting so old now.
SOULDARK_CRAZY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SOULDARK_CRAZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:26am
yeah,no problem with this headset!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 11:57am
that's mine. :] i bought it for me and my dad, and the whole reason it's pink is because i find it hilarious when i come in the house after school to find something pink and blue in his ear. xD
it's okayy. sometimes people complain that i fade in or out, but other than that, it's good. :D
it doesn't pick up too much background noise....or at least i think it doesn't. :/
you can get one in target for around 40 bucks. :D
Heavenly_Soule View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Soule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 7:00pm

I got a Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset and i think it's amazing. I have never had a problem with it, 8 hours of talk time, charges quickly and is good quality.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_Soule

I got a Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset and i think it's amazing. I have never had a problem with it, 8 hours of talk time, charges quickly and is good quality.

looks and sounds good. but what's the price?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>