| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Roster 2010
    Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 9:08am
If I'm reading a PM and I'm at work then I use my BB because I can't get access to the forum from there due to our sh!tty filters.  But at home I've nearly always got my laptop on so no laziness involved there :)

You men are all the same... lazy lazy lazy ;)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 4:49pm
Env_1ner <---- super lazy
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:01pm
Hey guys and girls, how about we set some matches up? WF, VCTF, TDM, CTF... a little of all... what do you'll say?
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:41pm
Hey Papa,  I'm happy to set up a TDM with you but we need Rikan for the vehicle modes and no one really plays CTF on our team, at least not to a scrim standard.  But yeah, give us some dates and times that'd be best for you and we'll see what we can do :)

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Hey Papa,  I'm happy to set up a TDM with you but we need Rikan for the vehicle modes and no one really plays CTF on our team, at least not to a scrim standard.  But yeah, give us some dates and times that'd be best for you and we'll see what we can do :)
Nice Cloudy! We generally play on the weekends starting at 2pm eastern time (we like to accommodate our euro guys). I just recently asked for a match against A-R for the following weekend, but if they can't make it, we would like to play you'll. Big smile
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:04pm
I think there's just me for EU players on the team at present and I keep to EST time pretty much because of my work etc, otherwise it'd be a ballache for me to ever play with the guys.

The TDM team prefer to scrim late.  Any day of the week after 10-11pm EST and at weekends we can be more flexible but that depends on working hours and social lives etc.  I think I'll be working the weekend you mentioned but I don't see why I can't appoint a second to get the scrim underway with you guys.  I know Rikan always loves to play with you lot so I'll talk to him and see what we can do for you :)

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:11pm

I think there's just me for EU players on the team at present and I keep to EST time pretty much because of my work etc, otherwise it'd be a ballache for me to ever play with the guys.

The TDM team prefer to scrim late.  Any day of the week after 10-11pm EST and at weekends we can be more flexible but that depends on working hours and social lives etc.  I think I'll be working the weekend you mentioned but I don't see why I can't appoint a second to get the scrim underway with you guys.  I know Rikan always loves to play with you lot so I'll talk to him and see what we can do for you :)
Ok, how about the weekend after that? I wouldn't want you to miss on all the fun because of work! Wink
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 11:21pm
I'll do my best for you. Usually I don't get weekends off unless I ask for them off for a special reason.  Believe me I'd rather be playing than working, no matter how big the a$$ kicking ;)

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 1:08am
Lol same here I have to ask to get them off
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 2:32am
Alright then, seems like we still need to add Tripple X to the roster.  I know you're MIA Rikan but as soon as you see this can you add him to our team please, cheers me old mucka!

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:22am

Alright then, seems like we still need to add Tripple X to the roster.  I know you're MIA Rikan but as soon as you see this can you add him to our team please, cheers me old mucka!
I saw a new name in the vctf servers last night 'unknown_latina', I assumed it was POtoRikan
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:23am
Oh I don't know but i don't think so...  His MIA status has more to do with an inability to get online as far as I'm aware Cry

Does latina imply female?

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 11:46am

Oh I don't know but i don't think so...  His MIA status has more to do with an inability to get online as far as I'm aware Cry

Does latina imply female?
Ding Ding ding Ding we have a winna!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 5:15pm
Yeah, he's a b!tch with big b!tch-t!ts but he's no woman LOL

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:33pm

Yeah, he's a b!tch with big b!tch-t!ts but he's no woman LOL

he'll always be my delicate latina.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:37pm
Delicate?  LOL  Not something I'd associate with Rikan Wink

I did have the pleasure of playing with "unknown_latina" today in iTDM along with several other Spanish speakers.  These people seem to be EU players, just based upon ping.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 10:01am

Delicate?  LOL  Not something I'd associate with Rikan Wink

I did have the pleasure of playing with "unknown_latina" today in iTDM along with several other Spanish speakers.  These people seem to be EU players, just based upon ping.

Based upon 'Ping' Rikan is as delicate as a dafodil 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:46pm
Surely his delicacy is based upon "boing" ;)

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 5:51pm
you do realize I get copies of this on my ****ty android right?  stop fixating on me dammit!! :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 6:22pm
PMSL :D

Do you get copies of every reply or just to threads you start?

:p I'm going to have some fun with this ;)

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 12:07am
yeah me to keep em coming
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:23am
:D you know rikan is partial to UT3 children ;)  He likes to hold these special matches he calls "catholic choir-boy meetings" lol

;)

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 8:20pm
Hey!  LordOfKarma finally made it to iAMgaming Big smile

Welcome to the asylum dude Clap

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:03am

PMSL :D

Do you get copies of every reply or just to threads you start?

:p I'm going to have some fun with this ;)

oh brother lol. I almost dont' want to answer this lol.  whichever ones I start or post in.  but honestly, Fluffer's fixation of me started on one night of drunken playing.  I knew it was gonna be an interesting night when papa asked in his sultry DoD voice "How often do you suck Kock?"  lol

btw, I was playing Ex in Duel last night and was totally sucking.  now, I won't lie, bandwidth played a huge role.  Playing in this house (where my kids are at) always presents a challenge.  if it's not bandwidth they're distracting the living **** outta me lol.  I'm hoping to get my revenge soon.  But, I won't lie, he plays excellently as always.  

When are you going to do the trials?  Scorpio was asking about it earlier and seemed unclear.  I"m hoping everyone (including our spaniards) are up on the info.  did you post it/relay it?

Lastly, LordofBurma is here?  Be sure to send woppy notice to change his group affiliation.  I don't want him to accidently be confused with those retarded perverts from Deep.  um wait.. this isn't our private thread is it?  lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:05pm
Yeah I saw Karma was here... I tried to send WOPR a PM but it said his box was full of sh!t  LOL  so I figured I'd give him a couple of days and try again.

Yeah Ex always seems like he's on fire but he's been b!tching about his broken controller and about how bad he's been playing Shocked  I go through phases of playing well against him and getting my ass kicked, sometimes it depends on the map Embarrassed

Yes i sent out your lovely translation to our spanish speakers.  I've written out the comp rules  now too and had google translate them for me so i hope they're understandable Confused  I'll be sending those out tonight ready for Wednesday  when we start the ranking matches Smile

Oh dear, I'm not sure i want to know about you and your love for c0ck LOL  I know you're partial to kids though I can't see you being able to eat a whole one LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>