| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

We ownage you in CTF.
Idk but is a vctf clan better that a all modes clan in vCTF ? Just question.
What about French people? Thanks for bad cliches about french.
In fact french peoples have very good things around the world...
You recruit Executor thats cool ...
Thanks i'm a fu.cking nooby who crying every times coz everybody ownage my self :'( i wanna cry more more and more.

If you are the best vctf clan in PS3 and you didn't find any good clan to challenge yours. Go in PC version
Do clan match agaisnt Dark, BK.RT, Terrorists.

I'm a nooooooooooooooooooooby !!! :)

When did we say we are the best? I just said we are 15 flags to 0 better off than you.

LOL at ctf... no one cares about that and we still scored flags on you. Silly homo.

And I was speaking facts about French people, not cliches.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:25pm

Lol i'm boring, a joke and i'm on a fake clan :)
Thanks Happyness Day for me :p

Hey don't worry about it... thats the best compliment you will ever get from me you big crying fanny.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:54pm
Looooool it more easy to score flag in Strident. and more hard to score in Sandstorm when a team spawn kill you, destroying your empty vehicules and spamming rockets to reedemer...lool
DEVIL won with honor in CTF and loose with honor in vCTF thats THE fact. Don't worry about it ;)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
Uk people don't have honor and respect. Perhaps thats i say :" I'm a Queen" some uk could respect me... lol
Funny converssion between to delimit personn :D
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:00pm

Uk people don't have honor and respect. Perhaps thats i say :" I'm a Queen" some uk could respect me... lol

like wtf?
that´s just disrespecting all people from uk and that´s just stupid,i have good friends from there and i ur being an asshole to them,and ur making a fool of yourself
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:03pm
Like i said b4 Dragov there is nothing wrong with Destroying Empty Vehicles.

And this talk about spaming rockets and redeemer is when 1 of our players had your flag? if so then it's called back up and we will spam rockets, Flak, Link gun to stop you's from getting the flag back.

There's nothing wrong with that.........we are just supporting our team mate back to our flag

I Have no comment about spawn killing in clan matches. As far as i no there is no rule that your not aloud to spawn kill in clan matches

Spawn killing in PC Pug servers = Kick or Ban

Same goes with Camping near the flag
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:06pm

Are you trying to get hated just as much as QuickRc? cause your doing a good job
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:22pm
Cliches cliches and more cliches.
Dan ask one mee to.
Sure spamming isn't forbitten. But WHo can call hisself best UT3 PS3 vctf clan when they doing this sh!t ? lol

I'm hated probaly more than QuickRC. And what ? I've a life, friends, GF and family. Most people hate me coz i say some true about others players.

For example :
When a guys spawn kill i can't say GG at the end of the party ! Why ? Thats not courtesy. Thats hipocrisy to say GG when somebody have spawn kill.

Btw some people don't know pc rules. And that should be happy if they talk to an Admin and say" Yes i spawn kill but kill me with a longbow"

Finnaly i had many reflection and .... Executor i'm sorry but when you spawn you never have Longbow...
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Executor 9

Hi! Thanks for inviting me and welcoming me into your clan. I look forward to play some great games with you all.

Team oOPS are still going strong, and are still my 1st choice clan. I will only play for F.uK on the provision it doesn't interfere with anything they do. Coolworx and Seifer are happy with this arrangement, I hope you all will be too.

Yes, I think me and Shaker have different styles too. He's more likely to give rides to his flagrunners, whereas as I prefer to fly around them and protect them if I can. I also like to keep the other team's defences weak, so that there aren't too many guys or vehicles in the enemy base when our flagrunner attacks.  I appreciate some will see this as spawn killing, and if so, you can stop me with a couple of longbows!

I think Shaker would probably beat me on Suspense, but on Sandstorm I would be a bit more confident of my chances.

My clantag is ***_Terrordactyl....

Very nice Exec. We have to swap notes:-) I learn what u can vise versa. I dont stand a chance on sandstorm... Fury is my second choice there. Im Darkwalker material;-)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:34pm
Dragov no 1 Said we are the best VCTF Clan..........

How is Fu.K doing ****? we haven't played any clan matches on UT3 Lately so how can you say we've been doing sh1t?

we've been 2 busy R.apeing clans on COD MW2 to give UT3 a chance
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:38pm
Lol Danny in the Pugs chat crister and you say that.. :P
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:53pm
Linkgunnoobidragof...
Where do i start.
1: I like ur clan, acossiate, azz....
2:If you Dragov, cant see how wrong u are! Thats only bad for you..
3:If you Dragov glitch, its ok?? Just for fun, right? If others do it, not so cool ehh!!
4:If you Dragov cant see killing empty vehicles is a sound good tactic, thats bad for you!
5:From now on im gonna wait untill your teams players get in the vehicles, then its ok to shoot them down?! its ok.
6: Please stop this ****, the fact that u let quick in the clan is amazing! Like you almost ask us NOT to take you serious.
PS: i got a msg from Devil-Horror after a match. Please read i says. so i read it. Poor litle boy, he told me i was ****. Very strange since ive just Pancaked him. twice i think.... then he left.( still taking a spot on the team but not playing)
So, in short YOU are ****brain if u are serious...
Respect is earned.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:22pm

Lol Danny in the Pugs chat crister and you say that.. :P

I Said i Personally think Fu.k are the best "EU" VCTF Clan

I Never said we are the best VCTF Clan in the whole of UT3
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:33pm
H0rror is british he have british blood in the body lol

Shaker i like you too.
But destroying empty vehicule in Public server is fun ? Spawn kill is fun ? and glitching is fun ?

I don't have glitching since many month...

And i just remember when Danny using always the containment glitch lol ^^
Peace fu.kers
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:23pm
OMG dragov for the last Fu.king time

DESTROYING EMPTY VEHICLES IS OK!!!!

yeah i'll admit i used the containment glitch back in the day but now i get Lifts from shaker or i just try get back to base by myself using jump boots
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:54pm
Same for me dude...
YOU CAN DESTROYING EMPTY VEHICULES IN PUBLIC SERVER I'M OK BUT IT'S ISN'T FUN TO PLAY WITH NO VEHICULES
You can do it but that not cool for the enemy team... Just a suggestion
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:25pm

Same for me dude...
YOU CAN DESTROYING EMPTY VEHICULES IN PUBLIC SERVER I'M OK BUT IT'S ISN'T FUN TO PLAY WITH NO VEHICULES

You really are a whiney little b****
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:29pm

Same for me dude...

Are you mentally challenged? Destroying the other team's vehicles is a massive tactic. If you can't defend against it, then the other team just nailed you. By your mentality, other teams should wait until I get into the tank before then try to kill me? Nice one.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

OMG dragov for the last Fu.king time

DESTROYING EMPTY VEHICLES IS OK!!!!

yeah i'll admit i used the containment glitch back in the day but now i get Lifts from shaker or i just try get back to base by myself using jump boots

Danny... everything is ok apart from glitching.

Dragov is useless coz unless your prepared to lose against him then you must be doing something wrong. Normally its either unfair teams, **** maps, lag, link spam, rocket spam, flak spam, spawn killing, camping or destroying empty vehicles (before the enemy gets a chance to kill you with them)...

Infact dragov whines about everything except glitching, which is ok because its the only way he can score a flag.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:43pm
I'm a Glitcherr Flag Runner :) EnJOY
Absolute_Dragov was a nooby
DEVIL_Dragov is more noobysh that absolute_newbie !
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:55pm
Star Welcome Executor_9 / ***_Terrodactyl.
Clap

Cheers...
Coolworx

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:05am
Welcome Greenylad, you fit right in so to me this is nothing new, You were already a *** buddy but it's still good to get confirmation.

& welcome to our new part-time member Excecutor lets hope you like it anuff to make it full-time. Looks like Shaker has a little competition for the flying vehicles. It will be interesting to see how we work with both of you in the team. We should **** the skys fosho.Clap

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:09am
Jake sign your arse up to www.gamebattles.com
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Jake sign your arse up to www.gamebattles.com
Done! I associated my psn with my gb account like you said and added all the Fuk members I could find.

So what happens now?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:21am
Takes 12 hours to verify your account and then I think your ready to be involved in clan matches... its a really good set up and makes finding a clan match really easy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 196>