Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

the EnVy promise...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the EnVy promise...
    Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 3:34pm
this game has gotten to the point of just being no fun anymore for me. hell ive hardly played 10 hours in the last month if that. most of this being due to clashes some players have had with me from the past and now present. lately ive been doing a lot of thinking and realize a lot of this has to do with me. so now im making a change for the better. i wont be playing much and i have no intrest in playing competitive ut3 anymore. i just want to sign on and enjoy whats left of ut3. so here is my promise to all of you. #1 im just going to have fun! if i feel like im not having fun im not going to blurt out and cause a scene, ill just leave if it gets to that point. #2 no more clowning or ragging on others in game or on the forums. i dont care who you are or what you say, im tired of me looking like the bad guy trying to make points. #3 ill be helping out noobs so if you want to learn the do's and dont's about vehicle modes hit me up. im here for the little guys too!

last but not least, im really sorry for all the trouble some of you might of thought i was. yeah i know ive been a total ass to some of you. i just got driven to the point of not giving a f*** about anyone that has a problem with me. all of that is over, i just dont care about any of this sh*t anymore. im just going to be playing with my friends while im on and not caring about any other thing. im sorry to all of the players i might of made uncomfortable while playing with me and couldnt stand being around me in game. those days are over, and ill be rarely using the mic. you guys can say whatever you want, im just going to start all over again. let the past be the past...this is the new EnVy, I PROMISE =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 4:19pm

whatever floats your boat im always gonna be a competitive warfare player.........until the games completely dead

shine on you crazy diamond
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 4:20pm
But you cant play just for fun, its not how the original Unreal game was made for!  Its not unreal if your not competitive!  You bought the PS3 and the Game, but you have to be competitive, you cant just have fun, Unreal was a foot mode only game, so thats the best part!  Sorry, just thought id beat everyone else to the punch!  If thats TRU, then the cars we drive now arent really cars, since they have A/C and power steering, so only the original cars are actual cars!  However, In my opinion, both evolved, and for the better!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 4:20pm
i hope the new enVys as fun as the old one
shine on you crazy diamond
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 4:30pm
I could use somewhat of a Warfare boot camp type thing, along with a duel one... though.. the mode I probably need to improve in the most is CTF, which I really don't care all too much for, along with Greed.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 5:02pm
lying b**** ass
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 5:20pm
Envy <33
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

i hope the new enVys as fun as the old one

ill still be the fun envy when i know im around players that can handle the real me. i just dont want to hurt anymore feelings of the more sensitive type.

EnVy must be earned"
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 6:24pm
lmao f***ing classic fairy tale ending! but behind that twinkle in your eye i can c da b**** in u!
!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 6:36pm
take me to my happy place!!! big bong, kind bud nugs, fast cars, naked woman surrounding me...

see strider, all smiles here =]

EnVy must be earned"
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 6:38pm
dude i'll never forgive you.. you f***ing sh*t on me! ASSHOLE!
lol xD
yup. i'm done.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:14pm
lol really? im sorry when/where? you wanna sh*t on me back?

EnVy must be earned"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:25pm
awhile back, on confrontation.. you and chisox were flying around in raptors.. and nah i'll pass.. xD
yup. i'm done.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:27pm
im sorry, so can we be friends now? you dont hate me anymore and we can all move on now?

EnVy must be earned"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:28pm
nope still hate you xD lol (kidding obviously..)
yup. i'm done.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:31pm
damn ill try my best to not poop on you anymore, cool?

EnVy must be earned"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 7:36pm
wont matter, rarely in warfare or in UT anymore, we're cool d00d. haha
yup. i'm done.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 8:11pm
good luck with this, I've never had a problem with you before. I understood your will to win and like myself you had trouble projecting it properly. Playing for fun and in a group of friends is what this game is about now. Nice post.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:36pm
yeah i send 5 noobs a message a day trying to get them on the right track in this game. if just 4 other players did this, it would greatly change this game.

EnVy must be earned"
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

, naked woman surrounding me...=]

Wait u threw me off, you like girls!?!?

Ha ha jk..

See ya in some games my friend. Lata
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:59pm
yeah ill be stepping in time to time. ive only played 30 mins in the last week. ill be spending more time on the pc, trying to get used to it still..

EnVy must be earned"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 2:31pm
I feel ya, I think I added up 3 hours in 10 days
I need a clan battle
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

naked woman surrounding me...

Hah, woman is singular, so you like 1 woman surrounding you.  Must be a huge she-beast.  You are into fat chicks???
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 6:47pm
HAHAHAHAHAH, classic
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 7:17pm
Haha good catch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>