Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 3:48pm
Lmao danjel
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

what's the square root of pie?
square root=a number times itself =a number, so its half a pie???? LOL

Err no!  LOL numpty
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

math is definately my fav and best subject. i got 3rd place 3 times in a math comp. in my state^.^. 1 for solo, one for teams, and one added all my classes scores together. so we got 3 trophys in one daySmile
Fair play, maths is a great skill to have. 100 Health - 1 Rocket = f***ed.
also 140 HEALTH - UDamage + 1 Sniper Rifle Bullet = f***ED
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 7:17pm
Any one DMed Fire-Bolt? Kids a douche, mega douche!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:09pm
Fire-Bolt accused me of cheating while playing TDM Cry that kid also needs a bar of soap in his mouth
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Fire-Bolt accused me of cheating while playing TDM Cry that kid also needs a bar of soap in his mouth

LMFAO same hereeeee!
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

he's back on that account????
hes been on as like 3 diff. names and ive never had a problem with em.
hes like crazy in the head but not an a.ss hole. 2 me NEway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

it's cause you hate everyone, so you'd never notice.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 5:57am
LOL same here aswell while we were duelling. "im sorry but i have lost a great deal of respect for u since u shot me in the back" :D
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

What other accounts has he got? Never heard of fire-bolt...
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
whos a fire_bolt?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 1:03pm
i'm smartererererererrrrrr

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 1:30pm

i'm smartererererererrrrrr
i challenge you. whoever can speak clearererererrerereerrer or is smarterererererererer wins ^.^
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 1:38pm
mkayyyyyyyy let's do this!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 1:49pm

mkayyyyyyyy let's do this!!!
what time..... we need spectators. LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 3:11pm
when you get online duhhhhhhhhhhz
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 4:10pm

whos a fire_bolt?
a douche!  I entered his DM room, and during said time,i shot him in the back!  But most of the time he was camping in corners waiting for me!  So when he called me out on/kicked me out of his DM room, he was all pissy, sayin i sucked cuz i shot him in the back, said i was probably black and jobless, and when i said something about him camping, he said it was a technique that the "ninjas" used to defeat thier enemy, and i said, well im sure shooting them in the back isnt too far off then!  Then he told me a sob story about him being a Native American and thats why he is the way he is, then preceded to be nice for a few, then told me i sucked, when the DM was like 35-3!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:48pm
OMG what a dick! Fire-bolt sounds like a nightmare.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 11:10pm

when you get online duhhhhhhhhhhz
im still smartererererer, id like to see you reach -8 b4 first bloodTongue
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 2:39am

whos a fire_bolt?
a douche!  I entered his DM room, and during said time,i shot him in the back!  But most of the time he was camping in corners waiting for me!  So when he called me out on/kicked me out of his DM room, he was all pissy, sayin i sucked cuz i shot him in the back, said i was probably black and jobless, and when i said something about him camping, he said it was a technique that the "ninjas" used to defeat thier enemy, and i said, well im sure shooting them in the back isnt too far off then!  Then he told me a sob story about him being a Native American and thats why he is the way he is, then preceded to be nice for a few, then told me i sucked, when the DM was like 35-3!
Lmaoooo I really wanna play him now! He sound so funny.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 8:12pm
Yea, on top of that, says clans are gay and he has been approched by every clan and turned them all down!  Saying that it takes 5 people just to kill 1 person, and i was like, uh, okay!  Then i see him a week later with a DSX tag, lol, ....then he sends me a message that he just joined and that DSX isnt really a clan! 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 9:18pm
hahaha I never really get to meet these special types of players... I do love listening to them though.

I like the young american kids that enter a room and say something like 'whaddupppppppppp its xmbj2007 in da houseeeeeeeeeeee'.

That kinda stuff cracks me up, myself and prodigy were playing on corruption pretty recently when prodigy got told by a young kid that he was so thick 'he would sleep on the floor in a mattress store'.

I did a few LOL's to that :)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:57pm
You know, I'm pretty sure that neither Ether or Trinity approached this "fire-bolt" guy and asked him to join Heavenly and seeing how he acts, I doubt they would.  After all, a decent personality is somewhat of a Heavenly requirement.

Also, Fire-Bolt!!  Can't you see?  They're talking about you and I know you're out there somewhere.  Maybe, you should come in "straighten things up."
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:10am
Well, im pretty sure Heavenly wasnt around at this time!  It was when DSX was growing, and i was apart of tWc 2.0! So this was over a year ago!
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 1:52pm
This thread is definitely not smarter than a fifth grader. Sorry needed to say that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>