| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway
    Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by carlangasbox

Yo veda, is it possible to put some HOLP2 maps on there?
Yeah, but the only one that works is Cardinal which sux imo
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 1:45pm

Create a Halloween Alternate Account for tonight and get your Impact Hammers charged and ready for the Chainsaw Effect in MIDWAY_360 MuHahahahahah! lol Enjoy!
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 2:10pm
Other Events tonight Halloween Warfare BASH 2009! Hosted by JPINATOR

Visit this address for more info:
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 2:25pm
LMFAO! i am down 4 this!! see you beeyotchs 2nite!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 9:42pm
hey veda can we get a quick run of all the maps really new ones included thanks again man
-Q80FACE-
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 3:57pm
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 4:19pm
NICE! looks pritty good, i shall DL
Watch in 720P....duh
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 8:22pm
Wow, that looks like an awesome map!  You got rid of tangled?  Good, that was bugged like no other.
Got Pwned?

Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:06am
Evergreen froze my console 3 times upon attempting to launch UT3.  Anyone else experience this?  It looked awesome but I deleted it.
Got Pwned?

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 8:57am
Evergreen made my Ps3 load literally forever, I'm gonna attempt a reinstall.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 12:27pm

Yea, scratch Evergreen the game play is a tad bit choppy once you get towards the center of the map. It is a nice map though.

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:25pm

Midway 360 will be closing Janurary 25, 2010 simply because its time for something new.  Hopefully Epic will release a new UT b4 2012 lol jk.. but yeah thanks to all the players who came through and all the intense games on the server, its been fun. Smile 

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:32pm
a day after my birthday? how the hell could you do something like this!! Cry
lol, JK. thanks for the server and all the work you put into it! ClapClapClap
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

Midway 360 will be closing Janurary 25, 2010 simply because its time for something new.  Hopefully Epic will release a new UT b4 2012 lol jk.. but yeah thanks to all the players who came through and all the intense games on the server, its been fun. Smile 

Kind of sad really    ;.;  

Bunch of good games have gone down on that server  XD

Thanks for keeping it alive for so long

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

thx bro, its been a pleasure to do this for so many great players/people. maybe we can have you a b-day party with special guest Hunter and a live performance by the Necris Dance team on the 24th lol
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Kind of sad really    ;.;  

Bunch of good games have gone down on that server  XD

Thanks for keeping it alive for so long

yvw u beast Smile, yes it has. I wish we could of recorded some of the games. I might order a dazzle and record some games in Dec. and Janurary. I'll keep u informed
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

thx bro, its been a pleasure to do this for so many great players/people. maybe we can have you a b-day party with special guest Hunter and a live performance by the Necris Dance team on the 24th lol

you better believe ima hold you to that sh!t. Wink
Watch in 720P....duh
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:02pm
2 Maps Added*

Name: CTF-AtheaCE (Competive Edition)
Author: Thrallala

Description: A large sized CTF map with identical bases, both indoor and outdoor.
Indoor - medieval/ancestral/ruin/tech themed.
Outdoor - rain/foliage/ruin/tech themed.

Ingame description: This ruined castle was once a battleground in which good and evil fought their battles. But then one day, giant mechanical tentacles dropped down from the sky...

Recommended players: 12-20

(unzipped links coming soon)

Name: The Tomb of Sesmar
Author: Wolverine

Description:
Remake of the UT99 Domination map by Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels. For UT3, DOM & CTF Version Available. "Tomb of Sesmar".....Enjoy!

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version 

(unzipped link coming soon)

Enjoy! Smile
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 1:15am

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ah well, I suppose it is time for 'something new.'  Thanks man.  Even though I haven't been part of the PS3 community for very long, your dedication and effort to keep the community going was/is awesome!
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:20am
Hate to hear that. Maybe we'll get some people back from that gay army man game by then and you'll change your mind. If not, thanks for the server. Had lots of fun playing on it.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:41pm

Thanks Buzzin. U guys from the 360 really showed your commitment by installing new maps and being part of events like pugs and iAM TDM. We really appreciate your participation

Originally posted by BAIN

Hate to hear that. Maybe we'll get some people back from that gay army man game by then and you'll change your mind. If not, thanks for the server. Had lots of fun playing on it.

Lol yeah I know they’ve gotta be playing the campaign mode because they probably getting ****d online.   That’s like a COD player  playing ut3 for the 1st time MMMM Giblets! lol

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:50pm

Here are the unzipped links for the new maps

AtheaCE

Tomb of Sesmar

Also we have a new map which is the 1st Reverse CTF Map on UT3
here it is:

Botanica  by The Hitman

Don't forget to hit the green switches to turn of the toxic gas and get the power-ups!

Special Thanks to Stromboli from UNREAL VS
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 1:22pm
Happy Turkey Day!
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:51pm

Thanks for keeping that server open for such a long time.  Clap I am probably a much better UTIII and FPS player in general due to the matches on that server.

gr01n5h07
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Thanks for keeping that server open for such a long time.  Clap I am probably a much better UTIII and FPS player in general due to the matches on that server.

gr01n5h07

my pleasure bro, happy to hear that :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>