FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To All Warfare Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To All Warfare Players
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

haha u cant say much about that match when 3 out of the 4 players nvr played warfare i was the only all round player uP really had (excluding helscream) all the games were played on a dedicated hst except for sinkhole and the lag i had on sinkhole was beyond rediculous me foxy and bum were about 3000 miles away from the host then finally downtown came u guys won 1 match we won one i think im not too sure i got f***in booted and it wouldnt let me log back in thats when i was havin that stupid dns error finally fixed that though was decently fun though
yeah it was fun hell man if you felt cheated let see if we can get some of the same people and play again cause bum's been playing wf and phantci playing a little more to so they should know more now
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:36pm
yeah would be good to redo that i think my main problem is i duel so much i dont use redeemer and i keep forgettin its warfare redeemers are allowed
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

lmao i appreciate the fan mail kid! anytime 2moz lets go 1v1! damn u got some issues kid you smoking ice?? u shoulda psn me you coulda got it off your chest in the game! LMAO most funny a** post i ever read! yeah your a good warfare player but you aint know spagander you aint know top ten warfare player soz mate! but thats not to say u wont or cant become one! send the invite we will play 2moz! i hope u get some sleep, word of advice put down that pipe! peace

Listen Strider, we've already heard you speak just about everything. Let the guy get his thoughts out. I think he is owed at least that. And if you think that he isn't part of the elite warfare players, I'll go on the record and say he is. You talk all this top 10 stuff like you are on the list. Take your 1 vs 1 bs elsewhere. Nobody plays warfare deathmatches. We play as a team, die as a team, win as a team, lose as a team. That is warfare for you.

Like I said, let the man's voice be heard, although I don't agree with him calling out certain players. He is by and far the most underrated and underrecognized player in this game. When OneMan enters a game, the game shifts substantially. And he does it without being on a level playing field. So go smoke your joint or whatever drug you take to fry your remaining brain cells and pick on someone else, because I definitely am not going to let you pick on him.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:48pm
lol  1man your on my hero list with woolvie and apollo the WaRRioR now. lez chat later.Who_Farted mof***a!!!!
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:50pm

me and you did play against alot of stacked teams this las week

shine on you crazy diamond
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:53pm
Nice post onemanonearmy.

You exactly ***n right, some awesome players get no recognition.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:59pm
Thank you Incremental! Your right about it! I just had to get this s*** out of my chest!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

me and you did play against alot of stacked teams this las week

Yep. So true!
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:03pm
im not even good in Warfare
so why put my name when im just a random nOOb in there....

Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:04pm

lmao i appreciate the fan mail kid! anytime 2moz lets go 1v1! damn u got some issues kid you smoking ice?? u shoulda psn me you coulda got it off your chest in the game! LMAO most funny a** post i ever read! yeah your a good warfare player but you aint know spagander you aint know top ten warfare player soz mate! but thats not to say u wont or cant become one! send the invite we will play 2moz! i hope u get some sleep, word of advice put down that pipe! peace

Didn't you read my post? YOUR A JOKE TO ME!!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

im not even good in Warfare
so why put my name when im just a random nOOb in there....

Sorry Arkos315. I thought you were a great warfare player. My bad. 
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:09pm
its Ok....

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:22pm
You make a good point... Warfare is about doing the **** that no one wants to do... Lefty, Oneman whatever u want me to call you.. You know I've always got time for you, your a cool guy and awesome at the game.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:24pm
Let me just say this out in the open since we are all getting things rolling here. What Oneman states in his message has some meaning behind it, yes we all understand whats going on, but these personal attacks on some of the people mentioned is B.S.!! I know some of the names brought up deserve to be taken down their high horse but for me personally I was never on any high horse!!!

To anyone who ACTUALLY knows me, knows that I never pride myself to be a top "10" player in Warfare, infact I fight them on it, you want to know why?.. because I'm not the best nor will I ever be..did anyone not read my post on who I would pay to see play, did I mention myself? Did I get all huffy when no one mentioned my name?..IMO I shouldn't be considered in such a high ranking. These top lists of warfare players are peoples opinions, some of the lists are B.S. anyway... so like I stated before oneman, if you're not happy with these players that get mentioned in these "top" lists, don't take it out on me, cokkenballs etc.. take it out on the people that list our names. Damn you all who ever mentions me as one of the best in Warfare!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:26pm
screw cokkenballs i can talk all the trash i want to him cause i called him earlier and he nvr called me back..also he said he'll call back the other day (saturday) and he didnt haha JERK!!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:36pm

screw cokkenballs i can talk all the trash i want to him cause i called him earlier and he nvr called me back..also he said he'll call back the other day (saturday) and he didnt haha JERK!!!

what are you a chic crow
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:37pm
why dont u shut up and give me a pee pee touch
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:43pm
lol sorry dude i don't float that way
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 7:43pm
Honestly, Onemanarmy, I have always considered you a top tier warfarist.  It astounds me how you can play like you do, if I didn't know better I would think you have 3 hands.  Really, do you use your left hand only, on both analog sticks, plus triggers, buttons, etc..??  Gdmn man, I play like I have 2 left hands(I'm right handed), If I had 2 of your leftys, I'd be unstoppable.  I haven't even played ps3 in long time,  I barely remember anyone I've played in the past, but you will be remembered and feared always.  Hold your head high
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 8:04pm
Hey Lefty, IMO, everyone who plays Warfare knows you're a great player. I know when I see you join the other team it's going to get real tough, real fast. I'm sorry that you don't feel that you get the recognition that you deserve. But I have to say that this thread is beneath you. You're better than this. Calling people over-rated and complaining about not being recognized on a public forum is not going to paint you in the best light. We have enough drama already with other Warfare players. As someone already stated, you should have handled any problems in private. Do yourself a favor. Reach out to these people mentioned in your thread. Talk to them. Mend some fences. It's not too late.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:05pm

yeah its up the stairs by the shaped charge
shaped charege is a duelers saying=shape charge is a warfare players saying! lmao rev its no wonder you kept getting sniped!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Listen Strider, we've already heard you speak just about everything. Let the guy get his thoughts out. I think he is owed at least that. And if you think that he isn't part of the elite warfare players, I'll go on the record and say he is. You talk all this top 10 stuff like you are on the list. Take your 1 vs 1 bs elsewhere. Nobody plays warfare deathmatches. We play as a team, die as a team, win as a team, lose as a team. That is warfare for you.

Like I said, let the man's voice be heard. He is by and far the most underrated and underrecognized player in this game. When OneMan enters a game, the game shifts substantially. And he does it without being on a level playing field. So go smoke your joint or whatever drug you take to fry your remaining brain cells and pick on someone else, because I definitely am not going to let you pick on him.
anyone is allowed to say what they want i never said he couldn't just replied to him talking about me! :)
!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:11pm

yeah its up the stairs by the shaped charge
shaped charege is a duelers saying=shape charge is a warfare players saying! lmao rev its no wonder you kept getting sniped!
  you speak to me about typo? reread what you just typed.... here let me spell it out for you... C-H-A-R-G-E.... no wonder you suck at every mode
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:12pm
hey man, u know me and we have been good friends for quite a long time now, and you know that i see you as a top warfarer, playing with and against you ive learned quite a lot. and your one of the guys i respect the most in ut3. i dontget how your not rated as one of the best, cos as youve said, you dominate with one hand!!. but dont let what people say or dont say get to you mate, cos its just opinions, not facts. heck i remember when i joined a room, and within a few minutes, i was thinking, wow this guy literally is a one man army!. haha., but seriously, dont let it get to you, let your guns do the talking if people under rate u, well even though u already have. we need to play eachother some more man, we aint playd in ages. and HEY, why aint i on your list! :( haha joking dude. but i do agree with bains post, i dont think you should have been calling out players, should of took those parts into private man
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:12pm
^^^
you just got owned by crow!Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>