| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX General

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX General
    Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:14am
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

Hey PcX!! ICN would like to send an Invite to play in a Clan match Warfare/vCTF/TDM   3 maps, we pick 1 you pick 1, then tiebreaker is a vote.. If u accept plz let me know, or u can msg JPINATOR.. our best times (Sunday, Monday) 5PM EST Thanks..
i work on those days but send me a CHAT on my PSN shinobi111.THANKS
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 3:29am
Originally posted by SHINOBI

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Love playing with PcX dudes. Mad chill and very versatile players
THANKS its about time someone notice that we try to do a little bit of everything bro and you always a challenge yourself dawg ill see you in Duel sometimes im always ready to get better and learn from the experience.PEACE
where in CA do you live?
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 5:58am
Originally posted by uPhantaci

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Love playing with PcX dudes. Mad chill and very versatile players
THANKS its about time someone notice that we try to do a little bit of everything bro and you always a challenge yourself dawg ill see you in Duel sometimes im always ready to get better and learn from the experience.PEACE
where in CA do you live?
Me im from las vegas nevada but i need to let him know to correct that but i live in texas now been here 10 years.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2009 at 6:15pm
Yo guys, whats going on... great games the other day... shinobi and outlaw are the coolest dudes around on ut3 :D

Let me kno if your ever hosting a pc speed game, i'll see if we can get a few people in.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Yo guys, whats going on... great games the other day... shinobi and outlaw are the coolest dudes around on ut3 :DLet me kno if your ever hosting a pc speed game, i'll see if we can get a few people in.
Yes sir and thanks for posting.PEACE
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:31pm
Roster updated.  Good luck to all
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

yo bro were not former were still PcX and iAM so when you get a chance fix that.PEACE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:42pm

yo bro were not former were still PcX and iAM so when you get a chance fix that.PEACE

I was working with whatever information I had to work with.  I didn't realize.  I"ll fix it for u now.

SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:51pm

I was working with whatever information I had to work with.  I didn't realize.  I"ll fix it for u now.
thanks alot bro
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 3:31pm
Shinobi,

Was good playing with ya yesterday! GG's
PcX_DaMan View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_DaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 5:01am
yo yo
            aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
PcX_DaMan
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 2:41pm
Whatsup DaMan? Long time no see. Welcome to the forums.
PcX_DaMan View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_DaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:40am
Fort Walton Beach
PcX_DaMan
PcX_DaMan View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_DaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:42am
yeah man im still tryin to figure dis forum out but its pretty cool
wurd 2 da MuthA

PcX_DaMan
PcX_DaMan View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_DaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:45am

Y does it say Noob under my name?

Im DaMan!!!

PcX_DaMan
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:22am
Because you are a noob!!! Just kidding. It has to do with the number of post that you have made. Contact Potorikan and he should be able to change your status to PcX clan member.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:34pm
Welcome to iAMGaming, Da Man.  Sorry about the noob thing, but it's a default forum title.. lol..  I'm fairly certain that if you contact Potorikan or WOPR-1 that you can get that fixed soon.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 1:56pm
what modes are we good at??? im good at vctf, ctf, and mayb dm
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 4:17pm
Mainly do DM, TDM and am pretty handy with an instagib rifle (usually) but am looking to branch out into CTF and VCTF soon Tongue
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 4:52pm
yeah, after me and you team up vs godlike bots. course im gonna have a bad ping to the clouds, how do you even have power outlets there?LOL
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 7:49pm
I wouldn't say 'power outlets' no... I've got a few hundred hamsters running a wheel just to power my PS3 and telly.  God forbid I want a brew while I'm gaming... they poor hamsters can't cope with the power drain lol.  And we don't measure power in volts here... we do it in hams Wink  and my broadband is an old guy in my basement hammering out my datastream with a morse code doodah.

Sounds good man... bring on the bots LOL

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 7:54pm
had a chance to see Corrupted in Action a bit over the last few days.  man you are PcX material all the way bro.  good stuff in VCTF bro.  
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 12:18pm
i know dat PcX_CoRRuPteD1  has another account bsides xX_CoRRuPTeD_XxExclamation
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 12:44pm
@ cloudy you gotta host it with password and tell me pass. make sure their godlike lol
@portorikan Embarrassedim not that good, i just like runnin people over
@D-Mafia no bro im PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 and Xx_CoRRuPTeD1_xX
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 1:20pm
Thumbs Up will do.  I been getting a lot of godlike bot action recently, I'm sure they won't mind another run soon Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>