| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway
    Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 8:35am

?... ok

The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 2:39pm
Im only taunting Veda, no need to send out the assassins.
i just meant i looked for a vctf version before making mine and could not find one- never mind-
next you will tell me he has made sandstorm warfare -- but it's too late -
i've already made it

peace
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 5:32pm

Coreper is pretty good at remakes... i didnt know he stole your ideas though. I had a chat with him and he's thinking of doing a Reflection 2.  That'll be pretty awesome if he comes through with it.

The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:32am
**coreper** stole my map - the vctf version of sinkhole - ARSEHOLE!!!
i did that a long time ago  - with boots where he has armour, and a big keg in center node place- he's a sack of crap for doing that.[(although im sure others, him and I- have all done the same)
- i also have available -  warfare versions of :-
Sandstorm,           and
Corruption.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:19am
I don't have a lot of times. But i'am working about a maps. Similar of Spoondogg and similar to anarchy halls (vctf maps). That will be awesome !
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:00pm
venitian rush actually looks tight.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 11:07pm

yeah that would be nice. Especially if we could get Hydrosis with jump boots that would be awesome. Let me know if you make a map drag it'll definately go on the v-list.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 9:39pm
What about a new ctf map with JUMPBOOTS?
i'll work about creating some CTF maps but i need a tutorial :/
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 8:57pm
Changing Cap Limit to 5
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:07pm
Yep, I just had that problem lol. The server needs to be restarted.
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:49pm
I downloaded ctf-Venician Rush and can't go into the map. It kicks me out and says:

Package 'Envy_Level_Effects_2' version mismatch, then a lot of numbers and letters.

Is anyone else having this problem?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

REMINDER. If you don't have the maps, DO NOT FU*KING VOTE FOR THEM. almost every morning i see the server stuck becuz some1 left it on a custom.
i bet VEDA is getting pritty pissed having to reboot that sh1t everyday. lol

Good idea, but I doubt posting that here would really help, considering there's still a fair portion of people on UT3 who aren't a part of this site, believe it or not.  Random pub newbs are always going to vote for "cool sounding" maps, thinking they're just another in-game map.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:06pm
REMINDER. If you don't have the maps, DO NOT FU*KING VOTE FOR THEM. almost every morning i see the server stuck becuz some1 left it on a custom.
i bet VEDA is getting pritty pissed having to reboot that sh1t everyday. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:37am

Name: CTF-Venician Rush

Version: Final

Compatibility: with patch 1.16

Description: In the heart of the now older city with its water canals, lies a few blocks of businesses and factories. Although its past its prime, this area still attracts some good crowds when it comes to Unreal Tournament.

Players: 12-16

Comments: All the normal guns available, as well as the redeemer. mega health, U-damage. 4 Defence points (for the bots) for each base: 2 inside, 1 sniper, and 1 almost centre map. PLEASE NOTE: although its called Venician, the setting is not in Venice! It refers more to the water canals.

This map is also well suited for GREED Big Grin

Screenshot:
This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Credits: Epic

Download:
PC: CTF-Venician Rush PC
PS3: CTF-Venician Rush PS3
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Vedakid

yo VEDA, you still closing the server on Saturday???
EDIT: Monday, the 25th.....
Traffic hasn't been to bad this month but alot of great players have quit. Still, there are enough players coming through to continue with the server. I'll keep it going for another month or until there's no point in continuing.

Thanks Veda.  BTW...  I have been playing against a lot of new usernames, not just the usual Sonbear and Rolltide.   I wonder if they know about this site?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:30pm
When i get back on PS3, hell yea im on CTF!  :D
Watch in 720P....duh
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
rican are you still on CTF?

yes, a lot of great ones have left

i'm usually on weekends.
but i suck so i don't count. 
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 3:27pm

yo VEDA, you still closing the server on Saturday???
EDIT: Monday, the 25th.....
Traffic hasn't been to bad this month but alot of great players have quit. Still, there are enough players coming through to continue with the server. I'll keep it going for another month or until there's no point in continuing.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:55pm
oh it aint pink NEmore!! im all used up!  :D
Watch in 720P....duh
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:27pm

Originally posted by DorienO

NOOOOO

so many memories on this server....Cry
Shall we protest??? ill bring the food (prolly tacos) and you bring the drinks!!

eewww, i don't want your pink taco rican
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:33pm
And right now im downloading campgrounds if this goes well.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:26pm
Holly F***.. Al you gotta do is download the date thing ?? If so i just got these maps =))
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:06pm
Bring some money too, lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DorienO

NOOOOO

Shall we protest??? ill bring the food (prolly tacos) and you bring the drinks!!

Watch in 720P....duh
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:49pm
NOOOOO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>