| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:06am
I like BF3 aswell but think I will only get it on PC when its out Smile 

64/128 Player Servers is lots of fun & beats playing with 24 Player servers console is restricted to Dead
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:11pm
I'd be happy to try out the game when it's released. I loved BFBC more than any other game because you could destroy the environment and it just had so many retards playing it to try and get on the heavy guns and you can creep behind them and keep getting headshots whilst they try and battle over who can get into the turret first.

Games are more like proper wars on BF, just wish the beta had been a little better. Guns weren't great at all.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:53am
Well, I've played that Beta for a few days now and I love it!
The guns need to be used to, but after that it's a great demo and most of the bugs will be  corrected.
After watching some gamplay from CoD, I think I prefer the way BF3 is played.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:12am
the noob that i am if it comes to use mouse and keyboard (only use it for facebook and iamgaming Smile ) i might buy the FragFX Shark Wireless Controller-SplitFish just because it looks cool Smile
So i need your opinion on that HH !

Uploaded with
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:25am
No Point wasting all that Money on the FragFx for gaming & even using it on the Web, its such a Bad Product.........
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:27am
then what should i use as a beginner ?

Uploaded with
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:34pm
Any F-u-Kers planning on buying BF3? 'Cause I'm considering it.

William Butler Yeats
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 4:35pm
I'll try is Dalsk, just don't think it will compare to MW3 when that drops though. We all love a bit of COD now and best thing we did was moving to that.

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 6:51pm
Altitude 900 meter above sea level.. Drinkin cognac.. Debating on Sun flares and Law of physics. Very nice.
Hafjell is one of the Olympic arenas.
PS: The sun flare that errupted earlier was massive, and directed towards earth! Watch for quakes and **** next 48 hrs...

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 6:54pm
@Dalsk: If *** wants to play Cod (in general) why on earth would you pick another game, and complaint being alone!!
Semi retard warning;-)
Im semi drunk also..
PS: Darkangel is a girl.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 6:55pm
@NOS:
Serch for a beginner mouse and keyboard!
Ha ha ha hah a k/d -7
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 2:52am
@Nos: Eagle Eye works really well and it's most affordable/100% working solution if you don't want to get the best (XIM3)  right at the start. Imho,  Fragnstein is the choice if you prefer mouse/controller combination: it has an ambidextrous controller stick and 2000dpi laser mouse and a "heavier" feel than Splifishes have.

Might want to check some  reviews &  (2) vfrom Youtube before buying..

Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:50am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

@Dalsk: If *** wants to play Cod (in general) why on earth would you pick another game, and complaint being alone!!
Semi retard warning;-)
Im semi drunk also..
PS: Darkangel is a girl.

Well I was complaining because UT3 s becoming more and more dead.
But after that, I don't see why I should choose a game of which I don't like the gameplay, to a one I do ;)

William Butler Yeats
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 5:53am
-I don't see why I should choose a game of which I don't like the gameplay, to a one I do..

Because you want to play with us! Good enough reason for me anyway...
Its up to you Dalsk:-)
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 8:02am
I really want to play with you. But I also want a game I like to play with.
Not easy to choose lol
Oh well, Christmas is far away, we never know ;)
Is there a demo for MW3?

William Butler Yeats
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 1:09pm
There won't be a demo... they don't need to release any demos. Trust me... takes a while to get used to and it can be very frustrating but you'll enjoy it after a while if you like Battlefield because I used to play that as well and I love COD.

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Dalsk

I really want to play with you. But I also want a game I like to play with.
Not easy to choose lol
Oh well, Christmas is far away, we never know ;)
Is there a demo for MW3?
Easy Dalsk good to see you are finally looking for an alternitive to UT3. Try & get coolworx to open his eyez aswell.

I've played bf3 beta and I couldn't get past how glitchy the demo was. Not gonna be a main F u K game.

Also when MW3 comes out that will take the place of our need for a simulated warfare game. So if ya want to game with the clan on a regular basis you have to get MW3. & trust me you will learn to like it.

We still need to fill our sci-fi niche since the complete death of UT3. I've seen alot of stuff but the game 'RAGE' is looking good. Its made by the makers of DOOM & QUAKE, need i say more?

In short Dalsk i said to you over 8 months ago that you would need to buy a cod game if you didn't want your F u K experience to die with UT3. Nothing has changed, get MW3 and join up with the rest of F u K for nightly gaming & clan matches.

OCTOBER 8th MW3 release date - GET IT!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:15pm
OHH yeah & Shaker likes little boyyyz.
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 5:31pm
I wish I could cough up 70€ for a game but I can't right no
At least not until November.

Well nowadays UT3 is mostly dead because the EU servers are gone.
But the usual people will be back when the servers are ^^

William Butler Yeats
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 6:23pm

Well nowadays UT3 is mostly dead because the EU servers are gone.
But the usual people will be back when the servers are ^^

How much is battlefield?

TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 10:45pm
MW3 :D

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 1:42am
yo dalsk! trust me i really hate black opps when i play it the first time.....i think it was crap......but u will learn to love it when u play it with da f.ukers....really....when we got a full party then we **** everyone......got allot of nights we never lose a game. even when we play S&D and only 1 f.uker is alive against 5......he can kick da s.hit out of them.......(not nos).....
first week i play this game i hate it because i die so many times( its like tryin to kill HH on suspens).
even FACE is going to buy it.....come on frenchy......join our fu.k nightpartys......darkangel will take care of ur arse.....
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 1:43am
yo nos......double teabag today?
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 2:48am
Originally posted by STYLE

.come on frenchy......join our fu.k nightpartys......darkangel will take care of ur arse.....

Nightpartys? That's a bit too much for me lol
If I'm playing, I'm going to ruin your stats because of me being soooo bad.

Originally posted by danjel3+5

How much is battlefield?

The same, actually.
But I wasn't planning on buying it on the first-da either ^^

William Butler Yeats
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

'RAGE' is looking good. Its made by the makers of DOOM & QUAKE, need i say more?

@Skillz: Word! My copy is on it's way and i'll give you first impressions after I try it a bit.

@Dalsk: Seems that from Zavvi one can get  MW3 for 53€ and BF3 for  47€ so the difference is not so bad. I bought them both and will eat porridge for the rest of the year LOL

And don't worry about stats or things like that. You'll learn from the best the tricks of the game and the gameplay is t o t a l l y different when playing with a team of F*kers compared to pubs where half of your team is trying to murder you and other half is trying to make suicide.  In Cod the tactical side is HUGE compared to UT3.
I was Europe's 1 000 000 th worst player when I started playing Cod, but after playing with f*kers i'm now only 999 999 th worst! (and Zake you wurst munching bugger don't say anything Sleepy )

Imho, it's about chilling and having fun with the frat, the game is only half of the fun Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 196>