Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeavenlyWars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeavenlyWars
    Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm
I thanx you!! who ever got this server i really feal that the EU side of UT3 could do with a server Big smile THANXs MAN...... just one thing tho.. i think the server would be relised much MORE! if u put EU1 at the end of it pal! Wink
B1GbOnG View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote B1GbOnG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 2:05pm
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

I thanx you!! who ever got this server i really feal that the EU side of UT3 could do with a server Big smile THANXs MAN...... just one thing tho.. i think the server would be relised much MORE! if u put EU1 at the end of it pal! Wink

People who know what lagg is should know what the ping means in the server list anyway, and figure out 31 is a better server than 135.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 3:37pm
lol hha tru drokun, but yeah good one trinity :). we all appreciate it, even the us server has succumb to flag glitching >:(
 Post Reply Post Reply