| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:22pm
a**ociate want to recruit all Ut3 community..
I don't glitch if you don't use link gun and stinger...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Next Week :
VCTF Two Maps :
Suspense, and Sandstorm
CTF Two Maps:
Omicron, and Searchlight

For the 2 mods don't limit score 20min

I'm a noob? So why u want recruit me F.u.k boy !??

Sounds good, not sure if everyone will want to play you. CTF will be stupid as we never play it but if we can do this Friday then yeah.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:25pm

a**ociate want to recruit all Ut3 community..
I don't glitch if you don't use link gun and stinger...

We want to recruit all ut3 community too.

Ok if you don't glitch I won't use stinger and link gun, but only if you don't use rockets, flak, sniper and shock. And then we won't use hoverboards but you can't use vehicles. Ok?
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:31pm
And u don't use your cerebrum?
No seriously don't spawn kill and destroy the empty vehicule ...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:34pm

And u don't use your cerebrum?
No seriously don't spawn kill and destroy the empty vehicule ...

LOL Dragov, play anyone other VCTF clan and see what happens.

Face it, things would be much different if me and Headhunter played...

You are good at the game but you are a noob with tactics.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 3:47pm
Tactics? Destroying empty vehicules is a tactis so schnibsen are the best VCTF players !! Spawn kill is tactics?
Don't say sh!t dan
and you're guys spawn kill on Epicserveur1 with Titan in kargo.
Thats su,ck,
We have won in suspense and containment!
In containment when crister was offline, F.U.K don't have stop to play so ...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 4:26pm

Tactics? Destroying empty vehicules is a tactis so schnibsen are the best VCTF players !! Spawn kill is tactics?
Don't say sh!t dan
and you're guys spawn kill on Epicserveur1 with Titan in kargo.
Thats su,ck,
We have won in suspense and containment!
In containment when crister was offline, F.U.K don't have stop to play so ...

Ok ok, well done you guys won.

Play us again with your best team and we will play our best available team too.

I really can't be bothered arguing because I don't think you understand. Spawn killing, lol get better or get beat. I think that's how it goes....
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

Nuke WARNING Nuke

THIS IS A FACT

"F.U.K" CLAN IS A BAG OFF WANK!

REASON'S ARE AS FOLLOWED!

1. UR NOT A FRATERNITY! UR A f***ING CLAN
2. UR ALL PUSSY'S. SAY ONE THING ON HERE THEN ANUTHER IN GAME!
3. ITZ ALL GG'S WHEN YOU WIN!
4. YOU f**GOT'S CAN NOT TAKE A LOSS
5. F.U.K IS FULL OF DRAMA! AKA Danjel8 (the fat c**t)
6. YOU RECRUIT UTHER CLAN MEMBERS OUT OF CLAN'S

THANX YOU FOR READING. Clap
WoW!
get a life
...loser

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 11:52pm
I really don't see any probs with using any weapons available on the battlefield, whatsoever.  If it's there and everyone can use it, then it's not unfair.  Not to mention, vehicles and weapons were placed there or, as in the case of the hover-board, are made available to the player by default.  They were intended.  However, glitches weren't intended.  They were mistakes in the game's coding.  Mistakes that no one has a right to abusing unless said otherwise.  Honestly, I don't really see the need for glitching unless the other team is doing it to, just like camping and destroying empty vehicles.

Waawaa.. so they destroyed your more tactical vehicles/ ones you're best in?  I'm sorry, but even I can tell you that it's called strategy, especially if they got your Fury, Tank, or Raptor already.. and I'm a noob.  Seriously, if they're good at using a vehicle, it's a major threat to your flag runner's health, or it's huge pain in the a** in general, you might as well destroy theirs while you're at it, especially so they can't utilize the double vehicle threat against you.  I generally do this a few times a match, especially if that tank or Raptor is pissing me off in a Suspense match and I want to eliminate it before someone gets in it.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 7:39am
dan u better post each map video from the allstar games. lol n send me/post the links so i can watch in HD

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:30am

Nuke WARNING Nuke

THIS IS A FACT

QuickRC as a person IS A BAG OFF WANK!

1. UR NOT A person UR A f***ING Yeti!
2. UR A PUSSY. SAY ONE THING ON HERE, THEN THE SAME IN GAME! (12 YRS OLD MATURETY)
3. ITZ ALL GG'S WHEN YOU ALONE WIN! (COS OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT HAVE TEAMMATES)
4. YOU ARE A f** AND CAN NOT TAKE A LOSS
5. QuickRC IS FULL OF DRAMA! AKA OJ Simpson (the fat c**t)
6. YOU RECRUITS LEAVES TO UTHER CLAN COS OF YOUR PERSONALITY.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:30am
the first one is in the results section.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:15pm
i kno but i can read wat is says when i shocked u lol

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:26pm
haha yeah it was a nice combo warheart!! I went flying!

It was without doubt the best game we got to play. I've got some pretty cla** snipes in Penguini and King on Kargo.

Anyways a kill is a kill, just like a flag is a flag... Take care of that and u got the win.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Danjel8

haha yeah it was a nice combo warheart!! I went flying!It was without doubt the best game we got to play. I've got some pretty cla** snipes in Penguini and King on Kargo. Anyways a kill is a kill, just like a flag is a flag... Take care of that and u got the win.

i thought rails was good too. lol i loved defending that map. it gotta be ur next upload. i wanna see that on rails headshot from u view cuz its the only time i killed you. n can u see how many sprees i got. i did pay attention to that in the game.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:57am
rails didn't record properly.. think the file is corrupt.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

Originally posted by Danjel8

haha yeah it was a nice combo warheart!! I went flying!It was without doubt the best game we got to play. I've got some pretty cla** snipes in Penguini and King on Kargo. Anyways a kill is a kill, just like a flag is a flag... Take care of that and u got the win.

i thought rails was good too. lol i loved defending that map. it gotta be ur next upload. i wanna see that on rails headshot from u view cuz its the only time i killed you. n can u see how many sprees i got. i did pay attention to that in the game.

lol btw the score was 2-0 :) thats all that really matters.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 9:59am
First you look at the team score & then you look at your own score. Both were really depressing for me LOL.
Next time i'll stick to just weed & leave the wine in the bottle.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:01am

Nuke WARNING Nuke

THIS IS A FACT

Thank for proving the point everyone has been trying to make about you for the past few months. Now we don't need to talk about how much of a loser you are anymore.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:21am
pinnacle that is the pinnacle of the devil discussion lol that made my day with a huge laugh.

oh n dan i kno thats wat matters but isn't the point which is most important to have fun? wat vwould the game be if it wasnt fun?...

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Nuke WARNING Nuke

THIS IS A FACT

Thank for proving the point everyone has been trying to make about you for the past few months. Now we don't need to talk about how much of a loser you are anymore.
Yep that was Quick giving in to the dark side. I can feel the hate swelling in him now.

And warheart I would rather of won & had fun. I don't think our team did either really. The first two maps were a blast but after that it was ****. There were three people speaking at max troughout the games and thats just not good enough.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 11:25am
Yeah fun is important but I could have played a pub server 4 that! Whenever I play a clan match or competitive match like that I play different and die about seven times more than I kill.

Seriously... aquaknot ripped me a new one on necro and rails. But it was up to me to disrupt and destroy vehicles.

LOL r people still talking about quick... what is the point. Players and people like that never change. Even if he wanted to he isn't educated enough to let it happen. Kids 17 unemployed and not at college. Bet he waz well wicked @ skool.
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:23pm
Dan i asked u because u are a good player, but when u say DEVIL are a glitcher No Nooooooo im not Agree LoL So just i want GGs, No Prob with u Guyss.

DEVIL_a**0c1ate
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
Cool a**ociate. You have your opinions and we have ours. I only want GG's too.. win or lose.

There is a way to win and a way to lose though, I think both clans acted a bit silly!

Danj :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:03pm

Defo worth watching.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 196>