| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 8:37am
Originally posted by QuickRC

I AM A REAL f***ING PERSON WITH FEALINGS THAN THIS GUY WAS ONE OF MY BEST EVER FRIENDS! NOT JUST A CLAN MEMBER  A GAMERS BEST FRIEND IN HEART AND I MIGHT SOUND GAY BUT I AM HURT :(

OMG
!!! I THINK YOU JUST DROPPED YOUR GAY CARD!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 9:43am

got rid of his number deleated him on MSN and every thing

Everything? CYBER SEX? Oh wait, danny isn't a f**... just you.
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:11am
I'm amazed dan hasn't created a Fl_lK-QuickHeSaf**goT account yet!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:23am

u dont under stand jake i was friends with this guy for nerlly 2 years we had so much fun going threw ut3-PC and UT3-PS3 i just soo pissed at him for just leaving me in the dust :(

i wonder how D-A-R-K-A-N-G-E-L would feal is pipe one day just went f*** of D-A-R-K i dont want any thing todo with you no more.... never spoke to him agen got rid of his number deleated him on MSN and every thing and BOOM just like that

How the f*** do you think i feal like... hmmmmmmm you dont have a f***ING CLUE!!
JESUS f***ING CHRIST QUICK!
We don't give a **** about that gay nonsense. Go have a spliff and calm the down!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:42am
As for KB&M..... All your previous clan matches have been played with KB&M so whats changed?
This clan match is about T2D & *** and has nothing to do with Quick & HeadShots. This clan match isn't the time to have a domestic in full view of everyone.
I think that when you read over your comments you'll see that what your trying to do is completely personal and has nothing to do with fairness. Put aside your anger and forget it. Lets have a good clan match in good faith! T2D & *** are on good terms so don't go f***ing it up with your mellow drama, keep that private

No clan match ever has had the 'No KB&M' stipulation, not yours, not mine, not anybodies. So why the change of heart if it isn't puerly personal? Lets just play the clan match like all others have been played, no special stipulations just a f***ing normal clan match. Please!
Chyna View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 12:55pm
ROFLMAO!!!

Maybe it should be Time2d***QUICKRC instead of Time2Die.
Pipestrangla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 1:35pm
Oi quick!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BRING ME INTO YOUR IMMATURE RANT. OUTTA ME, DARK, HEADHUNTER & YOU THERE'S ONLY ONE WHO GOES ON LIKE A GIRL & IT AINT ONE OF THE FIRST 3.

GO TO YOUR GAY PRIDE MARCH WITH JUST THAT, "PRIDE" THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY BUT THERE'S A TIME & A PLACE TO VENT YOUR FEMININE SIDE & GUESS WHAT, IT AINT HERE. THE CLUE IS IN THE NAME OF THIS SITE, IAMGAMING, IT'S NOT CALLED "IAMGAYING".
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 1:39pm
i'm looking forward to the weekend, even if i am not that good in offence yet.
So i guess i'm on Caravan meeting!!
Oh! And Quick: If one of ur bestest friends is a ut3 player.... d a m n man.
I dont mean that in a evil way, but there is more to life than that.
I'm usaly playing with kids running around, my GF bi.... about to much of the sound.
She is Italian and when she say "reedh fchlagg tekijn" i laugh ma a.. of;-)
It's almost like when u see Arnold in T2, but with italian dub!
"i'llll beee baaakk"

krister
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I AM A REAL f***ING PERSON WITH FEALINGS THAN THIS GUY WAS ONE OF MY BEST EVER FRIENDS! NOT JUST A CLAN MEMBER  A GAMERS BEST FRIEND IN HEART AND I MIGHT SOUND GAY BUT I AM HURT :(
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6"><font size="7">OMG<font size="7">!!! I THINK YOU JUST DROPPED YOUR GAY CARD!

I LOL'd! Hard.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 2:08pm
You guys are hilarious, I love this clan. Pretty much every reply made me laugh - both of Danjel's, Pipestrangla & "Iamgaying" lmfaoo! And Shaker's Terminator reference lololol
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 2:36pm

Danny ur soo good with ur KB/M lets c how good u are with out it :P

The only reason your not agreeing to KB/M is because none of ur members use it and no fine well i'll pwn u LOL. if i was still in T2D it would be KB/M or nothing so don't try and imitate me to use the controller. i use kb/m because it's what im comfterbal with as i never really got into the controller coming from UT3-PC.

It's not like im unstopable with kb/m. i've met plenty of skilled players who use controller and they have beaten me hundreds of times. Stop with the wineing and get over it, it's obv why you don't want me using kb/m and its pathetic

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Pipestrangla

Oi quick!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BRING ME INTO YOUR IMMATURE RANT. OUTTA ME, DARK, HEADHUNTER & YOU THERE'S ONLY ONE WHO GOES ON LIKE A GIRL & IT AINT ONE OF THE FIRST 3.

GO TO YOUR GAY PRIDE MARCH WITH JUST THAT, "PRIDE" THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY BUT THERE'S A TIME & A PLACE TO VENT YOUR FEMININE SIDE & GUESS WHAT, IT AINT HERE. THE CLUE IS IN THE NAME OF THIS SITE, IAMGAMING, IT'S NOT CALLED "IAMGAYING".
Big Bad Belly Laughs. So so good!
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

As for KB&M..... All your previous clan matches have been played with KB&M so whats changed?
This clan match is about T2D & *** and has nothing to do with Quick & HeadShots. This clan match isn't the time to have a domestic in full view of everyone.
I think that when you read over your comments you'll see that what your trying to do is completely personal and has nothing to do with fairness. Put aside your anger and forget it. Lets have a good clan match in good faith! T2D & *** are on good terms so don't go f***ing it up with your mellow drama, keep that private

No clan match ever has had the 'No KB&M' stipulation, not yours, not mine, not anybodies. So why the change of heart if it isn't puerly personal? Lets just play the clan match like all others have been played, no special stipulations just a f***ing normal clan match. Please!

I think this post say's it all really, I fully agree with everything said here.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

You guys are hilarious, I love this clan. Pretty much every reply made me laugh - both of Danjel's, Pipestrangla & "Iamgaying" lmfaoo! And Shaker's Terminator reference lololol

haha omg, I wish I could play more with you guys... why on earth wasn't this clan set up months ago! Pure comedy cla** from everyone.
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 4:54pm
KB/M allowed/not allowed...

Its like U take away Picas-sos brush and give him a spraycan. Big smile
When somebody paints better like U there is just one option:
...............................GO TRAIN & IMPROVE YOURSELF..............

Cheers
Coolworx

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 8:54pm
Well it seems QuickRC has a new PSN Account if i remember right it was something lyk C4MPING-TANK, Me and a other F-UK member realised who he was after watching him do the Manta Glitch to try and kill me in the Avril Tower Then we watched His Movements and His Flag Escape Routes and it was defo QuickRC and he even talked on MIC with voice changer but i no what quick sounds lyk with voice changer xD
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 9:37pm
lool its funny how "Skiller" was like come on Quick No KB/M when danny was in T2D but now hes in F!_!K  ur like lets just have a nice clean game..? i also remmber a wail back in a public game u was having a convo with me saying how MUCH of an advantage KB/M is.

am sorry guys but the deal is from the hole of T2D clan side we all say no KB/M :)

Like i sed b**** and cry about it all you want
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 9:40pm
time is ticking! make ur mind up "no KB/M T2D will play you" KB/M allowed go find ur self a a nuther clan to play
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 9:55pm

Sit down because I am about to blow your mind little guy.......WE ARE ALL REAL FUCCING PEOPLE TOO! WE HAVE "FEALINGS" TOO! AND THEY ARE REAL!

Man you are in an unfortunate situation. You are learning life lessons that obviously never made it through your skull in grammar school. The difference is your an adult now (18 right?) and you still don't know how to treat other people. You have to go through all this on a very public and very critical stage. The brightside is we will call you out on all the stupid shyt you to so just maybe you might be able to come out of this wiser. I know that is like praying for a monsoon in dakar but what the f. Dakar is in the desert btw and a monsoon = lots of rain.

You put people down more quickly than you can kill an enemy in their respawn. There is a reason everyone hates you. You are an a$$hole of legendary proportions that I personally tried to help when you started getting in this mess. You didn't listen to me. You even insulted me more than once. There isn't a molecule of room for you to discuss your "fealings" (your spelling is spectacularly awful btw) until you figure out a way to make right all the wrongs you have cast on this community. You can say we all are the ones with the problem. Thats fine. Thats what crazy people do. If you wanna be a crazy person who can't spell for shyt be my guest. We will keep laughing at you. No one forces you to stay the same but your self.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm

Sorry Necro.. but i read this right.? "every 1 hates me" LOOOL narrr m8 not every one just a big hand full :). Like my mum said to me when i was young "You win some you losse some". I am who i am and that is it. I will never change for a single soul i play how i want and thats how i like it

"T2D" are who that are, and will never change for no one. You should all know are skill's by now yh we might "spwn" kill, we might "win" games, we might "losse" games, we might leave "half" way threw games" BUT WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND NEVER WILL CHANGE!

And as for the Hed4Hunt3r state ment.... you can ether feal for me or lol at me i really dont give a f*** m8 :)
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:26pm

I will never change for a single soul i play how i want and thats how i like it

Yeah you like it so much you felt compelled to cry.....

Is that how you like it? Alienating your friend of two years? Keep telling your self thats how you "like it", keep losing friends. God forbid you grow as a human being.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:40pm

am sorry guys but the deal is from the hole of T2D clan side we all say no KB/M :) Like i sed b**** and cry about it all you want

the hole T2D clan? you sure it anit just you    i haven't seen 1 comment from any other T2D members in this thread saying they don't want kb/m.

if you won't fight me with kb/m then i will not be in sundays match. Seems the hole T2D is Scared of me
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:44pm

1. when did i cry

2. Hmmmm yh i like it that way baby

3. Friends on a game.? yh i used to cair but now dont give a f***!

4. all i cair about now is my clan :)

5. hate on me all you want "i will not losse sleep over it"
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:47pm
dude really danny danny T2D scerd of you my son...? HAHAAHH the only thing there scerd of is hurting ur littal ego u got going with ur KB/M m8 like i sed ur f*** ALL WITH OUT UR SH1T!!

Also about my clan members being on this website.... 

I think only Limitless signed up today from only speaking to him. but for the rest of them i think thay injoy the game how it is with out becoming currpted D1cks like you

ohhhh and look am on this website too. i must be a currtped d1ck just like you awwwwww

Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:11pm
I think Quick is dyslexic. End of.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 196>