| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Roster 2010
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:10pm
no rav3 recruited akuma not me. great to see all you guys and gals are doing great, but i think rav3 recruited akuma
Adios, the last farewell
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:25pm
Corrupted? :O  You're with iAM now? :O

Yes Akuma was one of Raven's.

@ Rikan, yes I'll look at the roster again then we can pull out non-members and add the letters you suggest
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:28pm
congrats on your induction into IAM.  great team and I know you will do well there. 

I removed Akuma as I have yet to hear anything on him.  I also deleted my heavenly Rican alias as I left Heavenly and am now solely PcX like before.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:28pm
yep, psn iAM_JDogg, why whats wrong?
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

yep, psn iAM_JDogg, why whats wrong?

not sure what you mean?  wrong with what?

also what's up with that sad a** sig line.  it's depressing.  throw some barbie world or something happier or snappy lol
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:32pm
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD bro its a song, want me to change it. lol. im a barbie girl in a barbie world... ummmm i dont know the lyrics xD cant win that show
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:35pm

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD bro its a song, want me to change it. lol. im a barbie girl in a barbie world... ummmm i dont know the lyrics xD cant win that show

I know it's a song but jeez, but it's so depressing lol. 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:35pm
Yeah grats Corr :) never even realised it was you... should have really spotted that one a mile off but there you go... I'm tarded lol

@ Rikan... sorry to hear that man.  I don't know what's happened but it's sad when clans split up even if the name still lives on.  Can we offer a home to any stray Heavenly members do you think?  I mean you know them all very well...  Good to have you back with us full time :)

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

I know it's a song but jeez, but it's so depressing lol. 
i know you know its a song. i just like the lyrics... its soooooo depressing lol. so hows it goin with you guys?
Adios, the last farewell
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Yeah grats Corr :) never even realised it was you... should have really spotted that one a mile off but there you go... I'm tarded lol

you arnt tarded, cause i changed the name entirly. but i was in a DM with you and Okie a few days ago, but idk if you were playin that round :/
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:39pm
it's a delicate situation right now.  they are not disbanding but re-branding and initiating a reduction in work force via attrition.  jeez I spent way too much time in corporate lol.  basically it's a name change.  Any offers to members would be viewed as poaching that's a no go I'm afraid.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:45pm
Barbie Girl was Raven's song if i remember rightly :D

I did play yes but had I heard your voice i would have known you immediately :D

Hey I said "stray members"  I meant ones who are free agents now :S  I'm no member poacher :O how very dare you I resent that insinuation :D LMAO

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:48pm
speakin of that voice thing, its funny, when i made my iAM name every1s like wow i know this voice, so then i ask who am i. and they all got it right. lol 1 of a kind voice ;)
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:49pm
That you do... it's the sound of cocopuffs in a bowl ;)

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:51pm
xP you sound like fruit loops on a plate. lol
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:55pm
jeez so now we're onto cereal?  lol  u guys are nuts
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:56pm

Barbie Girl was Raven's song if i remember rightly :D

I did play yes but had I heard your voice i would have known you immediately :D

Hey I said "stray members"  I meant ones who are free agents now :S  I'm no member poacher :O how very dare you I resent that insinuation :D LMAO

pfft.. yea right I bet you have a trunk filled with ivory tusks you wicked wench!  :P
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 2:58pm

cereal? what cereal? these are code names honey nut cherrioes, or has it been to long?
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:28pm

cereal? what cereal? these are code names honey nut cherrioes, or has it been to long?

oh brother lol.  well in that case I'll be plain old shredded wheat or unsweetened pufffed rice.  I'm low key like that :)
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 8:41pm
Do fruit Loops on a plate sound good or bad? lol

No Rikan, you were Honey Nut Cheerios :D  Your memory FAILS you lol

Erm... Ivory tusks???  I think not!  It's more Rhino horns ;)

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 2:46am
Originally posted by BAIN

Never been in a hall of fame before. Hall of shame, yes. Thanks bro. Good luck PcX. See y'all on the battlefield.

Don't worry, ur also in our Hall of Shame.  Wanna know why?  I'll give you a hint.  It starts with Hog and ends with Nipples. 

:P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:22pm
We have an Hall of Shame!? Shocked

Can I be in the hall of shame? Wink not sure what for yet but I'll think of something LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:24pm
nonono me first put me in it for not knowing my aybezes. i wanna be first... in case i change it b4 you see it
ay, bee, see, dee, iy, eff, gee, ach, ih, jay, kay, el, em, en, ou, pee(lol), que, ar, es, tee, you, fee, doubleu, ex, why, and c. now i no mi aybeze's LMAO PWNED
Adios, the last farewell
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 3:09pm

We have an Hall of Shame!? Shocked

Can I be in the hall of shame? Wink not sure what for yet but I'll think of something LOL

I"d have to create a whole wing in the hall just for you cath lol.  there's not enough room for all the memoribilia lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 7:22pm
Well I do collect "things" Embarra**ed but how do you know about those? Shocked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>