| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)
    Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:47am

GOW MapPack 1(PC)(PS3)

Click to enlargeClick to enlarge
Click to enlarge

DOWNLOAD-GOW_MapPack_1.zip (PC)

This is a NEW PS3 map pack that was recooked with the final versions. Please any other GOW map pack you may have on your ps3 and redownload this one. Sorry for the troubles but we finally got this biatch to work!!!! yeeeeehaaa

Maplist & Links

WAR-GOW_UTterlyPlatformingGoodness  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_Containment_V2  (By Duragesic, Nootsac, & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_FacingWorlds_V2  (By Duragesic, Nootsac, & Dakilla)
 WAR-GOW_DeathDome_V2  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_Arcis-Outpost  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_MasterBath  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_RoyalFlush  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_PACMAN  (By Nootsac & DaKilla)
 WAR-GOW_Rails_V2  (By Sanch3z)

A SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO euchreplayer23 FOR TAKING HIS TIME TO GIVE US THE PS3 COOKS. THANKS BRO!!!!!

GodsOfWarfare Map Pack 2 Coming Soon...... 

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:41am
wish i had a pc
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 7:12am
Downlaoding.
Installing mods is so much easier on PC, normally I don't look forward to installing that many maps at once :P
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:44am
Beautiful Babies baby.  Those are some sexy biatches
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:46am
Its never too late to build a PC . You can literally build a beast for $5/ 600 now a dayz. Im telling you, if your a die hard UT player you need to get on the PC version. I realize you guys dont want to leave the PS3 because of all the friends you've made and because some can't afford it but trust me when people want something they usually get it sooner or later. I can guarantee that if and when you do make that move you will not be disapointed one bit. Get errrrr done!!!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:08pm
Warfare on Rails?  Containment?  Facing Worlds?  Damn, I really want to try them, but I really don't have the money to get a better PC and I doubt mine has enough power.  So far, the only VCTF/ CTF into Warfare conversion I've tried was Sandstorm and I wasn't sure what to think of it, since I never got to play with people.
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:44pm
yeah im a member on thier website, you can play warfare in cargo , suspence sandstorm you name it. only problem is most of them are for pc only.

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

So far, the only VCTF/ CTF into Warfare conversion I've tried was Sandstorm and I wasn't sure what to think of it, since I never got to play with people.

That conversion was pretty sh*tty and i don't think the person ever finished it.

My fav's on this list are DeathDome, Arcis and UTerly!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 12:14am
Originally posted by wikkid

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

So far, the only VCTF/ CTF into Warfare conversion I've tried was Sandstorm and I wasn't sure what to think of it, since I never got to play with people.

That conversion was pretty sh*tty and i don't think the person ever finished it.

My fav's on this list are DeathDome, Arcis and UTerly!!

Yeah, the version I found on UT3 was still a Beta (5.0 or 0.5 or something along the lines).  Not surprisingly, I didn't keep it.  Btw.. have you guys ever tried making one of the larger DM maps into a Warfare one? (like Gateway or Heat Ray)  Then again, maybe they're suited for being converted to Domination maps a lot more than that.  I kind of liked the Domination version of Heatray and Market Square (now with Scorpions (or Minotaurs, if you've used Snarf's vehicle replacement mod, like me), on both ends of the map..) btw..
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 3:34pm

Theres a new map pack uploaded to the first post on our site with the ContainmentV2.ini fixed...sorry to everyone who downloaded it already.

I am going to remove the hotlink protection from our site so anyone who wants to download the file without going to our site first will be able too. Also I am cooking all these maps for the PS3 as we speak so those who are interested in playing them will be able too.  If I get enough responses in this thread and people are actually interested in custom WAR maps I will put up my ps3 dedicated server for a while with all the maps that are requested or at least the ones we know kick a55 from previous testing. I hope my Ol' GOW peeps are down!!!!! Zellot?Jpinator?Zodiac?Ry?
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 3:56pm
Master Bath looks cool. I'm just glad that the tub is empty. I don't know if I could play if Noot was sitting in the tub, soaping it up and punching his clown.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 5:10pm
I still say they should have added floating tampons in the toilet or a big turd nugget!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:02pm
I'm glad to know that you're cooking these for the PS3.  I can't wait to see the (V)CTF map crossovers and then some.  Surely, these will be a hell a lot betterthan WAR-Sandstorm and Avalanche (Was it CTF or VCTF?).  Btw.. I hated the Avalanche level a lot more than the Warfare spin on Sandstorm.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 11:49am
BUMP!!!! added GOW PACK VOL 1 and VOL 2 for the PS3 to the first post.. Any feedback on the maps is much appreciated. Thanks guys!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 11:58am
Wow, that was quick.  It hasn't even been one day since you said you guys are cooking them for the PS3 yet.  I'll try them out when I can.  Hopefully, there's nothing wrong with my PS3 as well. (It crashed three times last night, but from what it did afterwards, I think it might of either been my UT3 disk or data that's screwed up.  It didn't do it again for a few matches, after I got back on UT3 to test it, but this was after deleting some mods.)
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 3:11pm
These maps look amazingly creative, but warfare isn't my favourite mode. :(

I would love to play them as DM. Actually, AllOverDM ftw! :D
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:59pm
Someone is already converting them to greed and vCTF so feel free to convert to DM if u want. Just post the links to download once ur done please. thank you siiiir
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:54am
i will DL this ASAP, thnx much Noot!
Apollo_Warrior View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:03am
Downloading now!!!! Should have them installed for tonight.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

Someone is already converting them to greed and vCTF so feel free to convert to DM if u want. Just post the links to download once ur done please. thank you siiiir

I don't know how to convert, I was just going to use the alloverdm mutator to play them as deathmatch maps instead. But vctf is even better! Awesome job.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:14pm
OMG imagine WAR-Containment in vCTF!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 6:19pm
Has anyone installed both map packs yet?
I just tried, got the first pack to install, then when I tried to install the second, I got an error message saying that a mod name conflicted with a mod name already installed......

Any thoughts?

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Lol, I was gonna post that but couldn't think of a funny way to write it. :P
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Originally posted by Drokun

Lol, I was gonna post that but couldn't think of a funny way to write it. :P

*sigh*
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Apollo_Warrior

Has anyone installed both map packs yet?
I just tried, got the first pack to install, then when I tried to install the second, I got an error message saying that a mod name conflicted with a mod name already installed......

Any thoughts?

I hope that doesn't happen to me.  Oh, and as for me?  I didn't even get on my PS3 today, since I became too enveloped in playing catch-up, with my school work and I was just too busy before that.  Anyways, my brain's kind of fried atm (too much cramming or whatever you want to call doing a bunch of sections until I'm satisfied enough.. or got enough of a headache), so I'll look into it either tomorrow or Thursday, since I generally have too little time to be on, during Wednesday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>