FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare + Titan Equation!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare + Titan Equation!!!
    Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 6:18am

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 8:15am
I take it you were drunk/high when you made this???
Lmao, i love 2 spam on downtown, takes skill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 8:18am
I don't mind titan now, don't think they should be allowed to hit cores but centre node battles are all about spam. deal with it or die.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I don't mind titan now, don't think they should be allowed to hit cores but centre node battles are all about spam. deal with it or die.

I agree with this.  Titans aren't exactly the worst things in that mode, but they can be annoying, especially when people rush the cores, spawn kill, and camp, though I do admit I did a little of that (camping on the enemy prime as a Titan (I was low on health anyways and had no intention of rushing their core.)) last night, though not too long.  I can't stand the thought of rushing the core as Titan btw..  A game (in Downtown Necris, I think) awhile back really pissed me off.. because I was almost to our prime (with jump boots), but their went to our core and spammed the rockets, ending it quickly.  However, it was kind of my fault for getting somewhat lost and kind of doing a gamble. (I tried to sneak to their prime, but they took our prime before I knew it.)

Hmm.. speaking of which, in that other game I mentioned, we won it, but I didn't feel like we earned, because in the end, one of our players went Titan and rushed their core, in both cases.  Ugh..  Sure, I pretty much sent up the win in the second one, when I snunk over to their prime and jump-booted my way to taking it while they were at our Center, but the main reason we ended up winning was because of our team's titan was rushing their core, destroying it before they could take their prime back.
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 5:13pm

I would have to agree with you there, titains should not be allowed to hit cores!Angry
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 5:52pm
this pic was mainly for titans hitting the core

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 12:37am
titan is the best thing to happen to ut3. i hope they make ut4 based on them, cant wait for all the  skill...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:13am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

titan is the best thing to happen to ut3. i hope they make ut4 based on them, cant wait for all theĀ  skill...

yeh its truly awe....some dont know what the fuss is about!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:18am
If there were certain points a titan could be activated it would be good... like not on flags, spawn points or cores. But it clearly wasn't well thought out. Noobs prefer titan because it gives them a chance, bring back the pure server days :)
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:24am
titan=POOP
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 12:13pm
i tell you whats fun to do with the titan mod. make a DM/TDM with the titan + zero gravity and berserk. the titans can actually jump around then but it also make it hard for them to kill any of the regular players as they are to fast to hit. anyways its fun and just about the only way i feel titan takes any skill. there are only 2 maps in warfare i feel titan should be aloud on, torlan and avalanche.

EnVy must be earned"
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:30pm

If there were certain points a titan could be activated it would be good... like not on flags, spawn points or cores. But it clearly wasn't well thought out. Noobs prefer titan because it gives them a chance, bring back the pure server days :)

Lol.. I'd love to see "Titan" forcefield-like things around the cores and flags in UT4, should Titans be in UT4 as well.  Basically, the Titan wouldn't be able to come any closer than say.. the core room (and/ or the place you start out at) entrance/ any area where they can shoot the core.  Actually, they could just make it to where their shoots and redeemer deaths don't affect the core and have the forcefield-like things (around the core/ flag) to keep them from spawn-raping the people that respawn there.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:34pm
In order to balance the titans everyone should spawn as one.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Drokun

In order to balance the titans everyone should spawn as one.

no just added mods can take care of them easily. the rate of fire is to slow for just the titan mode by its self. i just dont get the titan mod all by its self. way over powered...

EnVy must be earned"
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm
Title of thread and my comment of it = GAY...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:54pm
Titan is an abortion. Titan is one of the reasons I rarely play warfare anymore. I'd rather play against bots on the titanisgay server than against live peeps on the pubs.  If the Titan itself wasn't so overpowering, my opinion might be different. I mean, it's bad enough that the Titan's missles can turn around corners and get you. It's absolutely over the top when they explode and kill you from miles away. Even if it doesn't kill you, the disorienting flash of red is a level of gay I have not witnessed since Clay Aiken.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 8:48pm
What!!! Clay Aiken is gay!!! No way!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 8:49pm
LOL funny, Cokkenballs you need to have a weekly bit on this site where you rant about stuff, that would be awesome
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

LOL funny, Cokkenballs you need to have a weekly bit on this site where you rant about stuff, that would be awesome
I'm sure I could come up with a new rant each week. A rant column by me would generate far too much controversy though. I'm already on the watch list! People tend to hold their personal/political/ideological beliefs too close to their emotions.

"Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position goes, your ego goes with it. " -Colin Powell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 10:35pm
write it in the fists of fury
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

write it in the fists of fury
What's that?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:33am
Its where all us assholes hang out ;) You can bring your cokkenballs tho, could be quite a party!
 Post Reply Post Reply