Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [25.42%]
44 [74.58%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: strider wants to know....
    Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by Striderfx

Originally posted by QwEsT

Originally posted by GoDead

Why don't you just use a professional U.S. East Coast dedicated server? It would be neutral for both strider and envy.
obviously another tri member that is dumb im from london so hw the fck is dat fair!
EnVy is from Texas ur from London,England in the middle of u 2 is the east coast (probably best 1 is New York or Ma**achusetts
its time envy played me on a eu host! everyone knows i can n hav beaten him on a US host! and what u said is bull soz he lives in west america i think and i live in london if both him n me went into a east coast server he would have a ping of 40/70 and mine would be 130/190 soz but you hafe to be retarded to think thats fair or your just another total_homo?? u ask matt or venom what are pings and connection were like n what theres were! qwest why dont you take envys place 4 him hot shot u not hood playa u are! any i repeat any US player would get ****d by me on a EU host! LOL i love u haters :) peace! strider da kid x
A good craftsman never blames his tools.
are you smoking crack??
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

what does strider know that envy is winning this poll and thats why he doesnt wanna waste his time playin u?
a poll only provez what people believe! results prove facts!
!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:34pm
lol this is all too funny... I love threads like this.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:35pm

Hey, i said 'about' lol... my point was that there ping difference would be close to the same if the server were East Coast U.S.
your point was dumb and over 2000 miles off target!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

lol this is all too funny... I love threads like this.
so do i mate lol! but when people make a poll called strider wants to know i feel obliged to respond! XD
!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:48pm

Why don't you just use a professional U.S. East Coast dedicated server? It would be neutral for both strider and envy.
obviously another tri member that is dumb im from london so hw the fck is dat fair!
EnVy is from Texas ur from London,England in the middle of u 2 is the east coast (probably best 1 is New York or Ma**achusetts
its time envy played me on a eu host! everyone knows i can n hav beaten him on a US host! and what u said is bull soz he lives in west america i think and i live in london if both him n me went into a east coast server he would have a ping of 40/70 and mine would be 130/190 soz but you hafe to be retarded to think thats fair or your just another total_homo?? u ask matt or venom what are pings and connection were like n what theres were! qwest why dont you take envys place 4 him hot shot u not hood playa u are! any i repeat any US player would get ****d by me on a EU host! LOL i love u haters :) peace! strider da kid x
are you smoking crack??
You're the junkie here, not me.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:48pm
confrontation=ownage at the highest level! all 5 of you know who u are! and certain forum moderators do too! cough cough envy,tx, mc hammer and the last i wont shame em! got that one on camera=just more footage of me owning on a US server! a certain moderator saw the ping on both teams aswell!
!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:50pm

f*** this boring a** thead go here for a bit of comedy http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2412&title=xkalibur-and-friends

Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 9:50pm

are you smoking crack??
your addicted to being around mediocre players because it makes u look like less of the noob u are!!
!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:00pm

are you smoking crack??
your addicted to being around mediocre players because it makes u look like less of the noob u are!!
Once again ma'am, you are wrong. I'm the mediocre player, not the ones I play with. If anything, my counterparts look better by being surrounded by my average play. It must bother you that you are only moderately better than a player like myself who is so dreadfully mediocre.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:05pm

confrontation=ownage at the highest level! all 5 of you know who u are! and certain forum moderators do too! cough cough envy,tx, mc hammer and the last i wont shame em! got that one on camera=just more footage of me owning on a US server! a certain moderator saw the ping on both teams aswell!
You have it on camera? Then why don't you post it instead of flapping your d***-sucker.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:11pm
Um Matt, iamgaming guideline require we say "Man Pleaser"  cokk sucker is too derogatory!! Thank you and have a nice day!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Um Matt, iamgaming guideline require we say "Man Pleaser"  cokk sucker is too derogatory!! Thank you and have a nice day!
I stand corrected and appreciate the clarification. Does this mean "cokk-holster" is a no-no too?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:26pm
O My God, that killed me!  Nevermind, i wont hold you back!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 12:16am

too bad, might mean somethin to people if u hadnt glitched so u could sit inside the core. i mean after all, why would the great strider need to glitch to win?
u basically did no dirty work and sat inside the core room where no one could reach you. were u a little scared there buddy? lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 3:15am
thats the only way he can play tx. he has to invite team stackers to do the dirty work and will only play maps that he can abuse. then he talks **** then leaves shortly after. have you noticed that he wont stick around after he loses a match? lol u should of been there yesterday to see the real deal after he got humiliated and just left his whole team hanging xD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 3:23am

Hey, i said 'about' lol... my point was that there ping difference would be close to the same if the server were East Coast U.S.
your point was dumb and over 2000 miles off target!

lol yeah about being dumb what about the fact your connection to a eu server would never be more than 1000 miles to any server, and the us is 7x bigger in area size than the eu? the simple fact is your always going to have the advantage playing on a eu server than we would ever have hosting for eu players. and lol at my higher ping than you had on a us server. glad i cleared up the fact u dont know **** about lag...

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:39am
The U.S. is 3.5 million square miles, while Europe is 3.9 million square miles. So thanks to Russia for helping us out there... Eastern Russia is cla**ed as Europe and 75% of it lives in the Eurozone.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:45am
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1005120801645

On a lighter note... hopefully that will get a few laughs!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:21am

You have it on camera? Then why don't you post it instead of flapping your d***-sucker.
when i release my montages it will be when i choose to do so! like i said i got a few more peeps to get! not you because your allways getting killed by sum1 else!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:27am
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

too bad, might mean somethin to people if u hadnt glitched so u could sit inside the core. i mean after all, why would the great strider need to glitch to win?u basically did no dirty work and sat inside the core room where no one could reach you. were u a little scared there buddy? lol
just doing what needs to be done! how many times did u kill me=once=i killed u 13 times i hit u wth combos,pancakes the lot! u ask terror or bain if i was just shooting core i was backing them up constantly with the vechiles! by the way that aint a glitch! :)
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:31am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

thats the only way he can play tx. he has to invite team stackers to do the dirty work and will only play maps that he can abuse. then he talks **** then leaves shortly after. have you noticed that he wont stick around after he loses a match? lol u should of been there yesterday to see the real deal after he got humiliated and just left his whole team hanging xD
ask bain if the teams were stacked? ask bain what the pings were? ask bain if i weren't hammering em with the vechiles? sorry 2 expose you but what about all the times u cheated in the levi??? what about you cheating the leaderboards??
!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:03am
lol danj russia doesn't count lol..

and strider what about all those times u man stalked???

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:15am

when i release my montages it will be when i choose to do so! like i said i got a few more peeps to get! not you because your allways getting killed by sum1 else!
Of course, more excuses. Translation-You have no proof because you are all talk. Pathetic.
Face it Strider, you're a spineless twat with only slightly better than average skill at this game. There's a line out the door of people who want to tell you what a friggin' jacka$$ you are. You can't even tell the difference between positive and negative attention. You just know that people are paying attention to you and you like it. You're just too stupid to realize everyone, even most of your own clan, thinks you're a restaurant quality fu(kface.
Does it bother you that you are only marginally better than a horrible player like me?
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:19am
ask bain
!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>