| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway
    Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by AK-47_Zero1256k

Originally posted by Drokun

Uh.. They're not maps.. Veda just took my idea to give newbs pointers to where to download the maps..

And is a great idea :p it will works becouse the people who see the message will know where to download the custom maps, i have a problem on the server FnA becouse i dont see where to downlodad deck LE :( if someone can tellme i will thankful) i hope to others servers will do the same thing (the message of where donwload the custom maps if they have it) chears.

PD: Some server of TDM could add some  custom maps from New Custom Mapc Pack or Editor´s Choise MapPAck Volume 2  to the map list for a special matchs or only for playing someting new? Maybe only 3 maps?

Deck-LE & DM_Campgrounds2k8 by Ric0

Duel/DM/TDM Mappack by Ric0
name_is_clantag
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 10:22pm

GGz Buzzin Smile I got a ton of complaints when we decided to do that lol. We can do it tomorrow from like 8-9pm Sound Good? Ill just take off the stocks during that time.

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 10:13pm
Hey, Veda - gg today - can you make the server a strictly custom for a day or two again?  I missed it last week.  
Got Pwned?

AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Uh.. They're not maps.. Veda just took my idea to give newbs pointers to where to download the maps..

And is a great idea :p it will works becouse the people who see the message will know where to download the custom maps, i have a problem on the server FnA becouse i dont see where to downlodad deck LE :( if someone can tellme i will thankful) i hope to others servers will do the same thing (the message of where donwload the custom maps if they have it) chears.

PD: Some server of TDM could add some  custom maps from New Custom Mapc Pack or Editor´s Choise MapPAck Volume 2  to the map list for a special matchs or only for playing someting new? Maybe only 3 maps?
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 2:55am
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 7:14pm
i wonder if those messages could actually point to some existing map?

or cookup an old map and save it with that name?
The rocket is my master.
AK-47_DaGrynch View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_DaGrynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 5:43pm
Mega midway needs to be reset.
I suspect
download new maps at..
or
mega midway...

got voted again. I don't know why people vote for these.
aka New_Account_Fail

CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 4:17pm

How do these maps compare to the stock ones would you say?  Are they better for ctf games that require skill rather than a spamfest like on Reflection?

all roun nice guy lol.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by CarloThunder

Originally posted by grog_grog

also  meant to say you need to play with people that know what they are doing on that map or you'll lose in like 2 minutes.

Ok Cool, Cheers for the tip Smile.

yeah agreed, i made the error of playing against uncle ric0 on spoon dog earlier, lol
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by grog_grog

also  meant to say you need to play with people that know what they are doing on that map or you'll lose in like 2 minutes.

Ok Cool, Cheers for the tip Smile.
all roun nice guy lol.
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:56pm
The rocket is my master.
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:55pm
spoondog is fast and fun.  try it out locally so you can see.
The rocket is my master.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:53pm
Just downloaded the maps now so just need to install them.  The maps judging by their display pics look pretty cool, but what does spoondog look like?  I agree that more people hould download these maps as playing the same three maps time and time again is just too much.  Its like Groundhog day in UT3 lol.
all roun nice guy lol.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 11:44pm
yvw bro cheers to all the ut3 servers

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 10:59pm
With the message at the beggining looks better but in the map grendelkep the ***ing bots stoks in the U damage and when they try to shoot the oponent shoot to the floor that is a bull**** XD ok that is not bad but when you are playing against 3 players and your team have 2 bots that is a pain in the a** XD any way i hope to see more players trying the new maps and to the other server have how exaple the server of veda with the custom map. Thanks veda for this great serverThumbs Up chears
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 1:31am

The server would be stuck but, if that happens just let me know and ill restart it.

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 12:59am
i hope that nobody vote for those maps XD (aimgaming.com and the other one i dont remember right now XD) what happen if "those" maps are chose? Ouch
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:31pm
Sounds good Zero, ill do that l8tr tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

Yea there's a message at the bottom of the votelist now that informs players of where to DL the maps. 1 more day with customs then the list will be repopulated. The new customs will be at the top of the list.

Hamm..... at the botton of the votelist?Unhappy maybe if were possible to move the message at the beginning of the votelist will help more In that way the message will have more atention becouse will be the first thing that the players will see in the votelist Approve Chears
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:15pm
Ok guys we've decided to relist the Stock Maps back to the votelist. Stock maps will be back in effect by 2pm today, but make sure to get the new maps installed.  We have alot of great people in this community that are working hard on making UT3 more exciting with new maps and projects. Sooo with that said have fun tonight and try to mix up the votes.  Happy Fragging! Tongue
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:59am
loving skybound n tangled not sure if i installed rabalder

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 11:30pm
Yea there's a message at the bottom of the votelist now that informs players of where to DL the maps. 1 more day with customs then the list will be repopulated. The new customs will be at the top of the list.
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 11:16pm
nice work.  i wondered wtf was going those days when these were all the maps.

any way to have the server show a message or anything under info pointing them here?
The rocket is my master.

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

Today and Tuesday we'll be removing all the Stock maps to allow everyone to catch up with the Customs. If you need help with installing maps or have a any questions feel free to contact Drokun, Xerxes, Ric0, Ace, me or anyone who could a**ist you.

Editor's Choice MapPack Volume 2 Author: Ric0_is_Fn_A

Other maps:

Spoondog

Tangled

Bhutan

Rabalder

Sinkhole

Skybound

Happy Fragging Tongue

I agree and support you all the way on this Veda.  I feel that it is time to give in and give these custom maps a chance; because simply put some of them are better than the stock maps.  I know that other players beside myself are simply tired of playing reflection and omicron dawn over and over.  Frankly, these maps are overplayed because players will not download the custom maps. 

It's not that hard, there is a guide on how to install custom maps onto your ps3 etc . . .  

If anybody needs help figuring this out then by all means PM me and I will do my best to help you.  But first try the guide before asking me, then if your still having trouble then contact me.

im agree too, i like the idea of "custom map only" on a specific day, but one day on the weekend(friday or saturday) but add to the list the maps from the Titan Pack (except morbid XD)but add it at the end of the list. Is a shame that the last update of UT3  removed the message of the server, becouse you could add some info to where download the maps :( in the message :(
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:58pm

Today and Tuesday we'll be removing all the Stock maps to allow everyone to catch up with the Customs. If you need help with installing maps or have a any questions feel free to contact Drokun, Xerxes, Ric0, Ace, me or anyone who could a**ist you.

Editor's Choice MapPack Volume 2 Author: Ric0_is_Fn_A

Other maps:

Spoondog

Tangled

Bhutan

Rabalder

Sinkhole

Skybound

Happy Fragging Tongue

I agree and support you all the way on this Veda.  I feel that it is time to give in and give these custom maps a chance; because simply put some of them are better than the stock maps.  I know that other players beside myself are simply tired of playing reflection and omicron dawn over and over.  Frankly, these maps are overplayed because players will not download the custom maps. 

It's not that hard, there is a guide on how to install custom maps onto your ps3 etc . . .  

If anybody needs help figuring this out then by all means PM me and I will do my best to help you.  But first try the guide before asking me, then if your still having trouble then contact me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>