Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

anger problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anger problems
    Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm
Who in this entire game do u believe has the biggest anger problem? 
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 12:57pm
To many.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 12:59pm
i can name a few!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:01pm
lol well go ahead this is the fists of fury..Wink
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:14pm
naw, it will just start more flames!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:29pm
I would name some if I actually knew some. I dont know anyone who really gets mad. I get mad when I get killed stupidly or some bull crap like that but not really a problem. Just in the spur of the moment.
PSN:Imaginative
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:43pm
well ive really noticed i hav an anger problem like hard core!! n skywalker really sparks the flame wen i play in a game with him...even if were on the same team
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:46pm
Like bum said, usually only get pissed if i get killed some how that i easily could have avoided! Never really see people get steamy on ut3, its usually here where they get mad!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

well ive really noticed i hav an anger problem like hard core!! n skywalker really sparks the flame wen i play in a game with him...even if were on the same team

In general or in game? Because if the game is pissing you off that much, take a break. If it's in real life, seek some help. That's not a quality you want to carry with you for the rest of your life.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm
no im fine n chill with the game. im seeking help at the moment with my anger.... it just those ppl that get joy out of pising ppl off...
theVIRUSofLIFE69
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm

Who in this entire game do u believe has the biggest anger problem? 

Hahaha your shameless starting this. The gasoline is all over the ground this thread is just waiting for someone to come thru with a blowtorch.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:59pm

no im fine n chill with the game. im seeking help at the moment with my anger.... it just those ppl that get joy out of pising ppl off...

Just ignore them. They will never have a lasting impact on your life. Therefore their joy of pissing people off is irrelevant. There is no shame in turning around and walking the other way.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 2:14pm

It takes time to get control over your anger if you have any anger issues. Taking a deep breath and ignoring what other people might think of you and train with it.

Allot of people are obsessed with what other people think of them, you may not even notice yourself that you're doing it. Acknowledging the problem is always the first step.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 2:51pm
I have an anger problem, I get angry when, I play TDM with DoD and Aqua. Then they get to hear what sweet lady-like mouth I have.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 2:58pm
Pinnacle, Crow, Zodiacx, Potorikan, Two Fase, TX2K7, JPINATOR, Shinobi, Yingyangin, Trainwreck, Necro, Ether Bunny, DoD, Qwest, Migz, Envy (all seven of them), Aceoblivion, Cokkenballs, Danjel, Aqua, Lunchy, Bumrush, Ipwn, Shewulph, Qwest, ThatsMatt, Apollo Warrior, Butters, OneManOneArmy, UrLord, Strider, Phantaci, all of AK-47 (too many to list), Cbizzy, Wopr, Droken, Helscream, GoDead, Increment, Mommyrox, Fluffy, Equalizer, Explorer, Stilletoz and everyone else but me!!!!!!!!!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Pinnacle, Crow, Zodiacx, Potorikan, Two Fase, TX2K7, JPINATOR, Shinobi, Yingyangin, Trainwreck, Necro, Ether Bunny, DoD, Qwest, Migz, Envy (all seven of them), Aceoblivion, Cokkenballs, Danjel, Aqua, Lunchy, Bumrush, Ipwn, Shewulph, Qwest, ThatsMatt, Apollo Warrior, Butters, OneManOneArmy, UrLord, Strider, Phantaci, all of AK-47 (too many to list), Cbizzy, Wopr, Droken, Helscream, GoDead, Increment, Mommyrox, Fluffy, Equalizer, Explorer, Stilletoz and everyone else but me!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Make that two... I don't get angry. I'm too busy laughing at the people who are angry!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:07pm

Its all alleged, show a post where i was mad!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:13pm

Why can't people ever get my name right :O
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:15pm
What do you mean Drunken?
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:16pm

Um, can you make my name bigger? So I don't get mad. I might have to start a thread in fists of fury. WHY AM I NOT IN BOLD?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:19pm

I WIN I HAV MY NAME TWICE YEAH b****!!!!!!!!!
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

What do you mean Dorkun?

Fixed
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 6:20pm

Ether Bunny?!?!?!?!?!?  guys come ON!!!! 

I'm going to shoot you Bain and become the best warfare player ever....
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 6:31pm

Lol UrLord as well xD? Oew I'm not named! ya ya Cool
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:32pm

wtf am I in fourth place?  I wanna be # 1 u biotche lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>