Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To All Warfare Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To All Warfare Players
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:18pm
OneMan if ur good w/ only 1 hand imagine him w/ 2 hands dude he'd be unstoppable
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

^^^
you just got owned by crow!Wink
lmfao u hear this rican someone tryin to mouth me BAHHHH impossible
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:29pm
well OneMan, i've known you for a looong time now, and i hafta say you've done nothing but get better and better. I think it's just a matter of time before you rival all for warfare dominance! (^^)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 11:35pm
d0nt make me bring Yonishika into this!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

<FONT style=": #000000">me and you did play against alot of stacked teams this las week

I missed the fun
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 11:46am
Originally posted by BAIN

Hey Lefty, IMO, everyone who plays Warfare knows you're a great player. I know when I see you join the other team it's going to get real tough, real fast. I'm sorry that you don't feel that you get the recognition that you deserve. But I have to say that this thread is beneath you. You're better than this. Calling people over-rated and complaining about not being recognized on a public forum is not going to paint you in the best light. We have enough drama already with other Warfare players. As someone already stated, you should have handled any problems in private. Do yourself a favor. Reach out to these people mentioned in your thread. Talk to them. Mend some fences. It's not too late.

I agree most with BAIN.
I've only recently gotten into WF so I dont know $hit.

But if you're truly playing one handed ... WOW! much Respect!
Peace.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

OneMan if ur good w/ only 1 hand imagine him w/ 2 hands dude he'd be unstoppable
thats what i told him 2 days ago, he really would be. this guy definantly gettin thrown in the nex WFAS game.
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

<FONT style=": #000000">me and you did play against alot of stacked teams this las week

I missed the fun
cheer up =) how are you?
shine on you crazy diamond
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 1:50pm
[QUOTE=Zellot] coldwinternite that dude was the **** when he played but i still think he was someone else

that was cbizzy aka chemjaxx

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 2:49am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Honestly, I don't know how Cokkenballs got in the category! I mean, the guy crack jokes period! He never puts alot of point on the scoreboard (only sometimes). He spawn kill people sometimes. He sits in the tank most of the time to get kills. Again, why you here?

I read this and had been ignoring it, but I must comment on a couple of untruths here.
1-I don't spawn kill. Don't accuse me of something I don't do.
2-I'm not in the tank all that often. Raise your hand if you've been on Avalanche with me and heard me say, "I got the tank node up. Someone who knows how to run the tank should get in it." Frankly, I suck in it anyway so, go get your tights and cape and come kill this sub-standard player.
3-If you have EVER listened to a word I say, you know that I am completely aware of my abilities within this game. I call myself a crappy player all the time. You are right, I never put a lot of point on the scoreboard. Now and again I will score some points though. Warfare is still a team game, right?

In closing, I have a question for everyone who reads this. WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? When did UT3 get overrun with insecure, emo jerk-offs? I don't play the game as often as I used to because of the drama. Now, the forums are ripe with the same insecure posts. Take a look for yourselves and you see threads like:
-Do you like me?
-Do you like my clan?
-Do you think I'm good at this game?
-Do you think I'm a better player than JoeBlow?
Really? Does it really matter if a bunch of f***ing strangers like you? Does it matter if your clan is viewed as a collection of restaurant quality d***heads? Is your ego so frail that you need affirmation from a bunch of people you will never, ever meet? If any of you answered yes to any of these questions, seek professional help. Your issues run deeper than ping rate and your elo.

p.s. -OneMan, I ain't mad at you. You're one of my faves. I don't care if you think I suck.

****, piss, f***, c**t, c***sucker, motherf***er, tits. -I wanted to see which of the 7 the filter would allow. Cheers!

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:06am
the guy plays with one hand, look at what he goes through, deserves an applause.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:32am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Honestly, I don't know how Cokkenballs got in the category! I mean, the guy crack jokes period! He never puts alot of point on the scoreboard (only sometimes). He spawn kill people sometimes. He sits in the tank most of the time to get kills. Again, why you here?

I read this and had been ignoring it, but I must comment on a couple of untruths here.
2-I'm not in the tank all that often. Raise your hand if you've been on Avalanche with me and heard me say, "I got the tank node up. Someone who knows how to run the tank should get in it." Frankly, I suck in it anyway so, go get your tights and cape and come kill this sub-standard player.
3-If you have EVER listened to a word I say, you know that I am completely aware of my abilities within this game. I call myself a crappy player all the time. You are right, I never put a lot of point on the scoreboard. Now and again I will score some points though. Warfare is still a team game, right?

In closing, I have a question for everyone who reads this. WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? When did UT3 get overrun with insecure, emo jerk-offs? I don't play the game as often as I used to because of the drama. Now, the forums are ripe with the same insecure posts. Take a look for yourselves and you see threads like:
-Do you like me?
-Do you like my clan?
Really? Does it really matter if a bunch of f***ing strangers like you? Does it matter if your clan is viewed as a collection of restaurant quality d***heads? Is your ego so frail that you need affirmation from a bunch of people you will never, ever meet? If any of you answered yes to any of these questions, seek professional help. Your issues run deeper than ping rate and your elo.

p.s. -OneMan, I ain't mad at you. You're one of my faves. I don't care if you think I suck.

****, piss, f***, c**t, c***sucker, motherf***er, tits. -I wanted to see which of the 7 the filter would allow. Cheers!

bravo.  extra credit for the carlin reference. 

again people usually seek for life affirmation from a game or website.  shame if you ask me.  this game, the site and everything a**ociated with it is purely for diversion and it should be treated as such.  if anything we should all feel sympathy for those that feel the need validation from a game, a site or from total strangers.  well written post cokky
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 7:18am

-Do you like me?
-Do you like my clan?

"Does it really matter if a bunch of f***ing strangers like you?" exactly my point I dont give a rat a** who likes me and who doesnt except really you since ur a hella kool chick and you live 15ish mins from me

but in all seriousness ur right the threads posted on this forum makes me laugh then when i post my opinion ppl cry about it.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 7:41am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

-Do you like me?
-Do you like my clan?

"Does it really matter if a bunch of f***ing strangers like you?" exactly my point I dont give a rat a** who likes me and who doesnt except really you since ur a hella kool chick and you live 15ish mins from me

but in all seriousness ur right the threads posted on this forum makes me laugh then when i post my opinion ppl cry about it.

Sweet post Cokkenballs. I view myself as a 3rd rater too bt i dont give a 4uk as long as i have fun and compete and enjoy. For sure we are a shallow bunch of 4uks most of the time. Do we understand each other? Do we even care?
It is soo disappointing when u read ppl making personal attacks etc in a public arena. We dont have to love everyone but if we dont love some it doesn't automatically mean we should hate! For sure Hunger for Blood is a very good player. You know you are so why do you want the plaudits from a bunch of strangers mate? I can see why you get frustrated but to overcome such odds already makes you twice the player anyone on here can claim to be.
I don't think anyone deserved to be the target of such a rant, on reflection you proly don't either. I've never heard u rant in a game (Im about as cool as a firecracker in-game) and although u dont realise it ive played against u may times. Now that you've said your piece I hope u go back to being a good guy again and enjoy gaming for the mere fact that it is only that. Keep it real bred!
PS Cokkenb4lls - you wanna go 1 vs 1 uh? Any mode any place, we'll see who the worst player is haha!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 9:08am
For the record, I didn't put up my post to pile on OneMan. My post was directed at EVERYONE. OneMan and I had a conversation outside of the public eye about this and we were never mad at each other. OneMan is a good dude.
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 11:51am
damn lefty, you know your good.. no need for all this..

i say i can fit in with the best in warfare and hold my own, but i dont see the reason to ask for people to respect you, jus play hard like you do.. and when u join the other team people will be like damn he jus joined.. now its gonna be harder..

keep on keepin on brother
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 12:32pm

[/QUOTE]

-Do you like me?
-Do you like my clan?

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!! This is the best post that I have ever seen!!ClapClapClap

Just my two cents! Thank you, have a good day!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:46pm
I read your post Trinity and your right. I shouldn't talk about there backs. Personal attacks are very cruel, and because of that im sorry to all of them. Normally, I just play the game to win. I don't trash talk to people in gameplay. Once in a while, i'll say good game to my opponents when I win or lose. That shows sportsmanship just like a real sport. I should never doubt myself like JP said. I know I beat the best in warfare and I should kept it inside of me, but I didn't. All I ever wanted is recognition. It seems like I did succeed, but in the end I lost a good friend. So, Imma do me as I done before. Play UT3 to win, no trash talking won't come out of my mouth and have fun playing with my buddies.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 5:29pm
[/QUOTE] "Does it really matter if a bunch of f***ing strangers like you?" exactly my point I dont give a rat a** who likes me and who doesnt except really you since ur a hella kool chick and you live 15ish mins from me

[/QUOTE]

just had to add this

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Zellot

[/QUOTE]

just had to add this

[/QUOTE]
I thought his cat pee'd on his PS3?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:43pm
i think that was potorikan
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:51pm

You sure?
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 11:44pm

You sure?

yeah that was potorikan for sure
pinche gato
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 11:51pm

[/QUOT

[/QUOTE]

just had to add this

[/QUOTE] ok attention whore reason i posted that is because ppl actually enjoy playin with me its the exact same reason why im still to this day gettin message form ppl either askin me to get it fixed or whats wrong why havent i been on.... alot of ppl/most ppl n this forum know me and have played with me sicne the beginning so instead of sending out 239487392472938749327 f***in psn messages explainin why i havent been on..i thought i would make it simple and make a thread..its not like im sayin.."OMFG please guys miss me i miss you guys so much"...no its a simple look i got this error code so thats why im not on...simple...w.e ur issue is cut the pms :) im not an a**hole i swear only against ppl who think they can try and bad mouth me/try and start ****  without even knowing me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 12:13am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

You sure?

yeah that was potorikan for sure
pinche gato
Potorikan pissed on Crow's PS3? Wow, that's cold. Well, for Crow it was probably warm. . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>