FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

the EnVy promise...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the EnVy promise...
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 8:13pm
haha hilarious LOL. and yeah i kno we aint talked much envy, but from what i remember u aint done or said anything to me that go me mad at u. only a few things u said in a game to the team in general slightly annyed me, but nothing to fuss about, everyone gets frustrated in a game, some people reveal it more than others xD haha, but yeah we've been cool. good post :)
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 5:57pm
Envy my friend, I had a chance to know you since you came back to IAM and personally I haven't seen anything you've said or done to illicit all the hate you've gotten.  That ur passionate, sure.. so is Paw, that ur good at what you do, sure, so are a lot of other guys.  I've been on when you've ranted at peeps in the game and have even seen strider get under ur skin (maybe even rev at times) but again I can think of a few people that are a menance to this community and this site 5,6 or 7 fold.  There will always be haters and ur name perfectly describes the sentiments some feel towards you in this game.  while this may be ur third incarnation to the gaming community (you remind me of Cell from Dragonball Z lol), you are essentially and always will be Envy and this is what makes you unique.  It takes a certain kind of person to recognize and respect that rather than villify and vent out their frustrations to you.  But this should come as no suprise to some on this site.

I applaud ur efforts to re-invent your approach to this game (which is not dead btw) and I encourage you to help it grow as you yourself are growing as a person.

That's my two bits.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

Envy my friend, I had a chance to know you since you came back to IAM and personally I haven't seen anything you've said or done to illicit all the hate you've gotten.  That ur passionate, sure.. so is Paw, that ur good at what you do, sure, so are a lot of other guys.  I've been on when you've ranted at peeps in the game and have even seen strider get under ur skin (maybe even rev at times) but again I can think of a few people that are a menance to this community and this site 5,6 or 7 fold.  There will always be haters and ur name perfectly describes the sentiments some feel towards you in this game.  while this may be ur third incarnation to the gaming community (you remind me of Cell from Dragonball Z lol), you are essentially and always will be Envy and this is what makes you unique.  It takes a certain kind of person to recognize and respect that rather than villify and vent out their frustrations to you.  But this should come as no suprise to some on this site.

I applaud ur efforts to re-invent your approach to this game (which is not dead btw) and I encourage you to help it grow as you yourself are growing as a person.

That's my two bits.
and the lamest thing ive read... come on now be an puerto rican and be an asshole not some rich stuck up white boy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

That's my two bits.
and the lamest thing ive read... come on now be an puerto rican and be an asshole not some rich stuck up white boy

ah rev.. what I'm I gonna do with you.  sorry I couldn't get it up for you with my post.  I guess you'll have to go back and re read one of the dueling threads or something.  This thread is about Envy, not "The World According to Rev".  I think we all have an idea what kind of world it would be.  besides, if I do what you say that would leave you out of  a job wouldn't it?  There's only room for one Gallo Boricua in dis b**** and I humbly kneel before the grandmaster.  :P
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:38pm

That's my two bits.
  Funny thing is, if this were reversed and i said something about a portorican, i would be banned!  I notice its okay to say racist things unless your a white male!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

That's my two bits.
  Funny thing is, if this were reversed and i said something about a portorican, i would be banned!  I notice its okay to say racist things unless your a white male!

that's not true bro don't say that.. you'd only get a warning lol. 

all jokes aside, it's a sad unfortunate fact of life that same race comments are exempt.  Since i"m half Dominican I'm only half offended :P
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
how was i being racist? if someone took offence im appologize im puerto rican and we are all assholes so thats why i said that and about the stuck up white boy part usually the ones i see stuck up are white males or females or black male or females does it matter which one i say? i'll delete my post if someone takes offence to it...u know its funny you say that lunchy cause ur right though i went to a pretty much all black school about less then 10 white kids...if a white kid were to say the word black they'd get jump but when a white kid got into an argument with a black kid the words you hear come out the black kid is nothing but racial comments comin out of his mouth this world is truely f***ed up
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:52pm

how was i being racist? if someone took offence im appologize im puerto rican and we are all assholes so thats why i said that and about the stuck up white boy part usually the ones i see stuck up are white males or females or black male or females does it matter which one i say? i'll delete my post if someone takes offence to it...u know its funny you say that lunchy cause ur right though i went to a pretty much all black school about less then 10 white kids...if a white kid were to say the word black they'd get jump but when a white kid got into an argument with a black kid the words you hear come out the black kid is nothing but racial comments comin out of his mouth this world is truely f***ed up

hey I take offense at that.. Im half dominican so I'm only half an asshole thank you very much
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:54pm
so..let me get this straight..lets put it like this...if an asshole is a O ur only a C?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:59pm

so..let me get this straight..lets put it like this...if an asshole is a O ur only a C?

actually ur math is off.. that's more like 75 percent smart ass lol
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:06pm
look motherf**ker it aint my fault the C was made that was
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:08pm

look motherf**ker it aint my fault the C was made that was

we're not actually going to debate the size of a symbolic anus made with a letter are we?  I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest we get back to Envy's Prophecy,, er promise..

:P
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:22pm
im just sayin u said u were half an anus so i was just..nvm... yes back to envy.... the queerbait
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:25pm

im just sayin u said u were half an anus so i was just..nvm... yes back to envy.... the queerbait

lmao.  ur such a nut crowina
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 10:32pm

I was just stating, i wasnt calling you anyting just to clarify!  I just see this alot!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:03pm
lol nah i changed my mind, f*** all u b****es =]

lol jk thnx guys =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 2:27am

It would look like this ( , cabron!

p.s. - Envy, if you want people to forget about the chapters of your life where you acted like a douchenozzle. Don't tell us about what you are doing. Create new chapters that are sans-douchenozzle.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 8:56am
envy get a kitty door you can play ut3 more that way

M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Try apologizing to those you know you fI_Icked with.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

It would look like this ( , cabron!

p.s. - Envy, if you want people to forget about the chapters of your life where you acted like a douchenozzle. Don't tell us about what you are doing. Create new chapters that are sans-douchenozzle.
thats not half thats more 130-150 degrees not 180 haha u missed some damn good laughs yesterday bro haha
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Try apologizing to those you know you fI_Icked with.
ill do that

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 2:44pm
envy you dont need to appologize to anyone ur no ones pet just do what i do and dont say a word to anyone in game let them say w.e they want about u but hereo n the forum its a different story dont do what i do haha but i usually dont start thngs ppl just take things the wrong way and attack me so i attack back XD
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:27pm
We played in Necropolis yesterday. You complained a lot about the people on your team. Someone commented that the enemy dark walker was down and you immediately responded, "yeah I know that was me". We know your #1 bro, its right there on the rankings for everyone to see. You are obviously a top tier player.

You seem like you wish the game would grow but you scare the noobs away. I usually switch teams if your on mine unless I am in the mood to laugh at your tirades which is a shame because I am a noob my self and I stand to gain a lot playing along side you.

Be secure in your awesomeness. You don't have to start threads about who is better. You don't have to tell us you promise to change. Just be positive until you need to defend your self, which happens a lot unfortunately. You don't need to defend your self from noobs with out mics, you don't have to be negative toward them either. Be nice to them even when they don't deserve it. Believe me, we need them way more than they need us in the grand scheme. I will be the first to rip someone a new a**hole in a clear, articulate and sometimes vindictive way. But I save it for when it is really needed which is very rarely.

You are obviously and intelligent guy so I don't believe I am smarter than you or telling you anything you don't already know. I am just trying to throw out an outsiders perspective that you may or may not be able to gain at least an a speck of enjoyment from this game you didn't have prior. I haven't been around long but I can tell you have invested a lot of time in this game and it would be a shame to see you get burned out or in more conflicts because of the way you act. Take it for what its worth, I am just a noob anyway.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:47pm
Envy is my nemesis.  Sworn to fight to the death every encounter.  No rest until redemption.  Get on the PC bro, so I can wup up on ya again.  J/K B Cool Mang
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 3:03am
What's up envy. Where would this world be without envy screaming profanities every time someone gets lucky and kills him. That cracks me up every time. I love it when he shouts "No f***ing way did that just happen"! The very first night I signed on to this game, I ventured into a game with envy and couldn't make this guy happy, I didn't let him know I had a mic, and man, he let me have it everytime I touched the orb or grabbed the redeemer. Oh well, I've never had a problem with you and good luck with everything your doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>