| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Roster
    Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 1:29pm
iAM_CyTToRak       VCTF WARFARE TDM CTF
iAM_UR_DADDY      VCTF CTF WARFARE TDM
iAM_Contra            VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF
iAM_Vasto_Lorde     TRAITOR
iAM_Se_Xy_B3ast  VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF
iAM_KayoticKilla     VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF
iAM_FlyingTerror    VCTF WARFARE CTF TDM
iAM_Harmless         VCTF CTF WARFARE TDM
iAM_NotURFriend    VCTF WARFARE CTF TDM

iAM_JPINATOR         WARFARE TDM SNOWREAL JAILBREAK
iAM_Vercingetrix       TRAITOR
iAM_RELENTLESS     WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_ozymandias        TRAITOR
iAM_Ur_Demise        WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_OMNISCIENT     WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_Avenger              TRAITOR
iAM_s_WildCard       WARFARE  CTF TDM SNOWREAL JAILBREAK
iAM_Lost_Prey_        WARFARE CTF VCTF TDM

iAM_Y1NsSeVeRiTy     CTF TDM VCTF WARFARE
iAM_VICTORIOUS       CTF VCTF TDM WARFARE      
iAM_TheEggMan         TDM CTF

Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 7:59pm

Fase! u bastard u better fix my name! LOL ima start callin u Two_Ply or somethin, its not that hard 2k7!!!

Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:02pm
Come on TX, share the jelly man!!!  OMG, there's nothing to be embarassed about, stop being a baby.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:15pm

i know he just does it to piss me of, n it works lol. its his way at gettn bak at me for killn him so many times lol.

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:29pm
LMAO.. Two=Ply.   that shi had me dying 
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 11:00pm
How up-to-date is this roster? Also, I'd like see about being added to the CTF team as well.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:18pm
i made my account today...

iAM_uNDeNiAble

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 9:45pm
I deny you! Just kidding. Awesome pickup for iAM. Can't wait to see you online with your new name. I still like MrGameOver the best. Keep that one active, so we can confuse AK47_D-Mafia together. Mr. Gameover and Mr. PEEENACLE.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:02pm
I also play CTF.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

i made my account today...

iAM_uNDeNiAble

I thought for sure you were going to be iAM_NotEnvious lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

I deny you! Just kidding. Awesome pickup for iAM. Can't wait to see you online with your new name. I still like MrGameOver the best. Keep that one active, so we can confuse AK47_D-Mafia together. Mr. Gameover and Mr. PEEENACLE.

Actually Pinacol-ada, I think we would be the confused ones.  At the current rate AK-47 is bigger than the ACLU!  lol :P
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 2:29am
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 2:32am
What happened to my other comment. It was funny!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 2:58am
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

What happened to my other comment. It was funny!

I've been getting some weird effects now that you mention it.  it sometimes says message not sent because there was no subject header.. it's odd because usually it's a reply to something.. weird huh
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 5:26pm
i honestly think we have one of the strongest all around vehicle mode line ups on the ps3. im very pleased to be around you guys and can tell it will a perfect fit for me to be apart of iAM. im already shocked to see how you guys are working with me and showing the ropes. its so great to finally have true teammates helping everyone out. so thank you all for giving me a chance to be with you guys. i can tell things will workout perfectly.

btw, i dont know who unstoppable is, can someone tell me??.!?

EnVy must be earned"
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 7:37pm
Welcome aboard ya motha humper.....its core raping time!!!!!! And I didn't even know Lunar was aboard so heres a welcome to you as well, good to have one of the first guys I ever battled with apart of the team.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_WaRHore

Welcome aboard ya motha humper.....its core raping time!!!!!! And I didn't even know Lunar was aboard so heres a welcome to you as well, good to have one of the first guys I ever battled with apart of the team.

haha ive always loved fning around with you on line and in games. its always just been fun and games to me. glad we are finally apart of the same crew and cant wait to share our secrets together. see you around ya jerk!

EnVy must be earned"
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

btw, i dont know who unstoppable is, can someone tell me??.!?
Two_Fase wont release da intel on dis fool but i have a few suspects lined up...
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 12:35am
I think it's Do_or_Die. Just guess. The tank skills are strong in this young Jedi.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 2:47am
Nah its not DOD. He has his own crew now. I don't know who it is but I have a guess.
LunarEffect13 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarEffect13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 6:29am
Originally posted by iAM_WaRHore

Thanks =). Funny how things eventually work out. Anyways, i'm glad to be apart of such a great group of gamers and i'm definitely looking foward to some good games with you guys.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 5:25pm

Congrats Envy and Lunar. Good to see you both on such a great clan.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 6:35pm
im back from out of town, had to leave on short notice. had to work on a bid for work. but now im back to killing =]

and thank you ACE!!!

EnVy must be earned"
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 3:51pm
so is there any news on who the ???? is or r we still guessing
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 5:24pm

Still guessing. Come on Two Fase. You know you want to tell us! LOL.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>