| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 6:08am
Lets do it in Amster;-)
17 oct i'm in london Skill:-)
We should def get a birra...

Udamage
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 6:15am
We should play some ctf tonight F.uK vs F.uK. just to get better at it ??
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 7:04am
Yep sounds gd to me. CTF or TDm
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Yep sounds gd to me. CTF or TDm
CTF
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 7:11am
Cool I'm game, CTF is fun... just not against people who destroy me.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 9:10am
I'm down 4 CTF but where is the vid danjel?

17th of october. I'll put that down shaker. Is that a weekend? 
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 9:52am

You all know that we are supposed to play Devil at some point this week. They have upped the anti to a 5v5 in ctf,vctf & WF. 2 maps each mode, one picked by each team. I'm thinking we pencil this in on the friday evening since we have the vctf allstars on the saturday.

Devil maps are searchlight, necropolis & sinkhole. What are our maps?

Prehaps we can speak about it this evening in the cft match.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 10:12am
Yo Dan,

you have the video from Saturday, I wanna see my name in lights

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

<FONT style=": #000000">GG' Deep. Was a good match and next week should be even better.

i can play for the next game. i got 2weeks of late nights as of thurs 11pm

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 10:37am
Vid takes time to cut, edit and upload... was busy last night getting ready for work today....

I'll do it tonight tho.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 12:52pm
Skill: Yes its a weekend:-)
And vctf i vote Suspense.And sinkhole.
But more important, wos playing against them? I'm ready if ok...
And a little ctf is fun as hell, im in 2nite.
We should practice the ctf map we vote for also later-.

krister
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 12:57pm
i'll vote for suspense too. Don't know about ctf cause i never play it maybe strident. What comes to warfare i'll let you guys handle that cause i suck at it i can definetly play sinkhole tho lol. Only warfare map i know
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 1:30pm
This weekend might be a problem unless its Friday... All stars match up. Damn I feel sorry for anyone who isn't in that!! Gonna be some dead servers on Saturday!!!

CTF lol who gives a f***, just pick the quickest map to lose on. Warfare... I'm not playing that unless the maps are actual Warfare maps... I refuse to ever play nooby maps like Sinkhole or Market District again... ever.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 4:11pm
Fu kIng!!! GAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I was uploading the vid and my internet went down... I'll leave my comp on tomorrow when I go to work and let it upload during the day. Man that sucks.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:51am

Here is the Necro match. Suspense will be done later tonight.

JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 4:58am
wonderfull phellas just watched vid... sorry im not played lately been busy whit all kinds of staff but definetly hit the servers today
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:10am
This was my weakest clan match, dont know why.... but i for some reason i left the darkwalker, and they took it. It caused a situasion when Dan had the flag. Sorry for that.
But funn as he ll. gg's.
k
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:22am

Nice vid dan I thought I got a last second save but I must have been day dreaming or something.

We should still play Deep this weekend on F u K host. All the F u K members that are not involed in the allstars match should play. That way there is no conflict with time over the weekend. Also Deep have only one member in allstars so it shouldn't be a problem for them.
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:57am
anyone else have problems to log in unreal tournament internet i can see guys online and go ps3 netshop but unreal tournament says "your connection lost"
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 8:53am
nice vid....can't wait to see the suspense one tonight along with a couple of headshots.  sweet flak ball on me too when i had the flag.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 9:02am
We need the spectator mod.

The problem is you can't see much teamwork from one point of view. After watching the action on the P.C vids I think we could really do with that sort of view. All we get to see really are the announcements made when you get or kill the flag carrier.

The little bits of action that we see are still gold dust but it could be so much better with the mod.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:59pm
After watching through that Suspense video it just gives away far too much on our plan for that map. Would not be a great idea to post it on here. Plus I've watched it back and it felt quite tiresome watching it! Not sure it is great viewing either way!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:23pm
send it to me then???!!:-)
Is that possible!?

k.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:24pm
Hmmm I can do it tomorrow night and make it private on youtube sure :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:44pm
ahhh, thnx man:-)
Molte grazie
k.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 196>