| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:02am
I think Matt would like to hold your balls 4 you Skilla lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 9:41am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I think Matt would like to hold your balls 4 you Skilla lol

My woman is the only 1 who is allowed to play with my balls except me.

My balls are special balls, Dragon balls in fact. The fate of the world could be decided by my balls!
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 3:42pm
Thumbs Up
P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 10:23am
DeeP F u K 

Just a head up - We are gonna organise some clan battles on UT3 with DeeP. They will be in about two weeks so plenty of time to enjoy our new games (Black Ops & N4S).

Hopefully we'll set up some regular scrims to keep the interset in UT3 alive.

Let me know if you want to be involed because I'll discount you if i'm not told otherwise.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 11:20am
GrX vs Fu.K anytime. =) But I already asked that a while ago n Shaker said you don't play clan matches anymore ? Well tell me n maybe we can set something up soon.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 12:23pm
@dagon: We dont! But deep is a different story... Almost like we are 1 clan with different branches!! Ohhh! And skillerman, count me in..
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

GrX vs Fu.K anytime. =) But I already asked that a while ago n Shaker said you don't play clan matches anymore ? Well tell me n maybe we can set something up soon.
History Lesson 

1. Summertime GrX challange F u K but the Frat is MW2.

2. Skillerman (that's meBig smile) gets Frat ateam back on track & playing UT3 again. We are strong we are ready!

3. GrX goes missing! for weeks we wait, we challange but you do not have enough members. Very strange

4. Now UT3 is dead except for Pubs & frat goes back 2 basics with MW2.

5. GrX challange F u K again.

Dagon I respect you the most out of all things associated with T2D & GrX but it seems like you pick your times to challange us.

Either way we'll play you with whoever it doesn't matter now.

But remember this, 2 awesome games come out in the next week (Black Ops & N4S). With Deep expanding into the same 2 games we are putting aside a little UT3 time for clan battles & good times. There won't be much time left in the coming weeks to fit you in.

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:18pm
@ Shaker

I beat your time B1tch YEAH!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:39pm
I can live with you guys not being ready to play with your best team, and thus making a match kinda unfair. I don't want to play your b-team. If we don't get to play you're a-team then too bad but it's ok.
In that time you challenged us, it was difficult for us since 3 of our players, especially our most important player aNgeL (for me anyway) weren't playing anymore, so I guess we both have bad timing ? =/ But it's all cool.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:44pm
Im on later and WILL beat you Skillerman.. MW2 & UT3 (on same team for once...)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:22pm

I can live with you guys not being ready to play with your best team, and thus making a match kinda unfair. I don't want to play your b-team. If we don't get to play you're a-team then too bad but it's ok.
In that time you challenged us, it was difficult for us since 3 of our players, especially our most important player aNgeL (for me anyway) weren't playing anymore, so I guess we both have bad timing ? =/ But it's all cool.
You misunderstand me. There is no more A-team cause most of it's members don't give a F u K anymore about UT3.

We will play you with who we have available. A couple months ago I wouldn't have played you guyz with ' b-team' because there would have been no team understanding. Today it's different. i've logged hours & hours with Zake and others and we are a tighter unit now than then.

I remember playing you guyz in pubs with Zake & Blink when they first joined. It was hard to win a match. But when I played with HeadHunter, Dan or Shaker you guyz didn't have a chance.

You see your best has stayed the same & our 'new' members have evoled.

Now it's different. Zake & Blink are pros and I'd happily go to war with them against anybody. We have some new additions aswellWink. Chances are our squad is stronger than you guyz and I look forward to finding out.  We will set something up, count on it.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Im on later and WILL beat you Skillerman.. MW2 & UT3 (on same team for once...)
That would be cool & we'll make the other team rage quit
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:38pm
Haha my opinion not to play you if we don't get to play your a-team has changed the second I read
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Chances are our squad is stronger than you guyz and I look forward to finding out.  We will set something up, count on it.
Looking forward to it, maybe already this weekend ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 4:08pm

Haha my opinion not to play you if we don't get to play your a-team has changed the second I read

Chances are our squad is stronger than you guyz and I look forward to finding out.  We will set something up, count on it.
Looking forward to it, maybe already this weekend ?
LOLi knew it wouldThumbs Up

Though not this weekend or next. Read last part of the history lesson
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 4:09pm

DeeP F u K 

Just a head up - We are gonna organise some clan battles on UT3 with DeeP. They will be in about two weeks so plenty of time to enjoy our new games (Black Ops & N4S).

Hopefully we'll set up some regular scrims to keep the interset in UT3 alive.

Let me know if you want to be involed because I'll discount you if i'm not told otherwise.
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:08am
how many of the f.u kers are going to buy NFS? i really like it! 
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:24am

I'm propably not going to have NFS cuz I suck in driving games and I just started Fallout3 (awesome) Heart Or is there a Goliath available in NFS?LOL I'm lookin forward to Black ops though: it's just perfect to sit in a fox hole and drive that rc-bomb-car to enemy's mouthBig smile

I'm up to any clanmatches if there's space in the line up - I still haven't played anyEmbarrassed
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:17am
@ HeadHunter or Warheart.

Does it matter if I order my trittons from U.S.A.? Would i need an adapter or something?

@ Blink - I've sent PM about team & we'll go over sh1t tonight if your on.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 9:04pm

@ HeadHunter or Warheart.

Does it matter if I order my trittons from U.S.A.? Would i need an adapter or something?

Yes i ordered my trittons from the U.S.A & had to buy a Converter for the plug to use them. Sadly Mine Broke & Now I Use Sennheiser PC360's + Astro Mixamp Sleepy

You Can Buy Trittons from http://www.LimeXB360.co.uk, I Allways Buy My Headphones from there & they Allways come around 2 to 3 days after dispatch + you won't need a converter for the Plug Wink

I Take it your going for the same Headset as your Brother? Triton AXPro's 5.1?

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Tritton_AX_PRO_Dolby_5.1_Headphones_TAXPRO

P.s I Beat your NFS Records Sleepy
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 11:52am

Had to get it from U.S cause we are out of stock. Is the coverter easy to come by?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 1:03pm
And i beat you both...
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 2:01pm
^...and I beat you all on racer reborn!
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 6:28pm

Had to get it from U.S cause we are out of stock. Is the coverter easy to come by?

Yeah just go to your local Maplin there pretty easy to find, if you don't have a maplin near you just go on ebay or something :)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Yeah just go to your local Maplin there pretty easy to find, if you don't have a maplin near you just go on ebay or something :)
I'm sorted. I go tthe adapter from my bro and the new headset comes tomorrow.

Buck me up tonight & we'll crush sum MW2 with the guyz. I'll see you after 12amLOL
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 6:31am
should i buy black ops or not ?
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 196>