Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So about the game being dead..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So about the game being dead..
    Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:15pm
"oh crow....*sigh*" nothing dude when i played i would find BARELY 1 room full in each server notice i said barely cause most of the time i couldnt even find 1 room in anything but vctf and warfare 2 modes... in a 8 mode game....  just cause pl turn on the game join a room and leave doesnt mean the game is alive if its hard for players to find a good duel room a good dm tdm ctf vctf warfare greed betrayal doesnt matter what damn mode if ppl have trouble findin a room then obviously theres a problem dont come to me with BS numbers dude fact is if i wanna play a DM and theres 1 DM room up with barely any players or theres no players what am i gunna do... if i wanna play a duel and theres no one dueling..what am i gunna do.. then i have to go to tdm ctf and i have to keep searchin through modes until i do find a room before i stopped playin the ONLY game mode that was being played was vctf it had 2 full servers not even warfare was being played... thats the facts right there allyou ppl are doing is makin excuses i dont have hours to wait for someone to join these gamemodes for me to enjoy it if i want to play a game mode i want to play it now thats when a game is alive when you can 100% find players playin every mode not players playin 1 mode...im really not going to bother sayin anymore because its kinda obvious some of you have never played online games before you guys dont know when something is dying right in front of you yes the game is still playable ppl r stil playin but nothing like they should cause like i said before no incentive to play the goal of a killin game is to defeat ur opponent...even in a ctf match to win against the opposing side

competition:A  test of skill or ability against another <<<see why i use the word alot... you ppl have much to learn still of online gaming yes it may be for fun the still the main purpose even if it is playin for fun is to compete not sit idle in a room and chat if thats what ppl r doing nowadays i got one word..."Home"
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:35pm
The game is dead to you, and yet.... you're still here!! Being a 'troll,' complaing about everything, and bashing everyone's opinions. NOBODY likes you Crow, leave us alone. Go find another bridge to live under in a different forum.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:37pm
everyday im not playing UT3, i cnt stop thinking bout da game, this is the MOST ADDICTIVE game i had ever play. My everyday question is "HOW COME THS GAME ISN'T AS POPULAR AS COD OR LBP OR RESISTANCE???" i ask myself this question all the time, bcuz i played this other games, n its always boring to me after a while, but with UT3 i have fun all day, da thing dat i hav found out recently, , is dat CTF is DYING!! my ps3 is still broken n wen i go to play at jj0k3r's house at night, nobody is playing, but in other modes like vctf, warfare, dm, tdm etc.... ppl still plays it. So wats up with the ctf players?? i only c sum playing during da day n evening
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 11:40pm
wow godead be a f***in dick cause im posting my opinion ur a f***in f**got learn the definition of a forum "troll" before using that word that means i go to different parts of the forum posting things that are not relevant to the topic as i see it my post is related to the topic ur so pathetic godead

edit: btw i dont give two ****s if no one likes me this aint no god damn popularity contest its a f***in video game about KILLING something you cant do ;)
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:06am
Crow join the pug chats when you can play PS3 UT3 again. Nothin but competition in there.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:05am
Originally posted by GoDead

The game is dead to you, and yet.... you're still here!! Being a 'troll,' complaing about everything, and bashing everyone's opinions. NOBODY likes you Crow, leave us alone. Go find another bridge to live under in a different forum.
I somewhat agree with him on this, but to a lesser degree!  Crow says the game is dead, but what do you want to accomplish from this, do you want everyone to sell their copy, do you want all the servers taken down?  I just dont understand why you need people to admit the game is dead!  I can admit, for me the game is dead, but I have been playing religiously sice the release! Thoes who just joined in the last year, UT3 is still very fresh to them! I really dont understand your aggresion to Go_Dead either, i dont dislike you persay, i just dont like your attitude, and im sure when i speak, i am speaking for most everyone, is why are you still here?  You dont play anymore, your ps3 doesnt even work, and from the sounds of it, if you get your ps3 working you wont play it anyway!  Your like an abusive step father, we dont really like you here, but we cant do anything about it, and your too damn drunk to realize your not wanted! (metahpor of course)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:15am
I rather like our small community, it's like a small town where everyone knows one another, I'm not much of a city boy.  Wink
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:26am

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:30am

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:30am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

[QUOTE=SP61gTSupra] [QUOTE=ReverendCrow]wow godead be a f***in dick cause im posting my opinion ur a f***in f**got learn the definition of a forum "troll" before using that word that means i go to different parts of the forum posting things that are not relevant to the topic as i see it my post is related to the topic ur so pathetic godead

edit: btw i dont give two ****s if no one likes me this aint no god damn popularity contest its a f***in video game about KILLING something you cant do ;)
In Inernet slang , a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response!  I know i have the godamn good common sense of not going where im not wanted!  Think of iamgaming like your group therapy sessions, they dont want you their either so you dont go back, just take that and incoprorate it into iamgaming!(no metaphor)  Like im not wanted at the local basketball courts, so i dont go back!  The quote was from Wiki by the way!

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 5:40am
Couldn't agree more. Its so addictive, its like no other game I've ever experienced. Whenever I play a new game my first question is... so where's my f***ing jump boots? If the answer returns negative I trade that MOFO in.
[/QUOTE]  LOL, if you really think about it, every FPS is the same!   Imagine a game where the only weapons you have are a minigun, an enforcer, and grenades, and maybe a sniper rifle with ungodly reload times! That was basically KZ2 in a nut shell, but with great graphics! But those other FPS's are easier to kill some one tho!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:41am
MEGA POST
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:42am
MONSTER post
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 7:15am
see no one is telling anyone to stop playin any game i might say the game is dead i might say the community is ths stupidest piece of **** ive ever seen but the words that never come out of my mouth is stop playin the game my problem is that you guys do absolutely nothing and thatswhy the game is dead you guys have never done anything you guys always wanted everything f***in handed to you and even when they do give it to you you still dont use it  like i said i dont give a **** if no one likes me cause this isnt a popularity contest i told everyone when i get my **** fixed i might play again but really none of you idiot vehicle players would know any of that because my games wont be with any of you its only you guys who have a problem with me none of the duelers have any problem with mw and they all get along with me no matter how much **** i talk and its sad cause you guys always aim all of your attention to me when i speak in general or if im speakin only to one person you get the whole f***in community attackin me on one thread this is exactly what you guys did to that kkk_lucifer guy and a few other ppl who joined the forum you guys say you want to keep the community but you guys cant even stop talkin **** amongst yourselves....hell even with firebolt doesnt matter how many names he uses how many aliases you guys are constantly attackin him on the forum also even if he tries to tell you to stop you guys continue i dont wanna hear that im the negative of everything when you guys are just as bad...when and if i comeback i will not be playin as reverendcrow ill be playin under a alias of mine that only a few ppl know..its funny how when i played under that name before i left no one talked **** about this "good" player who kept going into all these servers if they were to know it was me i wouldnt stop hearin everyones mouth f***in run the difference between me and you guys is you guys run ur mouth  on game i run my mouth on the forum simple as this any other issues you want to say to me say it in PM

^^ see right there even when i try to take this to PM ive done this multiple times garauntee it wont cause all you guys wanna do is run their mouths to reverendcrow on the forum cause we are tryin to kick him out ...boo hoo..hooo.. :(
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 7:30am
I cant believe i didn't see this i luv PCSpeedX/PcX i like instagib also.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 7:36am
"you guys always aim all of your attention to me when i speak in general or if im speakin only to one person you get the whole f***in community attackin me on one thread"  If you dont GIVE A f*** what people think about you, then stop crying about it!  What pisses me off is what you said about Go_Dead and what and how you responded to WOPR!  This should def be in the fists of fury, but i dont really care, i got one more day left, and if i get banned then oh well!  Funny, last time i checked Go wasnt a vehicle player!  Maybe its just the Duelers put up with your dumb ass!    i might say the community is ths stupidest piece of **** ive ever seen!    Then why do you stay if you think soo low of it! Seriously , find a new bridge!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Ewokk

I rather like our small community, it's like a small town where everyone knows one another, I'm not much of a city boy.  Wink
AMEN!!!!!
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 10:54am
Well Ill make my points. Whether you wanna attack them, praise them, be a 10 year old or whatever then so be it.

I'd first like to say I love UT3. I've been a pretty "competetive" gamer since I can remember and when that is said, meaning I've always took my skill seriously when I was playing. Gaming is something easy for me to do so I wanted to be the best I could be at it when I put my time and effort in it.

Some play for relaxation, some play just to kill time. We all have our reasons why we play and the way we play and we all have our reasons why somethangs that are good must come to an end like UT3.

UT3 is my bread and butter, has been since 12/07, it is now 07/09. That's 18 months of UT3. To this day the game aint old, even the players aint old.

Due to EPIC and the lack of supporting the game has killed it, its still not an excuse to me 100% but must be true. How any real hardcore FPSer can have a problem with this game I just find bogus. Yeah it had its perks n the beginning with the elevators and other key features it lacked but overall it was and still is a great game.

You guys state why people leave the game and you don't get it, well I can't answer why those people left but I can tell u why I've took a step off of UT3.

I left "for the most part" not to go play another game but to catch up on my life. I've had some dramatic events happen in the last few months I'm still trying to catch up on. And now with maybe a new job on approach it might just kill UT3 for me totally. I still have a heart for it, its still a passion for me to play. But I want you, as in the community to know I'm not playing games at the moment period. If I return back to gaming the way I was 2 months ago then Ill be right back to UT3. I still come home after work at night to find myself thanking about playing it but somehow I haven't grown strong enough to turn it on and start fragging again with you guys.

If you wanna know some of my honest opinions on what really kills this game for me and possibly others.

I shouldn't have to play this ***n game and here lil whinebags run their ***n mouth when they loose, call me a ***n cheater and everythang else in the book. Its BS and yet I have so many people tell me its just a game. Tell that to the whiney MOFO that just lost and thought GOD was ending the world right in front of him. Hello...

Next is your stupid clans, your stupid clan talks, your stupid clan matches, and your stupid clan **** period that never means anythang and causes drama usually within the clans and between the clans and results in no matches so really was a group of people together with some similar tags that really just wanted to argue with another group of people that have a similar tag as well. Get the ***n point. Play the damn game. This community is way to ***n small
For 35 different clans with 30 members in each one. You guys really make me laugh when you post your roster and you have 30 people in it, lol, cough, cough, AK47, cough, top, cough mega, cough merged. I'm sry but honestly that's a joke. No offence to anyone in top or mega. There are some cool bros in there. I'm just stating don't fool yourselves guys. DoD don't take offence to this as well. I know you stated with me time and time again you just wanna chill with some cool peeps and have fun with tha game while doing it and I understand totally. Its all this clan talk that happens and causes arguments is what I'm talking about.

Next is how hard is it to get a group of people together everynight, every other night, hell once a week and have a good match together. How hard is it. I'd love to go down my friendllist on PSN, call the FNA guys out, Drokun, Greeny, Blackstar, Rev, Wopr and so on and so fourth and have a all out battle in DM, TDM, CTF or whatever it may be. Those would be good games but their is always lack of something there missing. I don't know what it is but its BS. I'm one of these players if I'm on my PSN and you want me to play then you can bet Ill most likely be there. This community to me aint bad, its like no one has any ambition to hit the go button and just play. Someone is always worried about loosing or something.

Just like the damn duel ladder. I have 2 wins and never even played a match. If you aint gonna accept challenges on the duel ladder then take yourself off the damn thang. Pisses me the *** off. If someone would call me out tom on the damn thang you can bet Ill be there to get those games in but not everyone has that ambition to do so. I don't know how many times I looked at the duel ladder and such and such won due to forfeit. Why, either someone is to scared for a real loss, didn't wanna waste the time or have no ambition to play that mode so should just take theirself off the damn thang.

You guys can say I'm rambiling on, great wall of text, WTF EVER, I don't care. These are problems with the game and why people get frustrated with it and quit and leave. Then you got lil whiney babies over here making threads saying this is how the game should be played, no spawn killing or your the biggest dick alive, no doing this, no doing that. Hello I'm a ***ing adult and not in school anymore. I play UT3 the way I wanna play it and you all can like it, deal with it, b**** about it or whatever, get over it.

I've never seen so many whiney babies make threads on spam, spawn killing, rules of UT3 and such, either follow these rules or your the biggest noob ever.

Just like I've read so much where you guys are dogging quickRC because of spam, glitches, blah, blah, seriously just get over it b****es. I know I'm good enough Ill get around all that, hello aimbots, oh my ***ing god, how did I ever manage to play UT3 with some aimbots, what a joke you ***ing 10 year old babies. Making a thread asiking if ur smarter then a 10yo or fifth grader or whatever, beleiving there was aimbots in UT3 for PS3 shows how ***ing intelligent you all are.

Accept your losses, if their winning, they must be doing something right, either play to win, or play to have fun and accept ur losses and don't b**** about it.

U all can be pissed at me, u can kiss my ass as well. The fact is everythang I just said u know its true and that's why people leave cause they can't stand to do all the ***n b****in you guys put out everyday.

You guys do more whining then complaining. The best thang ever for this game would be no chattin on mics, and no website to come n here and dog everyone on.

I love the chat feature and love this awesome website Aqua started and Wopr took over but you guys, some of you abuse the **** out of it and its the people like you that need to leave. For example why would someone maybe like quickRC wanna get told about this site and how awesome it is, so he makes an account to come and here and see that he's getting dogged by a few players. That's either gonna make him quit or get severely pissed and makes the community hate each other even more. You guys really are pathetic, u really are. You wonder why the community just keeps slipping and maybe u should take a look at why.

Also to state a answer on the thread about the game being dead. The game aint anymore dead then it was 12months ago. It has its days, it has its months. I'm a vet at the game, been here since the beginning. I can tell you the first real killer of UT3 was Grand Theft Auto. There was a total of 49 people playing. Since then some people never came back and just moved on to other games. I've counted numerously over the months and this game usually averages 50 to 150 people everynight. Yeah we've lost a lot of good players recently where we don't see their names up there anymore but 10 gd players could have got replace by 10 noobs. In the end the same amount or close to it of players are still playing.

My point is with all this, I love UT3, I have no problem wit the peeps n this community. Wish everyone could find their happy place in UT3 and stay there. Whether ur playing to win or to have fun, just play the game. What's the hurt for a loss, what's the hurt to play out of ur mode one night if ur asked to. Coming in here dogging each other on this forum is not gonna help the spirit of UT3 out period, just gonna cause tension in the long run which I see that resulting in a probelm.

Sry 4 the great wall of text, it be no different then 3 people posting hate words at each other.

And u never once, never once seen Incremental coming in here dogging anyone. I might have stood up for my opinions on what I believe in or myself when some soreloser called me a cheater but I never onces dogged any player and called them a spammer, glitcher, cheater or as such. Ya'll can say what u want after this but you know its true. Don't beat around the bush afer this and say its not.

Lack of ambition to play UT3 is what is killing this game. Some can't put up with peoples egos anymore, some have better **** to do.

Take it or leave it, hate me or don't.

Peace ya'll, Inc.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:37am
For the record, i never accused any1 of aimbotting!
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:46am
W o W  

Inc ------  Serious wall there

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:57am
That's actually a short post by inc compared to the other ones he's typed up, lolololol!
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:13pm
Lol, thanks KS and Kali. Just saying what I needed to say after reading this forum week after week hearing someone constantly, hang on let me say that again, CONSTANTLY b****in about something. Man wish I had that much time on my hands.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Deliverance View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deliverance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:14pm
Well at least I had something to read while I ate my breakfast today....Clap
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:33pm
Lmao, no comments tho.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:35pm
Well if you want comments..
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

"competetive" .

Competitive*

I'm a grammar nazi?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>