| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW Map Pack (PS3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW Map Pack (PS3)
    Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 11:49am
Go here to download the 9 pack of WAR maps for your PS3.

If you have any questions on how to install these map packs , let us know and we will step u through it. There should be a PC dedicated PS3 pure server up in a couple of days for those who want to play custom WARFARE maps. ENJOY and any feedback on the maps is welcome. :P

A special thanks to euchreplayer23 for providing the PS3 cooks and map packs. Thanks Bro!!!!

Apollo_Warrior View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:15pm
Dude, some custome map support would be sweet.....But a new server would be even better, mostly because the epic servers have been gone and there is NOTHING right now....NO TITAN!!  Thanks Bro..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-RY2122
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:34pm
RY!!!!!!! what up knee grow??? How you been?

So do u want a pure 12-14 man server with the GOW PACK and all the pure maps? 20 minute time limit or 15?

Or do you guys want maybe the GOW_Bangin mod or another one of our mods with GOW_Justice hosted?
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:38pm
Noot -  Good to see you !!Big smile

Justice is a MUST !!!  Wish the Epic servers had it.   A smooth 12 man server would be nice for a change -  even though I don't have much ps3 time at the moment.. 

Thanks Noob, I mean Noot.. LoL

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by K.S.

Noot -  Good to see you !!Big smile

Justice is a MUST !!!  Wish the Epic servers had it.   A smooth 12 man server would be nice for a change -  even though I don't have much ps3 time at the moment.. 

Thanks Noob, I mean Noot.. LoL
lololol! noob
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 2:49pm
U hit that right on  the head! Me playing ut3 on ps3 is funny to watch now. It feels like ultra slow motion when i tried it yesterday. The GOW_Bangin mod would be shweeeeet to add to the server once it goes up but I know u monkeys probly just want a plain old boring pure server dont ya??  jk either way is cool with me because you guys will probly be on it much more then I will be.

So does this look right?

12 man PURE server
GOW map pack + stock maps
GOW_Justice
Time Limit-15 mins

I heard that if I did want to host a mod on a PC dedicated server for the PS3 then whoever wants to play on it will have to download the mod first. My question is that once we host the PURE server for a while I would like to add the GOW_Limbo mod on there but everyone will have to download it from this site or ut3gow.com before they can connect to the server. Do you think that this will be an issue???

GOW Limbo Features:

• Semi-Berserk - Weapon Speed 50% faster than stock.
  • Team Linking - Boost teammates' link gun damage by using your link gun's alt-fire to create a direct link chain like UT2K4.
  • Team Healing - Use link gun alt-fire on teammates to heal them up to 300 health points. Teammate must not be firing a weapon to be healed.
  • *NEW* Link Flexibility - When link-healing, the link beam now bends up to 90 degrees in any direction.
  • Link Gun given from the start.
  • Kamikaze Board - Hoverboard moves faster and jumps higher. Push L1 to trigger kamikaze blast. Push R1 to attach to vehicles including other hoverboards.
  • Fast Hoverboard Remount - Remount your hoverboard without having to wait (stock board makes you wait about 1 second).
  • Game Speed + 10% - Same speed as PC version.
  • Superhero - Destroy 5 enemy orbs to receive 30 seconds of super-health (800 pts), super-speed (2x), double-damage, and the ability to fly.
  • Dual Enforcers - Two enforcers given from the start.
  • DropItAll - Drop all weapons when you die.
  • Anti-Spawn Camping - Slightly increased invulnerability time when spawning.
  • Anti-Idle - 2 Minutes of Idling... Adios
  • AutoHealth x2. Starting health is 150 - Collect super-health pickups to 300

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 3:36pm
lol f***in awesome nootsac
shine on you crazy diamond
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:08pm
downloaded it, thanks
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:09pm

We want GOW back on the PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo_Warrior View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Nootsac

RY!!!!!!! what up knee grow??? How you been?

So do u want a pure 12-14 man server with the GOW PACK and all the pure maps? 20 minute time limit or 15?

Or do you guys want maybe the GOW_Bangin mod or another one of our mods with GOW_Justice hosted?

Not bad man, not bad.....

14 if it runs OK, 12 if it runs better is fine.....
Better start out pure....you know these guys, I would LOVE me some good old mutators, but the maps are the biggest deal so lets start with those.

Hope to see ya on there everyonce and awhile, I'm having trouble finding someone to kick my a** these days....

Can't wait to see the server up and running!!!

Peace.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:05am
Mods don't work without having to reset the server after every map > and it has to be started on a stock map (cycle doesn't need to contain stock maps), so I'm guessing that mods may not be a good choice here.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Not gonna happen!! Like, EVER!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 5:40pm
man  put limbo on or whatever  that mod was that allowed you to hover in the air  for a bit and the other one that allowed you to a super  double jump cause that **** was fun back in the day oh and what up noot
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 11:27am
Sorry guys I had to remove the link to the PS3 WAR pack becuase there are issues with the ps3 cooks of these maps. Please if you have downloaded this pack delete it as soon as you can and we will have a NEW Working version soon.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 8:35pm
Updated PS3 map pack on the thread above.  Start downloading u mudda sucka's!!!!Or ill bumbleclot chop ur head :P
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 12:15pm
Noot, you guys are awesome. These maps are ridiculously good. I don't now how you come up with this stuff, but it was great running through these maps with you.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm
Thans bro. The ONS 2.0 gametype that I was talking about with the map pack that goes with will be done soon too. Im glad you liked the maps and Im still hosting the dedicated if anyone wants to play these maps online. ENJOY!!!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:10pm
Ill be hosting GOW_Limbo and GOW_justice tonight on a dedicated server if anyones interested **cough**Zellot**cough**
It will be up around 6pm to 2/3 am eastern hopefully every night if people show. You will not have to download any mods first just join the server and it will download automatically. See ya there!!
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by wikkid

You`ll see...there will be the day...the day where you wake up to the sound of screaming children...or so you might think. It will be the combination of every single living organasm`s scream being magnituded by hidious beasts that have no name because those who have seen it have never lived long enough to give it a name. The sky will be red, the sun will seem to have grown 10 times its size, and it will be raining fire. The heat will melt the eye balls right out of your sockets but it is a blessing for if you could see you would see an army of 6 legged horses, each being ridden by demonic angels. Their wings will be splattered with the blood and guts of millions and in their hands they will holding the body parts of Satan who pissed himself to death in fear at the very thought of their coming. They will be the new GOW....with I as their leader. I will be followed by JP, Pinakul, Zellot, and Ry, all who will be forced to beat a Godlike bot in Downtown in under 3 minutes but later will learn to be able to win insantly because the Godlike bot wouldn`t have the balls to show up. We will carve a new Grand Canyon with our very thoughts and fill it with the blood of the impure, those who failed to beat that Godlike bot, excluding TotalEnVy because we all love him because he is the best...

tl;dr? GOW is coming back and will make you **** a new Wall of China.

Other then that, how has it been Nootsac? What a b**** of you to come back at a time where I am 800 miles away from my PS3, but I will be happy to be filled in when I get back.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 6:13pm
Never Say never...................or Ever....evernever never or  never ever.....oh never mind!!!
IAM...IAm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 6:19pm
Just downloaded ONS2.0 Noot, and what can I say, you guys amaze me again. I never played UT2k4 but the manta cracks me up.. 6 people can get on a manta?!?! 3 people sitting on top and 3 people being towed, I just want to take a picture of that, so freakin hilarious! and that goo sticky gun is quite deadly!! Everyone should download that so I can take a picture!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by ZodiacX

Originally posted by wikkid

You`ll see...there will be the day...the day where you wake up to the sound of screaming children...or so you might think. It will be the combination of every single living organasm`s scream being magnituded by hidious beasts that have no name because those who have seen it have never lived long enough to give it a name. The sky will be red, the sun will seem to have grown 10 times its size, and it will be raining fire. The heat will melt the eye balls right out of your sockets but it is a blessing for if you could see you would see an army of 6 legged horses, each being ridden by demonic angels. Their wings will be splattered with the blood and guts of millions and in their hands they will holding the body parts of Satan who pissed himself to death in fear at the very thought of their coming. They will be the new GOW....with I as their leader. I will be followed by JP, Pinakul, Zellot, and Ry, all who will be forced to beat a Godlike bot in Downtown in under 3 minutes but later will learn to be able to win insantly because the Godlike bot wouldn`t have the balls to show up. We will carve a new Grand Canyon with our very thoughts and fill it with the blood of the impure, those who failed to beat that Godlike bot, excluding TotalEnVy because we all love him because he is the best...

tl;dr? GOW is coming back and will make you **** a new Wall of China.

Other then that, how has it been Nootsac? What a b**** of you to come back at a time where I am 800 miles away from my PS3, but I will be happy to be filled in when I get back.

nice zodiac lolololol
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 7:25pm
But to be completely honest, GOW needs to come back. They can add that custum spice people are looking for right now...it`s only a matter of time.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 7:38pm
When I try to join the GOW server I get a connection failed message: Package UI_HUD Version Mismatch.
 Post Reply Post Reply