| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Yes Shaker, team stacking and spawnkilling players like Zake, Reiner, Dalsk, Skiller, Dark show a great persona...
-_-
This answer alone tells me you dont actually understand the difference between a PERSON and a PLAYER...
At the end of the day i play gt5, blackops, mw2, ut3 with the same cool guys.
Papareja,darkangel,skiller,zake,nosferatu,danjel,danny (HH),warheart,pipestrangla,coolworx,ether and many more... We got 10 players at certain times on gt5 playing..
That is because we are solid, mature, stoned, competetive, gay. We get along with Ar, deep,kma,iAM very well.. Do  grx that?
Is Pinakul yelling Fakkelbrigade for 10 min in ut3 when he enter... laughin our as s e s off...!
Have you ever heard Trainwreck saying "whats up dog, how is ur shait to day" to ghostlike?

Can you see the difference? Because its HUGE.
Its like comparing the German team in Worldcup with the French...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:39pm
sorry for interupting but whats a stan?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

sorry for interupting but whats a stan?
Lool, did i write that somewhere? Im norwegian and S u c k at inglese...lol
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:03pm
@ Dagon , sorry to interupt but i think everybody knows i'm the biggest n00b at vCTF. i even admit it i suck at that mode but they still accepted me in their clan for who i am and not for how awfull i play at vCTF 

Uploaded with
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by STYLE

YEA ! 10 reasons why daniel and warheart wants to leave f.uk.....are u still in warhearts a.ss?10 reasons why everybody wants to be in GenerationX10 reason that everybody see that ur are fakklebrigade´s personal STAN !ur still a funny child !

lol no Shaker i saw it here.. i just really don't know what in the hell a Stan is :)
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Yes Shaker, team stacking and spawnkilling players like Zake, Reiner, Dalsk, Skiller, Dark show a great persona...
<FONT>-_-
This answer alone tells me you dont actually understand the difference between a PERSON and a PLAYER...
At the end of the day i play gt5, blackops, mw2, ut3 with the same cool guys.
Papareja,darkangel,skiller,zake,nosferatu,danjel,danny (HH),warheart,pipestrangla,coolworx,ether and many more... We got 10 players at certain times on gt5 playing..
That is because we are solid, mature, stoned, competetive, gay. We get along with Ar, deep,kma,iAM very well.. Do  grx that?
Is Pinakul yelling Fakkelbrigade for 10 min in ut3 when he enter... laughin our as s e s off...!
Have you ever heard Trainwreck saying "whats up dog, how is ur shait to day" to ghostlike?

Can you see the difference? Because its HUGE.
Its like comparing the German team in Worldcup with the French...

never talked to trainwreck before and we do play other games together - try again shakes =/
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:32pm

a stan = a copy cat/wannabe/poser/follower

its a term that came about after eminem made the song called "stan" about an obsessive fan.
canibus later made an album using the phrase and its grown since then and is a pretty common phrase.

i didnt know people in europe used that american phrase tho
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

@ Dagon , sorry to interupt but i think everybody knows i'm the biggest n00b at vCTF. i even admit it i suck at that mode but they still accepted me in their clan for who i am and not for how awfull i play at vCTF 
a noob at GT5 too! Hahahahaha! Jk!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:46pm
sry Dagon but F.U.K has more respect than Grx "IMO."

it is true that all you guys do the same thing, pick ups, team stack on US players on EU servers, and etc...but they are cool and yes they would switch over SOMETIMEs(shakes switches most of the time). the only person in Grx that truly has my respect and i would always switch over for is Dagon. but thats how it is...

Dagon is a noob PEACE!Big smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:30pm
stop it ! the kids will never see the difference!
ghostlike and papa2dogg the only grownups. because these guys got a great personality! the rest is a bunch of kids!
yo feh we have to setup some blackoops matches !

@ deadaim: thanks for explaining! we got no real good german word for it! only "arschkriecher" that means climb up a arse! but doesent explain as good as stan !

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:02pm
Looks like a lot of bullsh1t has been written here... First up, its a game... get over yourself and please don't cry about getting spawn killed, they brought a patch out to give you rockets and flak etc from the respawn in vehicle modes, if you're not good enough to handle it then just leave the server and tell mummy about it.

Secondly... you say that all F.u.K does is pick ups? Really? I hate doing pick ups, I prefer running the flag, Crister always did too and Tripox who would make up the 3 that could run the flag for F.u.K also likes to 'run' the flag. Please don't be idiotic enough to suggest that because we play to our strengths it is all we can do. I ran the flag on you in Sandstorm and scored it easily enough... you only scored the equalising flag because I had 700-800 ping and was defending whilst everyone else got into position.

Most of us will switch teams without even thinking about it, fact is though we are friends first and enjoy having a laugh together... I don't hear many laughs when I've played with GrX, its normally Fakkelbridgade doing his best impression of me and talking sh1t to everyone (Yes I know I talk a lot of sh1t, but repeat this if you really need to).

Finally, come tell me when GrX are a proper clan and not a rent boy club. This is nothing against ex qM players (I mean who wouldn't want them, I know I did in ICN) but GrX in my opinion fielded two players that aren't even in GrX just to beat a marginal 2nd string *** team and the games were very close except Containment, yes you destroyed us on that. 

Dagon you're a nice enough kid, I know you think these people are your friends but when you're older you may or may not play video games still.. who knows, what I do know is that you'd rather be F.u.King around than webcamming your nipples over to papa2dogg.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:25pm
LOL   rent boy club
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:29pm
thanks Deadaim.. i wouldn't of been able to sleep wondering wtf is a Stan lol
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 4:12pm

I will not even reply to that post Skiller. Jesus
The only thing Jesus & I have in common is the colour of our skin, other than that he comes every two thousand years & I cum twice every night
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 4:19pm

@ deadaim: thanks for explaining! we got no real good german word for it! only "arschkriecher" that means climb up a arse! but doesent explain as good as stan !

LMFAO! love it
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 4:28pm
arschkriecher= RÆVKLATRER...
Bellend= KuKKHuE...
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

arschkriecher= RÆVKLATRER...
Bellend= KuKKHuE...
Are u sure KuKKHue isn't norwegian for BUKKAKE!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 4:36pm
Several kukkhuer makes a bukkake tho... he he he he he.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:34pm
Have you guys try eating ham? Maybe Bear??
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 1:39am
eating a bear? what? i always try that the bear don´t eat me !!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 1:50am

eating a bear? what? i always try that the bear don´t eat me !!!

lmao im totaly with you on that
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:56am
Things are getting a bit hot in here, but i'll answer that list anyway from my point of view  - lists are so easy to answer to Smile

This is what I and many others see when they look at Fu.Ks "tactic" in pubs:
1) Try n get every Fu.K player on the same team
I think that's because it's so fun to play with guys. I've been in f.uk for..  almost a year and played only 2 clan matches - hell, I want to play at least some way with my m8s. I used to think that team stacking is a bad, bad thing but if teams are somewhat even, it's only fun! Nothing bad in it imho. Of course if it's everytime uneven 3-0 then it's understandably no no and shouldn't be done. In that light we might could  be more alert sometimes Thumbs Up

2) Never ever switch (unless you are Shaker)
Yesterday evening was the last time I changed teams. Usually I don't change because i'm so s.hit that me being on the other side doesn't help the other team - but the opposite LOL So this accusation goes for hc fu.kers. Of course when there's a good stack going on, I have to admit for myself it's frikkin hard to changeEmbarrassed

3) When the enemy team is weak, just play is if they are qM. Don't show any kind of mercy or fairness
I think that has two sides: I have seen kind of "fairness" done to weaker teams which means just fcking around, sniping, pancaking, going at the end of the match to other side as titans and **** the crap out of peeps and mock  the other team with one's superior skills.
  There's no need to humiliate and "play" the weaker side.  I think it's just better to finnish off the match quickly and try to change teams on forthcoming rounds if not possible right away. That's  fair and square.

4) Winning means anything, rather play dirty and retarded than having fun trying to play with skill
I have to strongly disagree with this, but I don't know if others have other kind of opinions. For me it's for fun, I  have no skill and try at least  play fair. Winning is never the essence, the fun and gg's are. Losing after a gg is way better than winning a crappy 3-0.  About dirty/retarted: if I get constantly pwned when I try to run a flag, i'll start to defend and **** as many peeps I can - that usually means one double kill or so.

5) Don't flag run, especially against a weak team only do pick ups (cause you get a b0ner from winning a pub game in 3 mins)
F.uk has some very skilled flag runners, i'm not one of them. I suck  in pickups also - so my playing HAS to be only for fun LOL Yesterday I tried some pickups with Ghostlike: hell, his fury ran out of fuel and he grew a beard when I tried to find the flag LOLLOLLOL After that I tried some flag runs and got fried&cooked every time - so what was there left but supporting?

6) Spawn kill (unless you're Shaker or Skiller)
I spawn kill every vehicle I see in enemy base - that's wrong for some, for me it's helping flagrunner. It's like blue cheese - some think it's ok, some think it's repulsive.

7) Also when you camp yourself, cry about the enemy camping instead of trying to get good
Crying about camping is the bread and butter of this game! It's like talking about the weather LOL Show me a player who never has camped or cried about it - i'll take you to a house that death has never visited.

8) A player is good as long as he has a mic according to Skiller, real skill doesn't matter when looking for even or uneven teams. This is a great way to justify team stacking.
That's seems to be for Skillz so can't answer to that.

9) Don't go on foot, you suck there anyway so better play only in vehicles. If you are on foot: FLAK
This I think is like this: every player is at least good or gifted at some task/vehicle in UT3 and I think that should be naturally utilized. I think you have seen f.e  Christer or Tripox  runnin the flag, Shaker flying Raptor and HH sniping - why should that kind of talent put sitting in a Hellbender Dead And the mode is called VEHICLEctf - the other mode doesn't include vehicles Wink 

And every single player flaks(not necessarily spams) - some who are just not so accurate with snipers and such, has to use flak and other weapons. I can understand that you have hard time to comprehend flak because you can get a headshot from Earth to Mars Big smile  I'll tell you, when you get older, your reflexes start to fade away and will be just a shadow what they are today. So snipe now, flak later LOL I have tried and tried to snipe and s.hit but can't hit a jumbo jet when sitting inside it so f.ck it Embarrassed

10) Play only one mode: vCTF 
Well, that i'm agreeing very much, you saw my posts and efforts about starting warfare playing. I think Tdm would actually be very interesting - at least it would make me v e r y humble.

Have a nice day Fu.Kers. :)
Have a nice day Dagon, you had  some good points there and you are one of the skilled players there is. Other Grx are also great, and packed with huge talent, although I don't want to see people as clan tags. Hell, I even like Fakkelbrigade although I can't believe his kissing his mother/gf with that mouth of his. I guess that's why his so frikkin funny sometimes LOL

I know these opinions differ from some F.ukers's and from your opinions - we are all individuals and we just have to try to cope with each other. Have a nice weekend everyone! Ying Yang
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Deadaim

a stan = a copy cat/wannabe/poser/follower

its a term that came about after eminem made the song called "stan" about an obsessive fan.
canibus later made an album using the phrase and its grown since then and is a pretty common phrase.

i didnt know people in europe used that american phrase tho
Well that was first time I heard it used Embarrassed

First I thought that he meant South park's Stan & Kyle relationship.
Then I thought that maybe it was a typo and it was meant as satan. But that would be quite absurd.

Well, nice to learn something new every day Star
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

suuuure , who keep****ting my cars huh , you noobie LOL

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

suuuure , who keeps hitting my cars huh , you noobie LOL

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 196>