Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Punisher No Mercy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Punisher No Mercy
    Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 6:57pm
Just got this game yesterday when it came out n man is it worth the $10 it costs. For those that played Cellfactor, i've only played the demo, i think its way better. Made with the Unreal Engine, it has sumwhat the same feel to it as ut3 when ur ripping thru enemies n you hear the announcer say UNSTOPPABLE.
It has trophys, a short single player campaign that may be expanded later since theres a dwld section on the menu screen, co-op story mode n 2-8 player online with a few different modes,and also a tournament section on the menu screen. You can host or join rooms n also use ur mics
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 7:07pm

How many trophies?

GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 7:10pm
12 right now. hopefully more to come. bout half u get online. 7 bronze, 4 silver, 1 gold.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 10:03pm
you can see a trailer at TheGrimBunny.com. just scroll down to july 2nd
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 11:58pm
yeah i have the game i personally like it its pretty badass you seem to die very easy but my accuracy in that game is rediculous i was playin earlier and the mode was called the early days i absolutely dominated everyone pretty much 1 person starts off as the punisher and its him vs the rest of the guys so its a 1v2-8 or w.e is max i found that punisher killed him and dominated everyone after that headshots after headshots lol was amusing
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 7:26pm

I have this and I know ghost has it as well. I would have to concer, this game is worth the $10.00 price tag. Plus it has a 2 player online co-op for those that are interested. The story mode is done in a comic book style, kind of like inFamous. If my memory serves me correctly, I think that Cellfactor was also made using the UnReal Engine.

I also noticed that you die very easily in this game, the on the fly weapon upgrading is pretty cool too. The ability to know where power ups are in this game can't be stressed enough. While the graphics aren't the best, the game is still fun to play none the less.

I will say that the one thing that annoys me the most about this game is that there is apparently no way to search for your friends to join them in a match. I have found the option to invite your friends into a match that you are already in, but haven't found the option to search for your friends that are playing?
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
 Post Reply Post Reply