| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Clan text chats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clan text chats
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:34am
Clans should be using text chats when they are preparing for clan matches. Someone from the clan can set it up, and all members that are going to be playing in a clan match should join that text chat. It makes it so much easier for everyone involved, especially whoever is organizing it so they don't have to send PMs to everyone in their clan.

I hope clans take advantage of this great feature, if not, please just get more organized somehow. Most clans are not organized well and it's very frustrating when my team is waiting, ready to go, IN THE SERVER, for 20, 30 minutes. We have even waited over an hour in a server for the other clan to join. My whole team and I are respectful to the other team if we set up a date and time for a clan match. By respectful I mean we have enough members to play what we agreed upon, at the time we agreed upon (virtually every time). So leaders, please make sure you have enough people, and the right people and what not. I have played countless clan matches and every single time with the exception of just a couple, the other team has either been late or no shows. It's getting very old.
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 8:51am
my tourney clan (b-team) is ALWAYS on time actually on Sunday u guys were taking longer 2 get in than we were (DANG IT GoDeaD LoL)
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
So why use a chat? You only have to create it once, once you've joined it and go offline for a while the chat doesn't get deleted, you just don't receive any messages, and once you're online again all you have to do is join the unjoined chatroom once you come online again.
It works crossgame and it's just something handy to have for up to 12 people at once.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:03pm
Yah its great for clan discussion and organising stuff or just having fun chat.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 10:27pm
Sorry, I had to take a piss really bad.... more than once lol. We played the b-team, not ckc.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 10:37pm

Yes GoDead you're right about the B-team, not CKC.. but if I battle against tRi and we arive at the same time, that means that Xerxes and I won't be able to have a clan battle against which team took the longest to arrive!! He's been kicking my ass lately but last sunday I came back, don't let my streak die!!!

Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 4:04am
LOL @ GoDead LOL

I wasn't talking about Sunday btw, I wasn't even there, I was just talking in general.

Nice sig JP Clap
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 4:18am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Yes GoDead you're right about the B-team, not CKC.. but if I battle against tRi and we arive at the same time, that means that Xerxes and I won't be able to have a clan battle against which team took the longest to arrive!! He's been kicking my ass lately but last sunday I came back, don't let my streak die!!!

So... you WANT me to be late? lol

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 5:19am
Originally posted by GoDead

So... you WANT me to be late? lol

Yeah, and we need you in time!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 4:42pm

Hahaha, Godead!! Yes.. I want you to be late in every tRi vs iAM battle, I will message you once all of our iAM members are present so I can win!! muwhahahahaha!!!

And ewokk, shame on you for not joining me in DM/TDM anymore, I always host it with KB/M because of you and you never show up, you too good for us now?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 4:43pm

turning into UT3 twitter, i just came back from Hong Kong Bakery  coconut buns are f***in amazing!

Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:10pm

And ewokk, shame on you for not joining me in DM/TDM anymore, I always host it with KB/M because of you and you never show up, you too good for us now?

NO! Everytime I look at TDM I never see your host, so I just hop on sacredwarlords or whatever that one is Confused Mostly I've been dueling and CTF, I will look for your TDM more often I promise Smile 
Dear CTF,

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:19pm
hey ty for the suggestion! we used it for our clan battle last night! it helped & everything went smoothly! i recommend others use it!
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 4:39am
I would definately recommend every clan using one, tRi has had once since the patch released it and it's helped us to no end. Just as those chats arehelping with PUGs.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
 Post Reply Post Reply