| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Originally posted by Sk-iller

Jake sign your arse up to www.gamebattles.com
Done! I associated my psn with my gb account like you said and added all the Fuk members I could find.

So what happens now?
If Dan hasn't already done it I'll send you a team invite for F u K. You have to log back on to accept it. So check your team invite section.

EDIT

You inbox is full
I've now added you to the team. You have to accept the team invite now. It is in a different section to msgs so look in the right place. It will also ask you to verify your PSN again. After all of this has been done it will take 12 hours to clear.   

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by JakeT111

Jake sign your arse up to www.gamebattles.com
Done! I associated my psn with my gb account like you said and added all the Fuk members I could find.

So what happens now?
If Dan hasn't already done it I'll send you a team invite for F u K. You have to log back on to accept it. So check your team invite section.

EDIT

You inbox is full
I've now added you to the team. You have to accept the team invite now. It is in a different section to msgs so look in the right place. It will also ask you to verify your PSN again. After all of this has been done it will take 12 hours to clear.   

Cleared it out a bit, only to 93% though so there's room for a few more. Cba to go through it all, lol.

I accepted the invite, so guess now I gotta wait. Do players automatically get selected from the FuK roster and allocated a game or do we just get random challenges and then you choose who you want to put forward to play? Kinda confused still. :/
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:36pm
Depending on who is online and what type of mode we are going to play normally dictates who plays.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 7:36pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znczOSgMll0
MCGizzle gt heashoted WTF lol
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:00pm
And? just cause i Own at UT3 PS3 doesn't mean its the same with PC + he's edited out all his deaths from me & my Clan :S

I'm only above average in UT3 PC but still come out as 1 of the tops players in most games

When you come to UT3 PC i'm gona make a Frag movie & im only gona put all your deaths from me :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:04am

You have been banned for the following reason:
Advertising Severe

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

If you would like to contact the Forum Managers, submit a ticket here choosing "Forums / Moderators" as the arena.

-------------

Anyone else had this message on Gamebattles? haha I never ever post and don't advertise on there.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:07am
btw a few possible clan matches available tonight (mostly s&d)

There is a domination offer up for tomorrow at 7.30... got my girl coming over so I can't play but thought I'd give u ladies a headz up
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:00pm

MW2 clan matches tonight.

Our first is DOMINATION 6v6 at 9:15pm.

There will be more after so make sure you guz are available.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Advertising Severe

If you would like to contact the Forum Managers, submit a ticket here choosing "Forums / Moderators" as the arena.

-------------

Anyone else had this message on Gamebattles? haha I never ever post and don't advertise on there.

did you by any chance reference this site? referencing any gaming site on gb and they will ban you for it..
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Advertising Severe

-------------

did you by any chance reference this site? referencing any gaming site on gb and they will ban you for it..

I may have in my 'about me' details but I never even posted on there.

Its a shame I can't post on there coz I like the site and its great for finding clan matches.

BTW How did you do in the clan match boys??
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 6:06pm
just make a new gb acct.. i know people that were banned from there like 5 times.. (phantaci) :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:10pm

just make a new gb acct.. i know people that were banned from there like 5 times.. (phantaci) :)

Yeah think I will... 

I know what it was now, I put the teams official website as iamgaming.com

NOOB
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 8:23pm

Advertising Severe

-------------

I may have in my 'about me' details but I never even posted on there.

Its a shame I can't post on there coz I like the site and its great for finding clan matches.

BTW How did you do in the clan match boys??

We won another two clan matches so that puts us on a 4 win streak.

Greeny & Jake both got in on the action and performed like pros. Beast & HH were raping & that made shaker & sk-iller very happyBig smile

Are you back gaming tomorrow? Make sure you sling her out by 9pmWink 
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 11:47am
GG's coolworx, shaker & warheart.
We owned for 10 games straight on UT3. Capped a perfect night with some outstanding team play.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm

GG's coolworx, shaker & warheart.
We owned for 10 games straight on UT3. Capped a perfect night with some outstanding team play.
Some really fun/good games, not for the red team tough...
Warheart: U are a very important reason we did so well.. Link/cover etc.
And we had some Epic moment in terms of teamplay/comunication... Damn Skillerman you think and act fast! Very nice.
The flag in Necro switched owner 3 times:-) Talk about guarding. Sweet.
shakersen
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:31pm
Dunno how u can play that game still... its sooooooo sh1t.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm
It's sh1t when your getting ****d by your friends but awesome when your raping with friends. I understand your point of view because it's been so long since you actually had a good game of UT3.
The solution is to 'team stack' & love it!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm

We challanged oops for next saturday.

It should be good prep 4 the A-R match.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:54pm

Wtf!
I accept your meanings and stuff, but how in the h........ can u hate a game u used to Love!?
Do not blame weak ass MUTE or other mongo players!
There must be a diff. set off reasons!?
Its like this: I use to Love f***ing my GF from behind, now i f***ing hate it!? Does that make sense to you Bear?? The answer (i hope) is hell no!
So put the disc in and enjoy the moment with us F u Kers..
Its pure Gaming frenzy at its bestest:-)
I know u miss the sniper rifle Dan cmon....
Ur main gayb**** Krister
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Wtf!
I accept your meanings and stuff, but how in the h........ can u hate a game u used to Love!?
Its like this: I use to Love f***ing my GF from behind, now i f***ing hate it!? Does that make sense to you Bear?? The answer (i hope) is hell no!
Ur main gayb**** Krister
LOL, i love it.

You forgot 1 thing. Crister turned Dan gay in the new yearBig smile
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 4:28pm

Wtf!

Ur main gayb**** Krister

LOL, i love it.

yes danjel saw my picture n now he is gay ....
I'll be back home friday if they like the way i make my bed if not then saturday lol
"my name is shaker but my name is krister with k"
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 11:17pm

Wtf!
Ur main gayb**** Krister

I seriously dunno why you guys can't just accept that I think its a total sh1t bag of a game...

I used to love it because I wasn't aware that other games like COD existed... I always heard bad things about them but now I've had a chance to play a COD series from the release date I absolutely love it and UT3 simply does not compare.

Want some reasons?

UT3 has 2 EU servers in the mode I play most, VCTF. 1 server has been glitched by some f***ing homos and the other server was 16/16... Now its gonna take me 5-10 of constant refreshing to see if anyone leaves. When I join the server its probably full of f***ing douchesl*gs that yes I cannot mute.

It really isn't pure gaming at its best, its a decent game sure but really the community is wank.

Since I got my new TV it actually makes me feel ill when I play ut3, its way too slow and feels horrible.

LOL @ fu king the girlfriend from behind... I did use to love doing that until she had diarrhea and sh1t all over me. So now I don't enjoy it so much.

Just like ut3, its had its day with me which is long gone. I was talking for about 5 mins on that bag of sh1t the other day and forgot I had to press to talk. Its sooooooo lame.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Crister _

Wtf!

Ur main gayb**** Krister

LOL, i love it.

yes danjel saw my picture n now he is gay ....
I'll be back home friday if they like the way i make my bed if not then saturday lol
"my name is shaker but my name is krister with k"

hahaha crister ur such a bell end.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:16am

LOL @ fu king the girlfriend from behind... I did use to love doing that until she had diarrhea and sh1t all over me. So now I don't enjoy it so much.
LOLBig smileLOLBig smileLOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:48pm
Ok, Dan! U win;-) Ah oh damn..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 196>