| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Roster 2010
    Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 11:32am
OK so the roster needs updating again

Add:  PcX_Killer; PcX_QueenOfPain

Killer is from Chile and I've seen him playing in DM only so far.

Update game modes:
Indigo + Duel;
Queen + DM, TDM, Duel;
Karma + DM, TDM + learning Duel;
Okie + DM, TDM, Duel;
Face + DM, TDM, Duel, CTF;
Roadkill + DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF

Think that covers it

***Edited to remove Akuma***

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:59pm
You can replace each "i" in my name with a "1" also...just in case anyone is trying to add me based on the name that's up here

XBL: I Am Osirus
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 7:05pm
True that... it should be PcX_Os1r1s

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:43am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

PcX_QueenOfPain      -(UK)- (Active) -- (Duel/DM/TDM/CTF) [aka KingKesi]

Kesi will be thrilled to hear about his new account Big smile

Thanks for updating the roster though m'dear Smile

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

PcX_QueenOfPain      -(UK)- (Active) -- (Duel/DM/TDM/CTF) [aka KingKesi]

Kesi will be thrilled to hear about his new account Big smile

Thanks for updating the roster though m'dear Smile

lmao.. damn copy and paste lol. I"ll fix it now.

lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 8:58am
Add:  PcX_Jerk

He's a good guy Smile  Karma and I played with him last night finishing off Karma's campaign for insane trophiesThumbs Up

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 9:59am

Can we do a scrimm this weekend? [Sky] v PcX?

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Can we do a scrimm this weekend? [Sky] v PcX?

I'm just copying this over to the scrim thread ok chicken :)

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm

mehhhh ok lol!

I'll add you this week and maybe you can ask your team mates if they are up for it? I want to do as many as possible scrimss/clan battles/pugs this weekend.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 1:06pm
Well we tend to arrange scrims using the agreeadate site and it's Rikan who does that :)

BUT there are a lot of us who play every night in either TDM or duel or both and typically we're online between 7pm and 1am eastern US time (midnight - 6am UK time)

A few of us play from 6-7pm UK time also mainly Raz and Bev I think

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 7:14pm
Well it's taken a while but we finally got it sorted out so please welcome PcX_CarloThunder to the team Big smileClap lets make him feel at home Wink

Rikan can you do the honours with the roster and I'll do the rest Tongue

while you're there you can update Karma's location... he's in FL Thumbs Up thanks Star

CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 8:59pm
Thank you Cath and Rikan for helping me get into the clan.  It'll be great trying to help u become the number 1 clan in the game lol. Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 7:59am
yey! welcome carlo! ggs last night hunny, i've told the 'poppers we want a rematch o.0 after you left we did duel and i got 1 kill on rev lol! (he was trapped in the goo on deck and i flakked the **** outta him!) cheapest kill ever but oh so satisfying after all those headshots he got on me!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 8:06am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

yey! welcome carlo! ggs last night hunny, i've told the 'poppers we want a rematch o.0 after you left we did duel and i got 1 kill on rev lol! (he was trapped in the goo on deck and i flakked the **** outta him!) cheapest kill ever but oh so satisfying after all those headshots he got on me!

Lol defo want a rematch after not getting a kill i the last game and finishing on minus 1. LOL  Hey don't worry Bev, you got one more kill that i would have and woukd have beaten me in two minutes Smile.  Don't worry about cheap kills, like you tell me, a kill's a kill. Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 8:19am
Originally posted by CarloThunder

Lol defo want a rematch after not getting a kill in the last game and finishing on minus 1. LOL  Hey don't worry Bev, you got one more kill that i would have and woukd have beaten me in two minutes Smile.  Don't worry about cheap kills, like you tell me, a kill's a kill. Smile

LOL, yeah those -1 scores in TDM are sooo demoralising, LMAO, we got better the more we played them though, just cant believe how good those guys are *look at my sig* LOL
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 8:24am

Originally posted by CarloThunder

Lol defo want a rematch after not getting a kill in the last game and finishing on minus 1. LOL  Hey don't worry Bev, you got one more kill that i would have and woukd have beaten me in two minutes Smile.  Don't worry about cheap kills, like you tell me, a kill's a kill. Smile

LOL, yeah those -1 scores in TDM are sooo demoralising, LMAO, we got better the more we played them though, just cant believe how good those guys are *look at my sig* LOL

Don;t worry Bev, the more we play the better we get and the sooner we beat them . Keep the Faith Smile.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 4:15pm
I had fun the other night duelling with you and Rev Smile so I will try to "pop" in to see the vagpoppers tonight if I can.

I was so proud of my single sniper kill on Rev that I went and killed myself afterwards Embarra**ed I know how hard he is to kill so your flack kill must have felt like a sigh or cool wind on a hot day, refreshing and oh so satisfying Wink

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 7:55pm
Welcome to the guild Carlo.  it's a pleasure to have you my friend.  ggs in vctf bro. always good to have a fellow member come in and give the other team a hard time .  Thats' what I live for : )
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 7:56pm

Welcome to the guild Carlo.  it's a pleasure to have you my friend.  ggs in vctf bro. always good to have a fellow member come in and give the other team a hard time .  Thats' what I live for : )

Thanks Rikan Smile.  Sorry i wasn't very good though. usually im a lot better that that, had pretty poor games tbh. Ouch
all roun nice guy lol.
-ZerO+ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote -ZerO+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:30pm
just got the untouchable trophie cant wait to play online again. stay strong pcx  and pick up my slack.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by -ZerO+

just got the untouchable trophie cant wait to play online again. stay strong pcx  and pick up my slack.

lol oh oh.. looks like someone's itching for some dueling.  I'll catch you soon enough old friend lol :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 12:16pm
Oh sweet!  Big smile  Another duelling ace to spank my a** LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by -ZerO+

Speaking of that trophy, i remember when i asked cloudy how she got it(and i know her exact answer ).... good times
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 7:05pm
lol yeah I tweaked the set up so it was nice and easy Big smile

I'm a lot better than I was then and I've since gotten that trophy twice again once the hard way and once with IH on Rising Sun LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 7:09pm
you tweaked it and taught me to tweak it to. lol bad influence. jkjk using IH more? trying to get better with it to get me back for those times so long ago. LoL its a grudge. xD
Adios, the last farewell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>