| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway
    Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 10:22pm

GGz Buzzin Smile I got a ton of complaints when we decided to do that lol. We can do it tomorrow from like 8-9pm Sound Good? Ill just take off the stocks during that time.

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by AK-47_Zero1256k

Originally posted by Drokun

Uh.. They're not maps.. Veda just took my idea to give newbs pointers to where to download the maps..

And is a great idea :p it will works becouse the people who see the message will know where to download the custom maps, i have a problem on the server FnA becouse i dont see where to downlodad deck LE :( if someone can tellme i will thankful) i hope to others servers will do the same thing (the message of where donwload the custom maps if they have it) chears.

PD: Some server of TDM could add some  custom maps from New Custom Mapc Pack or Editor´s Choise MapPAck Volume 2  to the map list for a special matchs or only for playing someting new? Maybe only 3 maps?

Deck-LE & DM_Campgrounds2k8 by Ric0

Duel/DM/TDM Mappack by Ric0
name_is_clantag
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Vedakid

GGz Buzzin Smile I got a ton of complaints when we decided to do that lol. We can do it tomorrow from like 8-9pm Sound Good? Ill just take off the stocks during that time.

All the more reason to keep it up.  I got a PS3 only a few weeks ago and have caught up with the maplist.  If many of the regulars are to lazy to download some maps for variety, make CTF unplayable.  Approve
Got Pwned?

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:54am

Uh.. They're not maps.. Veda just took my idea to give newbs pointers to where to download the maps..

And is a great idea :p it will works becouse the people who see the message will know where to download the custom maps, i have a problem on the server FnA becouse i dont see where to downlodad deck LE :( if someone can tellme i will thankful) i hope to others servers will do the same thing (the message of where donwload the custom maps if they have it) chears.

PD: Some server of TDM could add some  custom maps from New Custom Mapc Pack or Editor´s Choise MapPAck Volume 2  to the map list for a special matchs or only for playing someting new? Maybe only 3 maps?

It'll get stuck on the custom maps and have to be reset continuously, and the players there aren't the same as the MEGA MIDWAY players who actaully have custom maps by now.

Originally posted by RemY

Deck-LE & DM_Campgrounds2k8 by Ric0

Duel/DM/TDM Mappack by Ric0

Dearie me what a strange site that is, I see it actually has a 'custom maps', a 'server administration' and a 'tutorials' section! I bet those are frequented a lot before people ask questions...
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:12am

We've been chatting with the moderator of the mod browser about getting the new maps added to the mod browser.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:14am
This should make it easier for some people.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
Yes, alot easier.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:24am
Cheers guys, putting them onto the mod browser would be a life saver for me lol.  Had a lot of trouble trying to get them onto the ps3 via usb so this is very welcome
all roun nice guy lol.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:25am
Hmm I don't see them yet, it'd be cool if they show up soon though and they actually work on dedicated servers (like WAR-Flare).
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:33am

They should be available soon.

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:35am

Once installed on the mod browser, that should eliminate using a flash drive.

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 9:57am

We'll try to get them to add custom maps for all modes at one time.

grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 12:44pm
I don't think I've ever successfully downloaded a map pack via the mod browser, it seems to be very low on bandwidth, or are the packs giganto?
The rocket is my master.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
if it gets on the mod-browser, people need to DL the new f u kkin maps!!!
no more b1tching about how hard it is, mod browser is as EZ as it gets.
may take a while to DL tho. but still, its worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 11:42pm
I only hope that the servers of epic add the Maps from the ModBrowser (the maps that works well XD) becouse they add new maps on the Mod Browser but they dont think to add those maps to they server TWF? Confused
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 7:31pm
some ggs today folks, was fun.
The rocket is my master.
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 7:45pm
other than those maps at the beginning of the thread, are there any others I need to get?
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:29am
Hey Veda, you think you can remove some of the stock maps for this weekend? Encourage people to download some damn new custom maps. I havent seen anyone play grendelkeep, ranel, incinerator, etc. thanks
name_is_clantag
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

other than those maps at the beginning of the thread, are there any others I need to get?
Yes, the EC MapPack Volume 2. The download link is located at the top of Page 9 Smile
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by RemY

Hey Veda, you think you can remove some of the stock maps for this weekend? Encourage people to download some damn new custom maps. I havent seen anyone play grendelkeep, ranel, incinerator, etc. thanks
 Sure, we'll do that next Saturday and Sunday.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 12:52pm
NEW!

Name: CTF-Phalanx
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: PC & PS3
Description: A remake of one of the ps2/dreamcast exclusive ut99 CTF-maps. It takes place on a small spaceship that has entered the atmosphere of one unknown planet with two other ships as company. The red and blue side is not a mirror image of one another which means you should play the map twice, one on each team. That gives this map more variation imo
Comments: Its suitable for 4-6 players
bigmike6418 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigmike6418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 9:18pm
 Big smileyo vedakid or anyone else can u send me files of updated maps to my email so i can download them straight from my PS3 to my flashdrive to upload on my game. I would do it myself but have no access to a computer  where i am, right now i am typing on my PS3, so heres my email ..... yankees6418@gmail.com .......... would greatly appreciate it thanksBig smile
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 10:37pm

whats up buddy, ill send the links tonight Smile

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 10:29am
NEW!

Name: Desilation

Compatibility:PC and PS3

Description:This is a cool, original map that is cla**ic UT. It is a low gravity, capture the flag map in space. I got the inspiration from a UT99 map called Face. I have this game and Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast and love playing them. However, this map is original. And it has that feel. The two bases look over the entire map and there are no walls. So it is a great sniper defense from people taking the flag and it is pretty easy to knock someone off. It adds a dynamic x-factor to the game. I also put sniper rifles in the weapons lockers in the bases. There are also two levels of pathways with jump pads that take you up to the second level. The two levels add another dynamic gaming element for if you take the high road you have a better chance at getting killed versus walking the low path and having the low path where if you get hit you will get knocked off. The AI is pretty aggressive as well not taking any chances. Maxed out with 16 players on PS3 and 32 players on PC.

Comments:Here is a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJfbGpUGK8

Screenshot:

Credits: Steelfalcon001, Epic Games for the editor \

Thanks Zerglings for the great feedback.

Homepage:www.myspace.com/widgetdeath81

Download:http://www.filefront.com/14715849/CTF-Desilation.zip/[/b
carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 1:02pm
Yo veda, is it possible to put some HOLP2 maps on there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>