| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My name is Aquaknot, and I use a headset...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My name is Aquaknot, and I use a headset...
    Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:39am
Originally posted by kallexis

i am thinkin about buying sonys official PS3 headset is it good ?
bravo View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:43am
I got the offical PS£ Headset today. Looks very cool and sexy! I paired with my cel fone straight away and sounds excellet. Only if i can get it to work with PS3 (i guess its me and not the headset here .. but am all confused as there is to many buttons/options on it!)
modelhyp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote modelhyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 12:01pm
I use Logitech (USB)
It's good to use I like it.
I do agree though with Aquaknot it does get uncomfortable after a while.
R.I.P- POP, 2/12/2010

I only say what I want you to hear.
You'll only see what I want to show..
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 2:57am
I Currently Use my Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. i bought a Eforcity USB Sound Card to plug the 3.5mm jacks into my PS3 :) i only have the Pink Jack (microphone) pluged in the sound card and have the green jack pluged in the tv for ingame sound and i can still hear people when they talk. It's a pretty Sweet Setup if i say so my self :) £35 for the Headset and £5 for the Sound card :D

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 3:02am
I currently use a PS3 bluetooth mic and with these.

soon to be getting these badboys....

name_is_clantag
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 3:49pm
i use this headset...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 6:47am
IMO avoid PS3 official headset bec - its uncomfortable AND unreliable. For me it keeps dropping off after pairing and has relatively poor-very average sound quality. Choices are wired or wireless - for better connection its wired all the way and USB is the option. I dont use mine anymore
LogiTech ClearChat Pro USB are v.good for cost and v.decent sound. The Turtle Beach headset like Remys gives you v.good enhanced audio (surround sound FX) if you dont mind the metres of cables that come with it and a set-up that requires a little patience.
Seinheisser pros are the best headphones at a cost effective price (no mic though). LogiTech ones the Dragov uses is v.well priced and performs well ppl criticise the mono sound and not too comfortable headband.
Ask Warheart to give advice, he's the only one I know who's got more headsets than me, more audio than most rock bands imo. Big smile
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 12:57pm
My logitech headset officially took a $h!t lastnight & now i'm stuck wit a Motorola bluetooth...Any reason why there is so much feedback?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 1:05pm
My dog is horny all the time, i call him Aquaknot when hes in the water ! ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:50am
My dog is always humping piles of laundry and eats out of the dirty cat box.  I call him lunchy when he does that.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:54am
HAHA, holy piss that made me laugh for a good 40 seconds, spot on!
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:55am
LMAO!  I'm still laughing at both of these
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 12:27am
piles of laundry, 3 days in a row thats got me laughin'
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 3:18pm
My name is yingyang and i am bored at work =( 

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:04pm
Anybody use the Turtle Beach PX5? They're a little pricey but look awesome.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:00am
yeah Pipestrangla uses those Bain, he seems very happy with them.The PX5's are basically the x41's upgraded & i use the x41's with a sound card and cable that enabes PS3/PC mic support. x41's were meant for Xbox360 originally.

x41's

PS3/PC Chat Adapter Cable with Chat Volume Control with Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Amigo II USB Sound Card

(I bought another sound card because the Turtle Beach Amigo II USB Sound Card is shït quality in comparison)

Max Value USB 7.1 Audio Adapter

Which Sets up like so(uses optical cable from hub to PS3)

i love my x41's but i am looking to switch to Sennheiser PC360's with Astro Mix Amp. the reason being is my x41's/Chat Adapter Cable have stopped working properly which means i have to use Default System Output in the PS3 Mic menu to hear people. it's hard to hear mid game now. and also the x41's work on a 2.4GHz frequency which mean it interferes with the PS3's wireless net connection and its the same frequency for mobile phones which means it makes that annoying sound when ur phone rings etc

Sennheiser PC360's

Astro Mixamp

Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

I Currently Use Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.
i thought u used Sennheiser PC360's with Astro Mix Amp???

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:55am
Originally posted by BAIN

Anybody use the Turtle Beach PX5? They're a little pricey but look awesome.

While this is the first time I've seen this product, I've heard Turtle Beach is a good audio brand.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:02am
they are pretty good yeah but i'm sure they are not the best of the best

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:20pm
i use the px5s
xbox magazine calls them the best for the 360 with astros coming in second
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:23pm
i like the idea for them of coding the different frequencies to alter the game sounds to wat u like. u can download them too.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i like the idea for them of coding the different frequencies to alter the game sounds to wat u like. u can download them too.

Yeah its pretty sick. Just got an email yesterday alerting me that I can fully customize the sound now on my pc.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:47pm
still won't buy em, unless they come as a wired headset for reasons stated in a previous post.

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

I thought u used Sennheiser PC360's with Astro Mix Amp???

lol that Post was from 2009 you idiot LOL

My Current Setup is,
Sennhieser PC360's + USB Astro Mixamp 2011 Edition
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:57am
same as i intend to get haha i never looked at the date. i was knackered after work the night b4 n  was up til 3am! it was my first post of day lol lmao

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:11pm
I perform best with a buttplug in each ear, and a dildo in my mouth for mic.. Feels good also.
Ohh! And costs are very low..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>