| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Roster 2010
    Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 5:31pm

guild |gild| (also gild), noun:

a medieval a**ociation of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.

• an a**ociation of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.
• Ecology a group of species that have similar requirements and play a similar role within a community.

WELCOME TO OUR CLAN BASE!

PcX Guild Member Roster - v. 3 - Oct 2010

White=New Members
Gold=Vested Members
Red=Guild Custodians
Green=PcX Hall of Fame

(Active)

TDM/CTF Squad:

PcX_Ex-X                  -(??)- (Active) --  [Unknown] 05/10

PcX_TurkishWeegs    -(??)- (Active) --  [Turkishweegs] 05/10

PcX_Scorpio              -(MX)- (Active) -- [aka strwhat] 04/10
PcX_F ukFace           -(VA)- (Active) --  [aka ButtusCrackus]
PcX_LordofKarma      -(??)- (Active) --  [aka Staggy]
PcX_IrishOkie           -(OK)- (Active) --  [aka SoonerDave]

PcX_Skum                -(??)- (Active) --  [Brytheman] 01/10

PcX_Rocker               -(??)- (Active) --  [Lionheart] 03/10

PcX_IndigoDjinn        -(UK)- (Active) -- [aka CloudySerendipity]

VCTF/Warfare Squad:

PcX_Unstoppable-      (??)- (Active) -- [fisherman999] 10/10

PcX_Miyagi-san          (??)- (Active) -- [mr.miyagi] 10/10

PcX_Maximoskilla-      (??)- (Active) -- [axlebrown777] 07/10

PcX_Sunny-Dis         -(EU)- (Active) -- [aka Sunny-Dis] 07/10

PcX_Rygar                -(US)- (Active) -- [aka cmoneymilliionare] 04/10

PcX_Terminator        -(MD)- (Active) -- [aka OneMan1Army] 04/10

PcX_Allstar               -(US)- (Active) -- VCTF Squad Captain

PcX_Trixente             -(EU)- (Active) -- [aka Trixente] 04/10

PcX_Inferno             -(EU)- (Active) -- [aka Solar] 01/10

PcX_Potorikan           -(NY)- (Active) -- [aka Potorikan]

PcX_Style                 -(MX)- (Active) --  WF Squad Captain 01/10

PcX_BigBoyKiller        -(??)- (Active) --  03/10

(Reserves or Semi-Active)

PcX_Os1r1s              -(NY)- [aka KingKesi]

PcX_ICE                   -(TX)- [aka n/a]

PcX_Motorboat         -(US)- [Classified] 01/10

PcX_CuteHat            -(US)- [Classified] 01/10

PcX_Smurf               -(US)- [aka Kliponer_SDK] 11/09
PcX_PLeAdDaFiF       -(US)- [aka K2MONEY] 11/09               

PcX_Zero                 -(CO)- [aka Zer0Skill]

PcX_RazielGal           -(UK)- [aka RazielGal]

PcX_Callipygous        -(UK)- [aka Emma Jade] 01/10

PcX_Jerk                  -(US)- [aka AlexTheJerk] 09/09

(Former Members)

PcX_DaMan

PcX_BigReaper    

PcX_RoadKill *

PcX_CarloThunder *  
PcX_Corrupted1  
PcX_d_man013 
PcX_Ravenleaf/RavenShadow *
PcX_3ncoRe/DPNixon *

PcX_Nohpets/TwistedNohpets *              
PcX_K1llABOY         

PcX_D4M4G3PL4N

PcX_HoLLA

PcX_DominatriX      

PcX_Arrogance

PcX_Head-Hunter     [aka killer, hernanandres] 08/09

(*) = DD

***** PcX Hall of Fame ******

These are the founding fathers of PcX.  They set the standards that we all should emulate and the skillsets we should strive to replicate.  It is this core group of players that have set the tone and approach that PcX has to gaming and it is this that set this guild apart from everyone else.  They were a family  and they all enjoyed their games with and against eachother and played the game with honor and integrity.  Though some are gone from UT3 alltogether they will never be forgotten.  PcX 4 Life ! ! !

PcX_Shinobi*

PcX_WOPR*                         

PcX_GREENY*

PcX_BAIN*

PcX_LimiNLime*      

PcX_Celebrity*

PcX_BlackMamba

PcX_OuTLaW2

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 1:10am
Lol.. I thought Okie was Sooner, but I guess I should of looked at the roster longer.  Well, I don't know about Sooner (I don't recall playing him, not one time.) and Staggy (I need to face him more..), but I know ButtusCrackus and King Kesi are both pretty good pick-ups.

Oh, and GGs on Tubine and whatever else we played on Okie's server.  It still shocked me that I could handle two of you guys by myself (on Turbine), even the main reason I won was probably just because I knew the level a little better.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 1:21am
Never been in a hall of fame before. Hall of shame, yes. Thanks bro. Good luck PcX. See y'all on the battlefield.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 1:28am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Lol.. I thought Okie was Sooner, but I guess I should of looked at the roster longer.  Well, I don't know about Sooner (I don't recall playing him, not one time.) and Staggy (I need to face him more..), but I know ButtusCrackus and King Kesi are both pretty good pick-ups.

Oh, and GGs on Tubine and whatever else we played on Okie's server.  It still shocked me that I could handle two of you guys by myself (on Turbine), even the main reason I won was probably just because I knew the level a little better.

You're right Silver... Okie is Sooner and Karma is Staggy.  Seems like Rikan is "slappin the tard" lol

Was I playing?  I really don't remember :S lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:56am

===========================
|_888______888888888__888_____|
|_888______888___888__888_____|
|_8888888__888888888__8888888_|
You are a city PcX!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

You are a city PcX!

I only see 18 current members.  That isn't much more than Heavenly, though I guess PcX and us are getting there, but I think AK-47 still has the both of us beat.

Edit: Wow, 25.. I guess they've slimmed down a bit, since then and that's counting Dantheman, who I have no idea what clan he's loyal to atm.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:03pm

I only see 18 current members.  That isn't much more than Heavenly, though I guess PcX and us are getting there, but I think AK-47 still has the both of us beat.

Edit: Wow, 25.. I guess they've slimmed down a bit, since then and that's counting Dantheman, who I have no idea what clan he's loyal to atm.

yeahh, you right, PcX are in the way, lol. and true, AK-47 is a city, have a lot of players. and for that some of them has left the clan, cuz no matches yet there.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:24pm

yea I was having a dyslexic moment there.  I have to fix the roster on that.  and dude you were killing us on turbine.  good solid skills bro.  and yes u knew turbine VERY well.  I know the powerups and when I would try to get one you had already gotten them all.. even the vials lol.  still even without all that ur aim was superb.  better than mine at the moment.  I was a bit tired but no excuses, you were the better man that night.  we'll have to do that again.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

You are a city PcX!

wow they have slimmed down a lot.  I guess we'll have to call it AK-47 Lite or AK-47 Jr. lol.  aww man rudy.. the best part was being able to joke about the huge clans size .. now we have nothing to make fun of lol. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

yea I was having a dyslexic moment there.  I have to fix the roster on that.  and dude you were killing us on turbine.  good solid skills bro.  and yes u knew turbine VERY well.  I know the powerups and when I would try to get one you had already gotten them all.. even the vials lol.  still even without all that ur aim was superb.  better than mine at the moment.  I was a bit tired but no excuses, you were the better man that night.  we'll have to do that again.

It also helped that I was actually doing decent with the hammer jumps.  Most of the time, I'd only fail once or twice, then do it on the third try and several times, I just fired up the hammer and got it in one try.  I guess I'm at least getting somewhat good at stand-still hammer jumping, now I just need to moving hammer jumping down.  Probably the hammer jump I loved the most was the one to the invisibility, because I wasn't sure if it'd work or not.  I just wanted to see if it was possible.

Either way, that's got to be my favorite new TDM map, from the Titan pack.  Eden and Ocean Relic are fairly good to, ignoring the Spider Mines and X-Ray field. (This damn thing is got to be the most useless power-up I have ever seen in a FPS btw..  It doesn't even get you kills, only causes them to suicide.  Oh, and did I forget the part where it's fairly noisy and visible, hence easy to avoid, not to mention, it drains health at a slow enough pace to slide on through and still have a decent amount of health (maybe below 100, but still), most of the time. /rant about this ****ty power-up)
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 3:32pm
*UGH*  I hate the Eden Inc map... it sux hairy balls.  I'm not too hot on Ocean Relic either but I'm slowly getting to know Turbine :) out of the 3 I like that one the most.

KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:07pm
I'm from NY and it's PcX_Os1r1s.  What's up PcX peeps.  

Oh..I don't do vehicles well either so u can take the VCTF off Thumbs Up

XBL: I Am Osirus
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 12:19am
KingKesi!!! Big smile Welcome aboard.

You can join my club... I'm rubbish with vehicles too but I try (and fail) lol

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 1:12am
Originally posted by KingKesi

I'm from NY and it's PcX_Os1r1s.  What's up PcX peeps.  

Oh..I don't do vehicles well either so u can take the VCTF off Thumbs Up

finally he's made it!!  welcome to the guild my friend.  You may not remember but I"m from NYC so we're practically neighbors lol.  I"ll add u to the roster with the quicness.

cath:  be sure and tell Karma, Okie and Face to come on to the site.  this is pretty much the pace we'll communicate when not on psn.  also, where are the others?  akuma, roadkill etc? 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 1:46am
akuma was not one of my recruits... roadkill is coming back on very soon... I'm putting the pressure on him  dont you worry ;)

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:20pm
Oh Rikan...

RoadKill is from UK, Okie is from Oklahoma & Face is from Virginia so when you next update the roster you can throw that info in there :)  Not sure where Karma is from but I can ask him.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Oh Rikan...

RoadKill is from UK, Okie is from Oklahoma & Face is from Virginia so when you next update the roster you can throw that info in there :)  Not sure where Karma is from but I can ask him.

what about ghost?  is he still coming on? 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 9:04am
Ghost9?  Not a clue.  Never saw, played with, heard of the guy... he was one of Raven's new recruits too.  guess he took them all with him when he went :(

On the plus side... Roadkill TXT me this morning to say he's added everyone he can so he will be playing now :)  he plays more traditional UK hours but I'm sure we will all cross paths soon :)

EDIT:  And for the roster... Roadkill's other account is Smokin-Fists.

SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 12:09am
Its nice to see my old Guild coming up keep up the good work.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 12:36am
:D  Wa**up Shinobi?!

SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

:D  Wa**up Shinobi?!
Just kicken it LoL and you?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 10:37am
Oh not much, you know... little bit of this, little bit of that Wink Nowt special really.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by SHINOBI

Its nice to see my old Guild coming up keep up the good work.

thx Sensei.  I was really psyched to see 8 members online at once sitting.  it was like the old days.  The new group clicks really well and we have laffs along the way which is the best part. 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 1:50pm
Agreed.  We're all pretty cool guys :)  I love playing with you guys... you're all immense fun :D It's the best part of playing for sure... if you all weren't around there'd be no way I'd play so much :O

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 1:59pm
Cath can you review the roster to ensure it's correct?  I just added nooby but I wanna be extra sure everything else is cool.  we should think about addign a symbol next to each to cite whether we have (E=Email. C=Cell, R=IAM Registered etc).  Also I"m curious about akuma.. is that a corrupted1 recruit?  lastly, next time we see eachother again let's push to make sure everyone in PcX is on here.  Everyone should be checking here everything every now and then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>