FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Protein shakes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protein shakes
    Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:20am
Dishes
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:24am
i hate doing dishes :(
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:26am
I bet
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:27am
but cooking is fun xD
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:28am
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/dishes-do-them-now-demotivational-poster.jpg
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:31am
oh wow...............O.O i definitely dont wanna cook for you meanie D: LOL
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:33am
haha, i cook my own stuff, and non of my g/f's have ever done my dishes!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:36am
LOL well i was taught that if you make ur mess u clean ur mess xD LOL looks like none of ur gfs made the cut because they didnt clean UR dishes.....LOL i bet you have a gf application waiver:Q#1: "CLEAN MY DISHES???" lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:48am
LOL, my waiver!  Too be honest, my GF application is simple, although some people question it!
1. no kids
2. doesnt smoke (anything)
3.doenst live on alcohol
4. doesnt text message

thats all i require, lol!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:51am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

LOL, my waiver!  Too be honest, my GF application is simple, although some people question it!1. no kids2. doesnt smoke (anything)3.doenst live on alcohol4. doesnt text messagethats all i require, lol!
i understand the first 3...but y no texting? O.O
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 6:57am
lol, text messaging is the devil!  text messaging is even farther desocialzing human existence!  if it wasnt bad enough with computers and phones, we have even found a way to go beyond that!  my prime examples are,  people who cant go 2 minutes without their phone out, clicking away!  Ive been to bone fires, where there was people, ACTUAL people to talk to, but guess what happened 90% of the time, people with their faces lit up with thier cell phones, talking to other poor misgueded degradated morons, clicking away what use to be actual social experience! People in the same room as the same poor soul they are text messaging! Pretty soon, people are just going to text mesage each other little messages, that are completely void of words, then they are going to put their phones down, have sex, go to bed, wake up, talk to each other with thier phones the next morning! Rinse, Repeat!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:04am
Originally posted by TheProdigy

your goals..

-no junk/ut3/soda/sittin

Ouchh! haha I can do that, I have been trying to limit myself to playing a few hours a day so cutting it down even further for now won't be a problem.
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:09am
Take ur post to PM's don't hijack dans thread.

Yea dan i'm kinda wanting to see if it works cuz it looks like a good plan, when u step back and look at it, ut3 or look/feel good about urself.
I'm going with the look/feel good
infact I woke up and had a shake, packed a good lunch and going to the gym after work!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:20am
Haha I liked Lunchy's joke tho :D

Yep your spot on tron, you gotta weigh up the pros and cons and to be honest I've already dropped 10 pounds and increased my arms by an inch in size all round. Stomach is way flatter and its nice being complemented on how you look. 

Guess its like all things in life though, you need to find that balance. I think ut3 for 1 hour a day won't hurt because its good to have downtime and have fun still!

EDIT# btw have a good time at the gym! Go hard or go home!

We should really have a private thread where we can post photos etc of our improvements. I've seen cory on facebook... be funny if we do a shot of how you are/were to how you look in 3 months time!

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:44am
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Take ur post to PM's don't hijack dans thread.

Yea dan i'm kinda wanting to see if it works cuz it looks like a good plan, when u step back and look at it, ut3 or look/feel good about urself.
I'm going with the look/feel good
infact I woke up and had a shake, packed a good lunch and going to the gym after work!
Wahhh, this is off topic, and general chat! Im sure he or anyone else doesnt mind sifting threw a few useless posts!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:01am
That's a good idea dan, I workout on the reg anyway, but i am tryin to get bigger now! I want to go solid for a month, and see what I feel like at the end! We will see
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:17pm
Well I tell you what... in about 2/3 months when I've given it my all I will start posting some pics if I've noticed a change. I've already got some pretty awful photos of me when I'm drunk. No drinking for ages now, plenty of cinema and watching what I eat.

I really need to strengthen my core so my next 6 weeks work out will be focusing on that along with the key muscle groups previously mentioned. I'm gonna take a look at that bodybuilding site now.

On a side note I remember seeing some kid got bullied to death on that site!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Take ur post to PM's don't hijack dans thread. Yea dan i'm kinda wanting to see if it works cuz it looks like a good plan, when u step back and look at it, ut3 or look/feel good about urself. I'm going with the look/feel good infact I woke up and had a shake, packed a good lunch and going to the gym after work!
Wahhh, this is off topic, and general chat! Im sure he or anyone else doesnt mind sifting threw a few useless posts!
lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 4:04pm
Ha ha ha don't choke on it
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 7:18am
lol danjel.. bullied to death! thats funny... well u look like things will be good for you, i have not be so much active in the gym cuz me and my girl jus got a new place and will be moving the next two weeks.. jus remember

- after 4 days your body starts tearing down muscle, so dont take to much time off.
- be super careful on back, keep it str8.. u f up your back ur done! keep your knees bent, and drop weight if u see ur self throwing your body and not staying str8.
- u wont be as strong as u are on monday as u were on friday
- always have a spotter doing bench, ive seen kids give out with 135 on the rack.. i always have a spotter but im liftin 225/245 in my workout
- protein within 15 mins of being done with the gym

let me know how if goes, i will check back up here in a month.. send me some info on facebook, or my email.. lata bro
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 7:40am
Will do cory, congrats on getting a place with your girl!

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 9:04am
Dang I wanna get my back huge! Fu ck!
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 12:56pm
I like what prodigy said about how his workout is. I am a personal trainer in Albuquerque and most ppl when they wana bulk up just eat what they please and overlift their muscles causing more tear then muscle gain.Prodigy's is the best so far but good advice from everyone.
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 2:31pm
thanks fazed, i tried doing and being a PT but people jus piss me off, cry and whine to much, and when i tried to tell them what was best they think they know it all, so now i jus workout for me.. im tryin to get to 185(weight) stuck at 170-175 i cant go over, i have not been as active much but when i get into my new place.. imma go hard.. and get past 185! lol
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:15pm
im stuck at 170 as well but i kinda like bein at it cuz i swim a lot and play ball and it makes it easier but ya it does suck gettin yelled at like u dont kno what to do to get them fit and they think they no more lol its just funny to me.
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>