| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Polls: Do they suck or what?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which kind of poll/thread do you find most self-serving?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [30.77%]
8 [20.51%]
7 [17.95%]
12 [30.77%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polls: Do they suck or what?
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:32pm
how about you n noot??
!
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

"Best Player -The best players don't need marketing"

Amen! Seems oh I don't know....maybe remotely applicable to Envy? He didn't even need that poll about him vs strider in the first place! All we have to do is click on community, leaderboards, press square to switch to Pure Server Top Ranking and VOILA! There he is, the reigning #1  totoalEnVy! And you can even see how many nodes he has destroyed etc!

lol thats not even 25% of my total stats, and rankings dont mean ****. just shows how many points you can score and how fast...

Then why on earth would you go out of your way to put yourself at #1?

As if you and I hadn't' highlited your greatness already, you have to let us all know that totalEnVy is only a quarter of your stats. Interesting.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

u ready for that 2v2 yet envy??

youll have to wait 3 weeks for my new ps3. and whats the point of playing you? we will just win and you wont stop pestering me, its as simple as that...

ill find a neutral host when i return, after that im done with you. and the only maps ill play 2v2 are downtown, sinkhole and market district...period. if you want to play other maps 2v2 then i suggest you find some other man to love on besides me because those are pretty much the only maps to play at such a small scale. im not here to prove anything to anyone anymore. ive already been there and done that and you werent around while it was happening. sorry you missed your chance strider, i really am. but just admit it, its all over for comp here in ut3. it was a shame to see you hide in the shadows all those months =[

and as far as noot goes, im sure he would just laugh at you and me both for asking him. i should do the same and just let you be you..

"Best Player -The best players don't need marketing"

Amen! Seems oh I don't know....maybe remotely applicable to Envy? He didn't even need that poll about him vs strider in the first place! All we have to do is click on community, leaderboards, press square to switch to Pure Server Top Ranking and VOILA! There he is, the reigning #1  totoalEnVy! And you can even see how many nodes he has destroyed etc!

lol thats not even 25% of my total stats, and rankings dont mean ****. just shows how many points you can score and how fast...

Then why on earth would you go out of your way to put yourself at #1?

As if you and I hadn't' highlited your greatness already, you have to let us all know that totalEnVy is only a quarter of your stats. Interesting.

well to put it simple. because i could and wanted to, i guess?? and yeah thats only about 20-25% of my overall stats. sad isnt it? lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:23pm

who gives a **** either way? my poles are for fun neways, just ask jp xDDD

jp laughs at your pole??
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:29pm
opps i meant "poll" lol

EnVy must be earned"
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:47pm
I'd hate to see what you folks think about Swedes...
The rocket is my master.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 4:32pm

well to put it simple. because i could and wanted to, i guess?? and yeah thats only about 20-25% of my overall stats. sad isnt it? lol

I guess that is relative to your age. <15 = expected 
                                                    >15 = sad

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by grog_grog

They make nice cars and women.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by grog_grog

They make nice cars and women.
Woot! Excellent point!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 11:08pm
what about there chocolate? 

EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 11:32pm
And their meatballs!
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 12:11am

what about there chocolate? 

u sure u don't mean swiss chocolate? i don't think swedish chocolate is too popular over here...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12